Status
Not open for further replies.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
There is gonna be a new pair each week.

Back to the game.

We've gone so low that Hakan is our saviour now :lol:
I've told you guys, we need Creative Mid badly, and i'm getting bashed by some.
Now, we have to rely on the turk to make some magic :lol:

On another business,
The best role available for Kakà is a trequartista. He'd do better than anybody in the roster.

Ooh, its been a while since i wrote the word "Trequartista". That's what we lack of, an Ace Trequartista.

So much bullshit in this post.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
As fans having Gazidis on board is really in our favor for the short term as he’ll encourage Elliot to invest in the brand for greater return in the mid-long term future.

Elliott might want a manager that develops players and sell them on for huge profits :D

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
The rumors of Martial and Rabiot sound fantastic... now come on Milan, get these 2 and then let's get a gift next summer of Verratti!!! :star::star::star: Once can dream right?

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
rumours are great. just sack gattuso and get rid ofd those 5 useless players. that would be a great mercato.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Elliott might want a manager that develops players and sell them on for huge profits :D

singer is a dumb cunt like general because if he was actually intelligent he would have sacked grintusso and got rid of all the deadwood. lot of work to be done. some people are just lucky. singer is one such lucky twerp.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
That’s hurtful

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
moggi says he would never sold pipita and he is sure 20 goals per season

and calls caldara to milan biggest bullshit in last 10 years from jube couse caldara for him is wc cb already and in future he will worth 80+ mil.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fourth-tier Spanish side #UDIbiza reportedly hope to pair Marco Borriello with Antonio Cassano & bring in Adriano Galliani

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Yaya Toure's agent said he has passed a medical with a "London Club" which is not West Ham.

Unlikely to be Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham which leaves Palace and Fulham.

I know he probably wanted to stay in the EPL to haunt Pep, but I wonder if he would have been a viable alternative to Jack. I thought he was pretty impressive when played last season, even in decline it appears his powers are still considerable.

Wages and diva attitude might be a bit of a problem though. Imagine Gattuso having to bring him a birthday cake.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leonardo could become Milan's new sporting director this fall. At the moment, Leonardo is the director of the technical area at Milan. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

this could open up space form kaka ,but clearly leo is the boss .

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yaya Toure's agent said he has passed a medical with a "London Club" which is not West Ham.

Unlikely to be Arsenal, Chelsea or Tottenham which leaves Palace and Fulham.

I know he probably wanted to stay in the EPL to haunt Pep, but I wonder if he would have been a viable alternative to Jack. I thought he was pretty impressive when played last season, even in decline it appears his powers are still considerable.

Wages and diva attitude might be a bit of a problem though. Imagine Gattuso having to bring him a birthday cake.

it is arsenal. confirmed he will sign today.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
it is arsenal. confirmed he will sign today.

Oh thanks. Didn't expect that although there is the Kolo connection in terms of history. I thought Arsenal were pretty stacked in midfield.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can somebody tell me about Gandini and why his possible return is good for us? I'm reading about a Gazidis/Gandini combination being touted as the dream Chief Executive team.

I know he was with us for more than 2 decades. He was the friendly guy on twitter and he messed up Niang's registration for CL once. I know he has UEFA contacts but so does Leo. What does he do well? Why did he leave Milan in 2016 for Roma? Why is he important alongside Gazidis?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What does he do well? Why did he leave Milan in 2016 for Roma? Why is he important alongside Gazidis?

I think his main attribute is his network. But I guess we will never really know what he really brings. The fact that Elliot wants him in their star management XI tells us what we need to know.

I feel awesome things are happening like clockwork on the management side. It will mean everything in terms of becoming a top team again.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think his main attribute is his network. But I guess we will never really know what he really brings. The fact that Elliot wants him in their star management XI tells us what we need to know.

I feel awesome things are happening like clockwork on the management side. It will mean everything in terms of becoming a top team again.

Yes indeed. And all this noise about Kaka makes it even more clear that Elliot are spot on with their targeted appointments

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Can somebody tell me about Gandini and why his possible return is good for us? I'm reading about a Gazidis/Gandini combination being touted as the dream Chief Executive team.

I know he was with us for more than 2 decades. He was the friendly guy on twitter and he messed up Niang's registration for CL once. I know he has UEFA contacts but so does Leo. What does he do well? Why did he leave Milan in 2016 for Roma? Why is he important alongside Gazidis?

You can never have enough UEFA contacts, especially when you want to spend and piss on FFP :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Leonardo could become Milan's new sporting director this fall. At the moment, Leonardo is the director of the technical area at Milan. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

this could open up space form kaka ,but clearly leo is the boss .

yea...we don't need to give some guy a big contract, just 'promote' leonardo

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Gazidis doesn’t speak Italian and isn’t familiar with Italian football so Gandini will help him get acquainted. Also, Gandini has excellent relations with UEFA which need to be rebuilt after F+M and will help with FFP. Gandini will handle the sporting side and Gazidis the financial/commercial aspects.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

That’s all well and good but I’d prefer we bought star players rather than a star management team. After all, results are earned on the pitch not the boardroom. Besides, Higuain + Caldara the rest of our signings were mediocre to poor.

#GATTUSOOUT
#BORINIBERTOMONTYFIRED
#KESSIEBENCHED

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
This shit needs to stop. For real, make a thread for posters who do not want to read this negative shit all the time and ban those specific users from participating in this thread.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
8 - Giacomo Bonaventura and Miralem Pjanic are the only two players to have scored at least one goal in each of the last eight Serie A campaigns (included the current one). Experience.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
we haven't sell Hose Mawry ?

Oh my God

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
That’s all well and good but I’d prefer we bought star players rather than a star management team. After all, results are earned on the pitch not the boardroom. Besides, Higuain + Caldara the rest of our signings were mediocre to poor.

After the calamitous way our club has been run the last 10 years, mainly because of extremely poor management, I welcome polished professionals in these positions. Reintegrating Maldini into the club is such a huge, huge deal because he is Milan DNA. Same with Leo, same with Kaká.

Our squad doesn't yet match such a management, but that's not something we could fix this summer. Leo did marvellous with a zero sum market and we now need our new management to fix things properly from an economical and sporting perspective(acquire the voluntary agreement, rid the club of fodders eventually) before we start climbing to the top via great signings.

This team is good enough to make top 4 and CL, which is essential. The way all the pieces seem to land perfectly behind the team really bolsters the teams confidence, I think.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Borriello has signed a two-year deal with the Spanish minnows, however he is putting down long-term roots.

TMW says the agreement includes the striker eventually becoming manager and also a member of the club's board.

this fuckin' guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.