Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
The kid is world class, bottom line. I don't even know who to compare him to at this point. As much as I hate to say it, perhaps Pele said it right, with Cruyff. Kaka is an attacking player of the highest order. All of the Brasilians that I have seen before him really did not capture the form he displays until later in their career. (Rai, Rivaldo, Socrates, et al). This kid theoreticaly could be the next Platini. He really has surpassed a level capable of any other 22 year old. The sky is the limit. Expect multiple balon d' or's. :)

Last edited:

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
The kid is world class, bottom line. I don't even know who to compare him to at this point. As much as I hate to say it, perhaps Pele said it right, with Cruyff. Kaka is an attacking player of the highest order. All of the Brasilians that I have seen before him really did not capture the form he displays until later in their career. (Rai, Rivaldo, Socrates, et al). This kid theoreticaly could be the next Platini. He really has surpassed a level capable of any other 22 year old. The sky is the limit. Expect multiple balon d' or's. :)
I doubt he is world class yet.

dont get me wrong, i love him as much as anyone here but if u asked me to reel of truly world class players name such as;
Sheva, VNR, Henry, Zidane, Nedved, Ronadinho, Puyol, Nesta, Maldini etc...
come to my head. I think Kaka is in the same boat as C. Ronaldo, Adraino. Abosutly stunning players with great seasons behind them. However to truly be world class they need to sustain consistancy for another 12-18 months.

Saying that i have abosutly no doubt if the lad is not 'world class' already he will be soon.

Forza Kaka.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Melbourne said:
I doubt he is world class yet.

dont get me wrong, i love him as much as anyone here but if u asked me to reel of truly world class players name such as;
Sheva, VNR, Henry, Zidane, Nedved, Ronadinho, Puyol, Nesta, Maldini etc...
come to my head.
I don't know m8. The only players you have listed there that play remotely the same position as Kaka are Zizou, Nedved, and Ronaldinho. I would take Kaka over Zizou (at this current moment in time) any day of the week, and twice on matchday. (Watch a Real match and I am sure you will concur. Zizou has lost form thus far this season.) However, your supposition remains fairly accurate. But I would put Kaka in the same class as Ronaldinho and Nedved at this time. They do nothing that Kaka can not replicate (in terms of results). No?

Maybe I am a senior citizen compared to the citizens of thsi forum, but you are right in saying the boy has not hit his summit. I agree.....the best is yet to come. But lets agree, already he has made a scintillating impression. ;)

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
DonippoRuiShevdini said:

i agree 100%

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
to have Kaka in Milan we have really luck , I cant imagine our play without him... really all atack depends alot in him , he runs alot , precize passes , scores also , wonderfull skills , very good assist .. what do u want more? + he is tall that helps him alot to protect himself with hands , not to get injured..

If someone have doubt in Kaka than he doesnt know nothing about football at all. Next years I am sure he will be Best Player of the World.. I really belive he will past Zidane , he is in that road.. I belive in him... FORZA KAKAAAA!!!!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
pixiraver said:
Nobody said he is a bad player but u and i know that d guy isn't yet matured but he is fast being a matured player but he hasn't yet hit the mark,u undertsnad me?

Of course Kaka is going to get better players mature around 28-30, im not dicussing the issue of if he is matured yet or not

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka in armani

CIMG0055.jpg

5291368e.jpg

CIMG0062.jpg

CIMG0063.jpg

CIMG0064.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Smith+Maldini+Aimar+Nesta+Sheva+Rio+Guli
Personally, i think Kaka doing good for his position. I mean, he doesn't have to score, just pass the ball nice to Sheva to make goals, that'll be wonderful. Look at Man U., has 4 greats strikers but no great players to assist as nice as Kaka does, that's why Man U. losing its rank.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hatcha83 said:
Personally, i think Kaka doing good for his position. I mean, he doesn't have to score, just pass the ball nice to Sheva to make goals, that'll be wonderful. Look at Man U., has 4 greats strikers but no great players to assist as nice as Kaka does, that's why Man U. losing its rank.
No one can assits?

Bugger, Scholes, Keane, Giggs and Heinze are out of a job.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Kaka is out of the form PERIOD!

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Kaka is out of the form PERIOD!

Are sure you were meant to type what you just typed?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka fansite

yeh,,as hard as it is to admit,,he is out of form,,,but there have been glimpses of it coming back,,i thought so in the games against barca at home and inter but away to barca he had a shockingly bad game.

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
first of all, gotta say this before you all kill me. I think Kaka is a great player. Last season he, along with shevchenko were two of the best players in the world. But this season, so far, I don't think he has been as prolific. I'm not saying he's playing badly, I just feel he has taken a step back. There are flashes of brilliance here and there, but overall he hasn't taken control of the game as much (with the exception of the Inter game). Also his finishing has been woeful, sorry to say that, but he has missed some sitters. However, I do think he(and the rest of the team) will improve over the season, it's just a matter of time. He has a lot of pressure on him for such a young player.

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka

yeh agree,,,wonder if off-the field distractions are taken their toll.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
This isn't really too hard to fathom. When you are as explosive as he was at 21 years of age last season, you are going to be a marked man. His space has been severley limited thus far this campaign. It would drastically help if Seedorf or Pirlo could find some more flair or form (actually, anyone other than Sheva), because this kid is being shadowed for 90 minutes +.

You didn't honestly think this kid was going to run wild for the next 10 years in the Serie A did you? Ups and downs should be expected at this level of football.

Believe me, he will find his space, and when he does, he can be quite a determining factor. As it is.....I wouldn't want him on any other team than ours.:)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Other teams have found the way to control him, he just needs to find other plays so that he won't be predictible.
His great, he just needs to mature, and that's why this season is way more important than last one. We'll see if Ricardo is able to mantein his level...let's just give him some time.

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Riccardo said:
first of all, gotta say this before you all kill me. I think Kaka is a great player. Last season he, along with shevchenko were two of the best players in the world. But this season, so far, I don't think he has been as prolific. I'm not saying he's playing badly, I just feel he has taken a step back. There are flashes of brilliance here and there, but overall he hasn't taken control of the game as much (with the exception of the Inter game). Also his finishing has been woeful, sorry to say that, but he has missed some sitters. However, I do think he(and the rest of the team) will improve over the season, it's just a matter of time. He has a lot of pressure on him for such a young player.
I somewhat agree.

To say "woeful" is a tad harsh. If he wasn't Kaka he wouldn't get 1/2 the critisim hes getting.

Give the kid a rest. Rui Coasta :proud: .

Riccardo

AAAARGGHH!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Rui Costa
ok, maybe woeful is a bit harsh, but i still feel he is missing good chances, not that I think of him as a goal scorer, but when a chance comes, I 'd hope he could convert some of the time?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Woeful is not harsh but spot on... He has been disappointing so far + even though I expected him to struggle more during his 2nd season I wasn't quite prepared to see him so terribly off-form. And I don't know if he is only off-form, or if opponents have figured him out enough to neutralize him completely. IMO his focus is also a bit too much on self-promotion + money + certain pleasures,,, his performance is sub-par + he has nothing better to do than pose for magazines + bring his lil **** over to Italy ? :o :rolleyes: ;)

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Woeful is NOT spot on; it is too harsh. He hasn't been scintillating, but he hasn't been the opposite either.

I do agree that he sometimes tends to take on more than he can chew. He tries to overdo it and lets opportunities slip by holding unto the ball too long & realeasing it late, or taking on challenges with low probability of success. Perhaps he just hasn't been able to adjust to the tighter marking and still anticipates having spaces that were there last season.

Kaka is not - or not yet - in Ronaldinho's class.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not even close, he's showing his youngess too much on the field!

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
YUGOSLAVIAN said:
Not even close, he's showing his youngess too much on the field!
thus Rui Costa should get more games.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I guess he should

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
kaka

ok,,lets not go over the top,,yeh hes outta form but he'll get back, maybe he does need to start on the bench to give him that push to get back to the way he was.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
kakacalcio said:
ok,,lets not go over the top,,yeh hes outta form but he'll get back, maybe he does need to start on the bench to give him that push to get back to the way he was.

dont wory ;) he just need to score than everyone will write.. damn he is so good .. he is amazing blla blla blla..

No he dont need to start from the bench .. he just need him team-mates in form.. Seedorf-Gattuso-Cafu-Ambrosini-Kaladze-Tomasson all play like sh*t in last time..

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Player who is completely out of the form has to start of from the bench, and why not give Rui a chance, after all this is probably his last season with us?
It's no doubt Kaka will get the touch, sooner or later, but right now he's really not giving what we expeceted, he is loosing too many balls and waisting too many chances.