AC Milan Jersey Thread

Which is your favourite Milan home jersey of the last 5 years?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Well i bought my new home jersey today from the adidas store i shelled out £45.00 but it was bloody worth it, the shirt is sexier in person than it is in the photos, i shall be wearing it when we play panathinaikos this weekend.

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
The more I see these jerseys the more they are growing on me, I'm really liking the thicker stripes right now. Also, apparently on the inside collar under the gold banner it says "Tu sei tutta la mia vita" :D

I swore last year that I would not buy another Milan jersey until it came with a scudetto on the front

But I may have to get one of these. And maybe the black one too. I know some hate it, but I think it looks great

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The black one is sweet

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
ok thanks for your help it is a lot cheaper off the Milan Asia store. Might wait and see if they add a customization part or atleast jerseys with player names on them

U can get personalisation now... although only Nesta, Pato, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Gattuso and Seedord (yep the site has Seedord :D ) home shirt $88us, $98au, $125nz + delivery

Ordering my Nesta one real soon:)

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
^ thanks. Was actually thinking about getting a customised one with my own name/ number but may get a Nesta or Pato one now really want a new season top

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lol why not?

damn you cant get a long sleeve top with Nesta or Pato on it

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
U can get personalisation now... although only Nesta, Pato, Pirlo, Ronaldinho, Gattuso and Seedord (yep the site has Seedord :D ) home shirt $88us, $98au, $125nz + delivery

Ordering my Nesta one real soon:)

LOL i just seen that I was actually thinking about a Seedorf top but would be so guttered if it came as Seedord so either Nesta or Pato... or Pirlo

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crap!!!!!!!!! they took off the personalised part for the asia store cant even get a Nesta or Pato top now. Guess im gonna have to buy it off another site

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sweet they back on and in long sleeve... I just spent a shitload of money got a long sleeve home Pato top and an away short sleeve Nesta one :D :D :D... guess i should start saving some money from now on

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Grrr, still waiting until the US store makes the customizations available. If it weren't for the horrendous Euro-Dollar exchange prices, I would just use the European store...

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
get it from the Asia store its a lot cheaper... but shipping could be a bit for you not sure. Also pretty random but out of the customised tops Patos is the cheapest pretty weird i thought

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Wow, thanks for pointing that out. That is definitely MUCH better than at the European store, even with the increased cost in shipping. I will give the US store until payday on Friday, or I will get it at the Asia store.

Definitely want to pick up a Pato home jersey.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
aww man that tech-fit home shirt would look guoooooooood on me! very tempted to buy it but normally get my shirts from thailand on ebay for 22 euros! but might splash out considering they are making tech-fit shirts available from other websites.. one question though guys-i want to get the home shirt with Maldini 3 on the back (i still havnt gotten over the fact hes not playing for us anymore, childhood hero..) anyone know where i could get this done?

Reaction score
So where is the cheapest place for the tech fit? links?

Looks so much better than a normal one, but $149 :O

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
aww man that tech-fit home shirt would look guoooooooood on me! very tempted to buy it but normally get my shirts from thailand on ebay for 22 euros! but might splash out considering they are making tech-fit shirts available from other websites.. one question though guys-i want to get the home shirt with Maldini 3 on the back (i still havnt gotten over the fact hes not playing for us anymore, childhood hero..) anyone know where i could get this done?

The A.C. Milan store does customizations for tops so you could get a Maldini one there. Just put on 3 and Maldini. Costs a bit but only place ive seen atm where you can get a New shirt with Maldini on the back

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I'm thinking of getting one too. The regular ones are fitted for fat Ronaldo.

Nah, they're just fitted to be Tshirts. The techfit ones look sick, but I'm too skinny for them, I need to bulk up a bit.

On a side note: has anybody ever ordered from bestway4you, liverpool fans swear by their quality.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Got my tops yesterday man our home tops are amazing loved it before I got it and now that i can see it up close its even better than before. Love the detail on it. Like the Italian flag on the back of it and the pic on the inside below the collar

Last edited:

ulladullau

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta and Silva
^ Made me hurry up and order my Nesta home shirt :)

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha you wont be disappointed they are great

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah its a sweet jersey got the home one last week, no name and number though

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha all good i'm like the lone A.C. Milan fan on the thread there lol

Last edited:

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
I might pop in and give ya some support haha.. Most people I know here support EPL teams as well as the Barca/Madrid nutsuckers.

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah true. yeah you should pop in theres some faggy roma fan dissing our team on the serie a thread. saying we are overrated etc

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
can you custimize the new kit to have 3 Maldini on the back?

Schedule