The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
What a day to be a milanista! Winning derby, Lazio 0-3 Sampdoria, Juve 1-1 Crotone <3

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would love to look back at this post at the end of the season--> This win will help us in a head to head with Inter if we're tied at the top of the table.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pirla as a coach so far

99e108670a38c06581fd0dcc442c18b5.jpg

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I still memba goodfeller asking for Giroud to replace Ibra.

Do you memba?

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Now Celtic and Roma...

This serie a season is gonna be crazy

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
+3 from Atalanta, +4 from Napoli, +5 from Juve/Merdas, +8 from Lazio..couldnt ask for more from first 4 rounds

If only it was the last matchday of the season :love:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We definitely need one more midfielder come winter market.

And we should start transitioning Leao to be Ibra's understudy while making Hauge adapt to Serie A on that LW.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
I dont see that Roma are so strong. Napoli are excellent so far. Osimhen will be a top cf

Yes Roma should be winnable. Real test is Atalanta and Napoli. Juve might be as well if they turn into big game mode

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i think till now, napoli is the most in-form team in the league, too bad for them ADL is a dick and cost them 4 points, i think they lost a big chance winning over useless juventus.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Yes Roma should be winnable. Real test is Atalanta and Napoli. Juve might be as well if they turn into big game mode
Atalanta are made, play hard defense and hit them through the wing when they lose possession upfront.

We are one of the fastest sides in transitions, their game should be considerably easy.

I'm confident.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
qAystEE.png

There's some friendlies against lower division clubs in the middle here but the point stands. Hope you're all proud of the team.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Hope we reach san paolo trip with full points... roma ( home ), udinese ( away ) and verona ( home ) ... then we travel to napoli

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Hope we reach san paolo trip with full points... roma ( home ), udinese ( away ) and verona ( home ) ... then we travel to napoli

Hopefully Ibra doesnt play the whole match vs Celtic so he's rested enough to last 90 mins vs Roma. Udinese should easily be beatable but Verona might be tougher to crack down..hopefully we bag 9 points tho :)

Any news on Rebic's recovery? Will he be available vs Celtic or atleast vs Roma?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Ibra doesnt play the whole match vs Celtic so he's rested enough to last 90 mins vs Roma. Udinese should easily be beatable but Verona might be tougher to crack down..hopefully we bag 9 points tho :)

Any news on Rebic's recovery? Will he be available vs Celtic or atleast vs Roma?

After today and the fact that he just recovered, I think it would better if Ibra doesn't even start against Celtic.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think Milan has played its best football yet, which makes the 4-0 start that much more impressive.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Agreed about Kessie.

I think everyone knew that Suso was holding the team back, he was just too good to drop and kept winning us games. We were addicted to that cross/shot.

I wasn't addicted to Suso's crosses or shots. The crosses were confusing. They didn't hit our strikers nor on-target.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

Roma was seeming more likely after his last tests.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Roma was seeming more likely after his last tests.

Damn that sucks, hoped he could start vs Celtic instead of Ibra..hopefully he's fit for Roma and we can field our best lineup

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don?t think Milan has played its best football yet, which makes the 4-0 start that much more impressive.

Yeah, we really haven't hit our full stride yet. The fact that we are able to grind out results when we're not at our best has been very impressive.

I think previous Milan squads would have crumbled in the second half.

The mentality of the team is different.

bacon d'or

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if the genie could only grant you mofos one wish, would you rather us win scudetto or el? :safro:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule