The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 18-10-2020, 09:42   #1301
doraemon
One and Only

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post

0:37.

I think someone pointed it out yesterday, but Ibra winning yesterday's penalty was almost identical to how he won a penalty in the Derby in 2010.
I also had same deja vu feeling yesterday. It's been a decade already. Fuck i'm getting old faster and faster
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 10:55   #1302
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az. View Post
No he is not, Romagnioli is simply just OVERRATED. Whenever Kessie tracked him down, he showed how you stand on your feet and don't foolishly make ghost tackles like Roma was trying to do.

Lukaku is not a world class striker, he just happend to face Romagnioli yet again who is a shite defender and the weakest link we have at the back.
i said it once
romaG in current milan is 3rd worst player in starting 11
after samu and calabria (and calab looks okeish this season)
funny is romaG is our captain

but lets not complain after the game we won against team that made us usually more shaky than anyone else.
and romaG first game since long time...

Signature

VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 11:45   #1303
Casualista
Monsieur

Quote:
No he is not, Romagnioli is simply just OVERRATED. Whenever Kessie tracked him down, he showed how you stand on your feet and don't foolishly make ghost tackles like Roma was trying to do.

Lukaku is not a world class striker, he just happend to face Romagnioli yet again who is a shite defender and the weakest link we have at the back.

I am totally against the renewal of his contract.

A couple of years ago there was talk of him and skriniar being bright prospects. Now there's a competition to the bottom between them on who can be more tripe each week.

I saw the game again and focused on what Lukaku and roma were doing off the ball. It was basically this :

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfcfan1 View Post
sex without connection means nothing to me, waste of time
Casualista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 12:44   #1304
Il grande Milan
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fray View Post

0:37.

I think someone pointed it out yesterday, but Ibra winning yesterday's penalty was almost identical to how he won a penalty in the Derby in 2010.

0:23.
He needs to change his angle sometimes tho. I knew he was going for left-down and I also knew the goalkeeper knew
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 12:45   #1305
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casualista View Post

I am totally against the renewal of his contract.

A couple of years ago there was talk of him and skriniar being bright prospects. Now there's a competition to the bottom between them on who can be more tripe each week.

I saw the game again and focused on what Lukaku and roma were doing off the ball. It was basically this :

It was starting to get a little sad I have to admit. Usually it?s the defender that bullies the attacker.

To be fair it was his first game after a long layoff, against Lukaku and without protection. Even Pioli said they took a calculated risk with the 2v2 at the back.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 13:05   #1306
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:

are you comparing kessie physique to romagnioli? you could have a case if bennacer did that to lukaku. even theo who is stronger than romagnoli struggled against him.

imagine the hatred romagnoli would receive if he attempted the dumb tackle like koulibaly did during atalanta goal.

Last edited by helloAgain; 18-10-2020 at 13:07.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 13:09   #1307
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDooDoll View Post
i said it once
romaG in current milan is 3rd worst player in starting 11
after samu and calabria (and calab looks okeish this season)
funny is romaG is our captain

but lets not complain after the game we won against team that made us usually more shaky than anyone else.
and romaG first game since long time...
this season, calabria have been easily better than salamakers, theo, leao and even bennacer.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 14:55   #1308
nekky
Big Muffin

Fav. Players: Ibrahimovic Kaká Thiago Silva Shevschenko Cassano Pato Nesta Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il grande Milan View Post
He needs to change his angle sometimes tho. I knew he was going for left-down and I also knew the goalkeeper knew
He used to hit them much better before his injury, 90% of the time he would hit them on the low left, but he always hit them with such power and accuracy (almost always on the side net) it didn't really matter if the goalie went towards the right direction, by the time they were stretched out, the ball was already in goal

Signature

El Faraone
nekky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 15:19   #1309
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Cutrone

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
this season, calabria have been easily better than salamakers, theo, leao and even bennacer.
Everyone (myself included) wanted an upgrade at that position.

Now I dont even worry - So many of our current starters give me confidence and Calabria is one of them
Master Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 16:41   #1310
mumbojumbo
Special Guy

It looks like Leao can be another outlet for that long ball from the back. I have seen it a couple times in various games.
mumbojumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 17:53   #1311
Massaro94
Uno Tituli

Fav. Players: Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Man its been a horrible year. But to end it with a derby win has left me buzzing for the last 24 hours.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Any news on Ramos? I don’t even mind giving him #3
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2020, 18:10   #1312
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Man its been a horrible year. But to end it with a derby win has left me buzzing for the last 24 hours.
How are Sarri and Pep doing?

Signature
"We came to wreck everything, and ruin your life. God sent us."

Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2020, 07:54   #1313
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Leao on the left would be perfect for me. I think the space we can exploit is behind Hakimi and running at D'Ambrosio. Leao can do this best out of all the options at LW.

Ibra is smart enough to know how to move around and leave space for Leao and Saelemaekers to exploit, D'Ambrosio and Kolarov will have a hard time knowing when to keep close to Ibra and when not to. I think they'll overcommit most of the time and leave space wide, space that Hakimi and Perisic won't protect.

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.
Heh, our second goal was exactly these two combined.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2020, 10:51   #1314
Stitches
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches View Post
Hakimi Leao bitch in this game
https://twitter.com/Futball_Karim/st...14542470467586
+
heard a rumour Asdfgh Hakimi is still looking for Leao after losing him on second goal ...
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2020, 18:58   #1315
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

At last a Derby win.

Forza Milan!

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:27   #1316
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka06/07 View Post
How did samu contribute.

Also generally more positionally aware than Saelemaekers, who was the main culprit in the Lukaku goal.

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote