Mario Balotelli Thread

Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Got this from our neighbors forum/shit hole :

last news from Mediaset <---- berlescouni TV

they announced that balotelli did not watch the game inter-chelsae

he was in his Car with some bitches

30905.jpg

C_27_articolo_30905_GroupArticolo_immagineprincipale.jpg

We all hate it when Ronaldihno parties ,wonder why people want him so much.Either way i can see why Berlu would like him at Milan .

P.S: nice car.

:proud:

i can't wait for the official presentation.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
you think of balotelli comes to milan then things will change? he is a child and will act the same way. if he doesnt start one game, he will leave practice early the next day and cry like a little bitch. balotelli has some mental issues, until he clears his head, i wouldnt want him on milan.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
We all hate it when Ronaldihno parties ,wonder why people want him so much.Either way i can see why Berlu would like him at Milan .

P.S: nice car.

Speak for yourself. :tongue:

If Ronnie played in Brazil, maybe...but while he's in Italy he has to have some way of getting his samba fix. Partying is for his own good.

*Que someone to post the Ronnie playing bongos vid*

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
meh thats just italian media framing Balotelli IMO.

There has been no proof those pics were from day of game much less during time of game. If those were taking at 12am after game or 8 pm before does it matter? He was supposedly watching game in a bar/restuarant. Again whats the big deal? He wasn't called up....

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
it's more than obvious he will leave inter. scenario is no different than adriano's perhaps even more worse for merda since he openly stated he's rossonero and even was filmed wearing milan jersey.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
From Berlu-

"Balotelli? There is no competition for him between Inter and Milan, and frankly I don't know much about him," he told Sky TG24.

"I only said he has a nice face, especially when he wears the Rossoneri shirt."

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
you think of balotelli comes to milan then things will change? he is a child and will act the same way. if he doesnt start one game, he will leave practice early the next day and cry like a little bitch. balotelli has some mental issues, until he clears his head, i wouldnt want him on milan.

Instead of criticising everyone else's opinion why don't you gives us some of your own...

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't think people should judge player... we don't even know them.

Balo seems to have some temperament but he is 19... And there nothing wrong with temperaments full players. If you channel it correctly he can turn out to be a WC player. Just look at Rooney.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I didnt say one thing remotely racist. i am not even close to being a racist. you're just an idiot.

1: he was joking about the racist thing, we do that a lot, get used to it
2: you're not gunna make a lot of friends on here if your first posts are calling other people names.
3: attack the ideas, not the people - you might think you did this, but in fact you did it in such a way that it you would provoke a response. Here's an alternative to what you said.

I don't believe that a change in clubs would change Balotelli's character. He is handling the current situation in a very immature manner. He behave unprofessionally when he isn't called up and in practices. I don't want someone with that attitude playing at Milan.

Try that next time.

Last edited:

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
1: he was joking about the racist thing, we do that a lot, get used to it
2: you're not gunna make a lot of friends on here if your first posts are calling other people names.
3: attack the ideas, not the people - you might think you did this, but in fact you did it in such a way that it you would provoke a response. Here's an alternative to what you said.

I don't believe that a change in clubs would change Balotelli's character. He is handling the current situation in a very immature manner. He behave unprofessionally when he isn't called up and in practices. I don't want someone with that attitude playing at Milan.

Try that next time.

that is not my style. =]

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Ok, mediaset.it isn't working for me either, gotta contact Cox ISP lol.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
nothin wrong about being temperamental just look at players like cantona rooney. I think balotelli needs a role model someone to look up too.WHo do u have at printer? no one but when u play beside clarence dinho nesta pippo u are bound to show respect and become humble

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I remember a interview where someone asked mou about balotellis douchebagness. Mou said he doesnt understand it either since mario has great rolemodels in inter such as zanetti (true), cordoba (kinda lol), and...........wait for it...............MARCO MATERAZZI
derp.gif

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
I remember a interview where someone asked mou about balotellis douchebagness. Mou said he doesnt understand it either since mario has great rolemodels in inter such as zanetti (true), cordoba (kinda lol), and...........wait for it...............MARCO MATERAZZI
derp.gif
yeah materazzi is a true role model for people trying to get to guantanamo bay:)))

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
yeah materazzi is a true role model for people trying to get to guantanamo bay:)))

Well on the field his a cunt ,but that`s cause he has no skills whatsoever .But off the field he comes of as a nice guy from what ive seen.

Edit : just saw he might hand a transfer request.Finally he found his balls ,major props to him if he does this.

Sidd

&#2360;&#2367;&#2342;&#2381;&#2343;&#2352;&#2381;&
Reaction score
derp.gif

MARCO MATERAZZI?! course he is a great role model :o

'FOR ME TO POOP ON!'

poop.jpg

:D

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Mario Balotelli To Hand Inter A Transfer Request - Report
Reports suggest a transfer is on the horizon...

By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 27, 2010 11:23:00 AM

Mario Balotelli is is set to ask Inter for a transfer via his agent Mino Raiola as the unrest between player and club continues.

La Stampa reports Balotelli and his agent have had enough of being excluded by Jose Mourinho, and they feel that a working relationship at the club is non-existent.

Balotelli has been frozen out of the squad for the fifth consecutive time, and talks to patch up his relationship with the coach failed on Friday.

Mourinho has receieved backing from the club for the stance he has taken with Balotelli and reports suggest he will continue to be excluded unless he repents.

Raiola has already expressed a disagreement with the club's approach, and the feeling among local media in Milan is that he will ask Inter for his client to be put on the transfer market.

This is likely to attract attention from Milan. Balotelli has often been linked with a move there. Rossoneri club president said earlier this week that Balotelli was a Milan-type player after the striker was seen wearing the club's famous jersey.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...telli-to-hand-inter-a-transfer-request-report

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Of course Balotelli is going to be transferred in summer. It would be nuts if not.

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
Of course Balotelli is going to be transferred in summer. It would be nuts if not.

the big question is where :conf:

i would give my right nut to see him in milan just to see expression on ugly moratti's face when mario scores in derby :cool:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i would give my right nut to see him in milan just to see expression on ugly moratti's face when mario scores in derby :cool:

And I would give my left nut :D

He will play for us someday, he will score in his first derby and It's gonna be:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mario Balotelli protagonist manages to be Roma-Inter while not even been convened by Jose Mourinho. At 33 'the first is in fact a banner appeared in the curve south. shows the ' ANSA - the warmest supporters of the team AS Roma, Inter expressly dedicated the attacker, even if you do not mentioned the name. The word shown in the curve, and retired at 42 ', is "Not because you t'insultiamo color, but because you are' no st ... without honor."
Balotelli, who previously responded with tongue gestures and provocations Romanists, was already finished in the crosshairs of supporters of the team and also the capital of some colleagues, such as Totti and Panucci, who had not accepted certain attitudes in the entire field.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idtmw=200239

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
At 33 'the first is in fact a banner appeared in the curve south. shows the ' ANSA - the warmest supporters of the team AS Roma, Inter expressly dedicated the attacker, even if you do not mentioned the name. The word shown in the curve, and retired at 42 ', is "Not because you t'insultiamo color, but because you are' no st ... without honor."

Just to clarify, this bit says that Roma supporters had a banner that read, "We don't insult you because you are of colour, but because you lack honour."