Fav. Players
Current team
Borrusia Dortmund would like to have a word. :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah, i do agree. But it should be higher than 7/10. Atleast 8 or 9.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Since last summer it looks going the right way, but before some players from primavera really become usefull in the first team we can't say our youth system is that great.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Yeah, i do agree. But it should be higher than 7/10. Atleast 8 or 9.

I think Goal.com hardly watch any primavera games :D or maybe they just number it based on how many young players made an impact as well...
I think even Barcelona u-20 squad is not that much better than our full team primavera squad

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Too bad our Berretti lost the final, really bad they couldn't defend their title :( but next season we will win it again.

When I read that our Primavera lost 6-0 against Dortmund in the Ruhr cup final I nearly got a shock :eek: I just couldn't believe it because that is such a high defeat, but I think that happened because they are more focused on the Scudetto than on that cup. Because imo the Scudetto is more important, so I hope they win it, at least we got to the final in the Ruhr cup, though we lost then, but we can get over that. Now I hope our Primavera is not thinking of that tournament anymore and just fully concentrates on the final rounds of the championship and wins it, that's the most important now ;)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Primavera, scudetto final: The number of milan 31/05/2010

PRIMAVERA, SCUDETTO FINAL: THE NUMBER OF MILAN

MILAN - Here are the numbers of the Spring official Rossoneri jersey for the final badge of Macerata:

Goalkeepers: 12 Di Fabio, a Donnarumma, 22 Perucchini;

Defenders: 6 Albertazzi, 14 De Sciglio, 3 De Vito, 2 Ghiringhelli, 23 Meregalli, 15 Motta, 13 Pasini, 4 Romagnoli;

Midfielders: Hottor 16, Merkel 20, 8 Novinic, 21 Pedrocchi, 18 Scampini, 5 Strasser;

Forwards: 19 Gaeta, 10 Oduamadi, 17 Palibrk, Schenetti 11, Verdi 7, 9 Zigoni.

Good Luck Lads :star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Giovanissimi nazionali: On thursday the draw 6/1/2010

GIOVANISSIMI NAZIONALI: ON THURSDAY THE DRAW

MILAN - On Thursday at 12.00, at the Youth and Scholastic Sector of FIGC in Rome, there will be the draw for the composition of the groups of the final phase at Chianciano Terme (12-17 June). Along with the Giovanissimi Nazionali coached by Bertuzzo, who are first in their group and qualified to the final eight thanks to the double victory against Bari in the Eighth Finals, also Empoli, Inter, Juventus, Livorno, Reggina, Roma and Vicenza have reached the finals.

Good Luck Boys :star:

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Primavera, scudetto finals: It starts 6/1/2010

PRIMAVERA, SCUDETTO FINALS: IT STARTS

MILAN - Milan will play tomorrow at 16.00 in Tolentino (Macerata) against Sampdoria, but the first two matches of the quarter finals are played today: Palermo-Empoli at 16.00 in Camerino (Macerata) and Lazio-Brescia at 21.00 at the Stadio Helvia Cerina in Macerata. All the matches will be broadcast live by SKY.

Good Luck Lads! :star:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Live broadcast means there will be streams!!!!!!! home I can get a stream for this..

and I also hope the Giovanissimi Nazionali wins the league as well, they are very very strong!!

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Primavera: Lazio and Palermo out In the semifinal go Empoli Brescia

Primavera: Lazio and Palermo out In the semifinal go Empoli Brescia

Start with new surprises the final league Spring - Giacinto Facchetti prize, which take place on fields in the Marches. In the first two quarter-final finish out the two teams favored the run, namely the Lazio and Palermo. The Rosanero were beaten dall'Empoli 2-1 after extra time, while the team was overtaken by the Capitoline Brescia 2-0. Wednesday will play AC Milan-Genoa-Sampdoria and Chievo.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I hope we beat Samp today, I know we can do it. We really need to win this match because then we are even closer to the Scudetto.
I keep my fingers crossed for our Primavera and wish that they win.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
So is the game at 3 GMT(BST) or 4 CET(Italy not Central)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Anybody got a stream. I really wanna watch this.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Nava in MilanNews.it: "There is a favorite. Strasser ready to jump "

Nava in MilanNews.it: "There is a favorite. Strasser ready to jump "

posted by Marvel and Calcagni 02.06.2010 15:56by Anthony Vitiello

16:00 - the stands of the stadium "of victory" of Tolentino, the envoys of MilanNews.it intercepted Stefano Nava, who was also a spectator of the match between AC Milan and Sampdoria.

Milan is truly the most reliable team for the final victory?
"For history and coat of arms, but perhaps it has a little tradition here, count the facts and strength. Milan have their papers in order and has a great staff. But Sampdoria. This is an early final. There is a real favorite teams are both strong. Name only as Milan is the most favorite. Like yesterday Empoli Brescia and have proven to be great teams. "

Albertazzi, Strasser Oduamadi, Verdi, these are only for the first team?
"Names are important, I think is more ready for Strasser characteristics and strength, he can juggle well, others need a little 'physical growth.

15:54 - packed grandstand, many of these supporters are felt with Dorian choirs directed towards prorpria team.

15:52 - So Milan Sampdoria and field stadium 'Della Vittoria', in Tolentino (Macerata) for the quarter-final league championship Spring. MILAN: Donnarumma, De Vito, Romagnoli, Albertazzi, Ghiringhelli, Strasser Novinic, Schenetti Verdi , Oduamadi, Zigoni. SAMPDORIA: Constantine, Good, Regina, Obiang, Messina, Blondett Mohammed, Soriano, Scepovic, Elsneg, Rizzo. Ref: Abbattista

15. 45 - Continue to rain on the stage known as "Victory" Tolentino but the pitch still looks at this moment, in good condition and the game you should play.

15:28 - They're warming up the following players: Donnarumma, Ghiringhelli, Albertazzi, Romagnoli, De Vito, Strasser Novinic, Oduamadi, Greens, and Schenetti Zigoni, always under a heavy rain.

15.15 - Despite the heavy rain is good public turnout in the stands, which hopes to enjoy the spectacle of young talent on the field.

15:00 - Bad weather could affect the race quarter-final between AC Milan and Sampdoria in the program to 16. A strong storm hit the city host the viability of the camp is not safe. The disruption came also in the area of the stadium and the meeting could jump.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah it will be live at Sky Sport 1.. haven't find any stream as just yet :(

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Mil 1 -0 Samp GOOOOOOL OF MILAN !!!!! Oduamadi deposits from close a ball kicked by Verdi that crossed the entire area without finding small obstruction :)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
There's no fucking streams i can find. Bastards. :D

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's 2-0 and I can't watch a thing :head:
where's soldierrrrrr?? :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well atleast it's 2-0. Good old Odumadi.

I want a fucking stream.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Thank you so much.