Patrick Cutrone Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

200.gif

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why people doubt him over his "lack of technical skill." It's an overused idea and it really doesn't matter. He can finish from all angles and ways, he's scored with his head, acrobatic goals, volleys like this weekend, goals from tight angles, it doesn't matter at all.

He isn't limited in his scoring at all and whether he has a great touch or not, he knows where his teammates are and can link with them. Look at the goal he got vs Roma with the link up with higuain, and see how he returned the favor vs sampdoria. His spacing is amazing, he knows how to find teammates, he isn't limited in his ability to score specific kinds of goals. He is a complete forward and we should stop worrying about him. He even scores in big games, there's zero worry in my head about his ability at all.

The ONLY thing he needs is a bit more consistency. And that's due to age, he's in his second season only. If and when he gets that, he will be a consistent 20 goal striker easily.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is a complete forward same as higuain is a poacher.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's what you get for being a Morata fan :fp:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
That was an absolute howler, absolutely disgusting not to hit the target from there.

In the end, that miss could prove to be very very costly.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
absolutely pathetic. that's why I don't rate this fodder Italian. if he can't score he is beyond trash.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
absolutely pathetic. that's why I don't rate this fodder Italian. if he can't score he is beyond trash.

Inzaghi the ultimate Italian fodder then?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Lol, it was his 1st and only shot, I think. Didn't expect him to miss such a chance, but it's understandable.

:fp:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Inzaghi the ultimate Italian fodder then?

inzhagi was far more threatening. it's an insult to compar3 this chump to inzhagi. pippo's awareness, movement off the ball, ability to beat his marker, tactical mind, ruthless finishing ability made him world class. He is always in the right place at the right time.

this fodder is nothing compared to him. if he can't score, he is beyond useless.

Last edited:

agsgualdino

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
was every where tonight - played some great football off the ball and tracked down his man time and time again...that miss was fucked though.

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
if he is not scoring i would never guess he was on the field, sub material at best, can't see him as a starter unless he improves his out of the box plays.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
It's so sad to see how age is catching up to people.
I am talking about Gattuso. :cry:

Why sad? It’s a natural process that has been going on since the beginning of time. You better get used to it if you’re not a bot :D

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why sad? It’s a natural process that has been going on since the beginning of time. You better get used to it if you’re not a bot :D

Well, I watched Gattuso's whole career at Milan.
I am so used to seeing him young and seeing him get older is just ... weird.

I guess I am just reaching that age where all my youth idols are starting to age.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I watched Gattuso's whole career at Milan.
I am so used to seeing him young and seeing him get older is just ... weird.

I guess I am just reaching that age where all my youth idols are starting to age.

I know that feeling bro. No worries. Be happy you witnessed those CL victories.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Starting striker please.

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Last years Coppa Italia:

Cutrone scores in the 104th minute against Inter to knock them out.

This years Coppa Italia:

Cutrone scores in the 102nd and 109th minute against Sampdoria to knock them out.

:cool:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Big game player and the ultimate super sub. Both goals were taken beautifully, he’s got a massive future at Milan.

Schedule