Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread

How do you think Ibrahimović's 2011-2012 season at Milan will go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Someone provide a link please :eek:

Yehudi

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gre-No-Li, Gullit, Savicevic

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
+1

Anyone who doesn't want Ibra because he played for Juve and Merda is an idiot and obviously not a Milan fan. Ibra is a talented player and for that, you should want him. Taking good players from Juve + Merda = awesome, the only time you should be made is when we give them our good players.

+1

He's still costing a shit load of cash though... But we'll not get into that :tongue:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
the money is never problem for spanish club, especially barca and real madrid.. those who are sponsored by socios which are the strongest people of spain.

By socios you mean Spanish banks making crazy loans every year? lol

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Seems it's 100% a loan + requirement to buy. I don't understand what that accomplishes instead of just buying him now with payments.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
images

i'm considering whipping it out right now at work. No one is here :eek:

jack off for zlatan

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
the money is never problem for spanish club, especially barca and real madrid.. those who are sponsored by socios which are the strongest people of spain.
That's not the point though. Yes, the big two can rely on the Spanish government to bail them out of trouble, but that doesn't quite equate to having "tons of money".

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
That's not the point though. Yes, the big two can rely on the Spanish government to bail them out of trouble, but that doesn't quite equate to having "tons of money".

IS that a bad thing? Italian pm owns us :D

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
By socios you mean Spanish banks making crazy loans every year? lol

Hence, why they needed to take out a €150m loan to cover their players' wages?

well that still isnt stopping barca from spending. wonder why ?

i don't believe the club direction is blind enough to keep sinking the club under debts.

i dont know but they should have a strong finical resources to continue that.

Last edited:

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
00:38 - According to Sky, there have been a surge in the talks for Ibrahimovic. Milan is trying to lower the price of 40 milion, and it is possible that it will decrease down to 30 million.

It's past midnight there.. don't know how accurate this could be.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now last minute G antiques to save some cash :)

If we get it for anything less than 35, it's the steal of the decade in the era of overinflated prize tags.

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
00:38 - According to Sky, there have been a surge in the talks for Ibrahimovic. Milan is trying to lower the price of 40 milion, and it is possible that it will decrease down to 30 million.

holy mama!! 30 mil is a fuckin bargain for Ibra!!

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

40 mil?
Galliani

But for 30 mil?

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Seems it's 100% a loan + requirement to buy. I don't understand what that accomplishes instead of just buying him now with payments.

Its better business to delay payments, keep the cash in your account, get some interest on it... Rather than giving 40 million away and Barca getting the interest ;)

2 - 4% interest(not sure what sort of piggy bank type savings account Berlu or Milan will have) on 40 million will still pay something after all :D

Sorry, 30 million...

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
40 mil?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IN1Bvmvhy84/Sa34m-S9-5I/AAAAAAAAAWY/sLIiO4ra3dE/s400/Galliani[/IG]

[B]But for 30 mil?
[/B]
[youtube]hkSKliBc1I0[/youtube][/QUOTE]

:star::star::star:

Show what you made of G !!

SaidinhoR80

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho & Pato
Zlatan in the house dammmm please wake me up i must be dreaming!!! Ooh wait it is FOR REALL!!!! DAMMMM

BREAKING NEWS: Milan And Barcelona Finalise Zlatan Ibrahimovic Agreement - Report
Milan have reached an agreement with Barcelona for the transfer of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, according to Sky Sports.

The transfer saga appears to be nearing an end after agent Mino Raiola had earlier announced his client was very close to joining the Italian club.

The Spanish giants have reportedly agreed to a one-year loan, with the Rossoneri having the option to buy the player after that with instalments over four years.

It was originally believed to be three years, but the Blaugrana made the concession in order to offload the Swede's high salary as well as a potentially unhappy player.

The transfer fee will reportedly be in the region of €40 million. Meanwhile, he will sign a four-year contract and earn in the region of €8-9 million per season at San Siro.

It is expected that Ibrahimovic will be in Milan on Saturday and all the necessary paperwork will be filed to complete the transfer.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
what the fuck????????????? 40m for him and not for Dzeko???? and 40m for anyone with our president?????

whaaaaat?????????????????????????????????

?

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Waiting til I see gold letters. :o

Fiero

Reaction score
Let's wait for the signature before we celebrate. I don't feel anything yet, I'm waiting to read "Official: Ibra to Milan" and go nuts.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what the fuck????????????? 40m for him and not for Dzeko???? and 40m for anyone with our president?????

whaaaaat?????????????????????????????????

Hello and welcome

Hoplite

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Damn...I still wish it was Dzeko who came instead of Ibra..Damn...

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
oh fuck I am off to pub to club fuck drink get beaten dont give a shit, should i wear a milan jersey nah :eek:

Neenyg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
as a proud milan fan i feel that we deserve this and have been very patient for a true star like ibra to join us. this is the sweetest deal ever, i really dont care about dzeko anymore, ibra suits our game more. cant wait to see him play!

What number is he going to take if hunterlaar doesnt leave?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ore 23.45 - Mino Raiola finalmente a cena a Barcellona con Galliani e con Pochettino, l'allenatore dell'Espanyol, in conclusione di una giornata campale. Queste le clamorose novità: Ibra verrà sicuramente al Milan, accordo trovato tra lui e la società rossonera, così come tra Barcellona e Milan. Avrà un contratto quadriennale da 8-9 milioni netti l'anno. E, questa forse la principale e inaspettata notizia, il prezzo del suo cartellino è drasticamente calato. Passerà al Milan, intanto, con la formula del prestito con obbligo di riscatto, al costo di 30 milioni. Sinora il suo valore era stimato in 40 milioni. Dunque, uno sconto significativo quello dei blaugrana al Milan. Che, in un soprassalto di azzardo, spera addirittura ora di potere scendere fino a 25 milioni. Appuntamento per chiudere l'affare alle 16.30 di sabato, quando si incontreranno contratto e penna alla mano Galliani, Rosell (presidente del Barça) e il vituperatissimo procuratore Mino Raiola. La vera superstar dell'estate,

bald parts i will translate

ibra will have wage 8 to 9 mil
we will have ibra on loan with obligation to buy but this is great for just 30 mil barsa agreed for 30 mil

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Damn...I still wish it was Dzeko who came instead of Ibra..Damn...

Dzeko would have been a good signing, but when you get to choose between an unproven talent and a proven superstar, you go with the superstar. Ibra will score goals like crazy. Dzeko would have the chance to flop like Huntelaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.