))<>((
Reaction score
EjP4NH9WoAIJkYn.jpg

congrats but maybe give kid a break....

djalo and dalot :lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He played badly yesterday, but there's no way I'm writing him off this early. He just returned from COVID-19, missing match-form and the pitch/weather certainly didn't help.

He's still a great talent. Perhaps he's better deployed as a winger than as a lone striker.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Innocent?

More like complacent.

He seems satisfied with his abilities.

Not hungry or humble enough to sacrifice anything in order to grow as a player.

Blames the coach for not starting him.
+1

There is a lot of work to be done mentally.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Innocent?

More like complacent.

He seems satisfied with his abilities.
Not hungry or humble enough to sacrifice anything in order to grow as a player.
Blames the coach for not starting him.

Seeing this too.

Is there a way out of this back alley?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For someone who is a bad off ball mover in general he is a surprisingly good poacher.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For someone who is a bad off ball mover in general he is a surprisingly good poacher.

There?s a Telli like nonchalance about him. I just hope he realizes what a great player he can be and puts in the necessary work unlike Balotelli.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
I know he prefers playing LW, but we need him to be CF this year.

I think he can contribute 10-15 goals. Forza Rafa.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Can we get the accent character fixed on his thread name?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Love this kid, scary talent. Once it all clicks he will own Serie A.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Should be a great season for him.

Exceptional cross for Zlatan's second.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I see him as a LW. One could argue he has enough on his plate in having to adapt to a somewhat tactically strict league, with his pretty...irrational and unconvential style. Speed, strength and unexpected decisions are often welcomed traits in a Serie A attacker but he's still very young and he needs to find ways to keep his nature in check at times in order to put some more effort without the ball. It should be easier to adjust when playing in your preferred position.

I'd love to have him succesfully develop into an st though but I guess I just feel like cretinis are already judging him too harshly and that he's a player I believe would be wise to support

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see him as a LW. One could argue he has enough on his plate in having to adapt to a somewhat tactically strict league, with his pretty...irrational and unconvential style. Speed, strength and unexpected decisions are often welcomed traits in a Serie A attacker but he's still very young and he needs to find ways to keep his nature in check at times in order to put some more effort without the ball. It should be easier to adjust when playing in your preferred position.

I'd love to have him succesfully develop into an st though but I guess I just feel like cretinis are already judging him too harshly and that he's a player I believe would be wise to support
I dont think he can play lw as long as rebic is here who is backtracking, pressing and is perfect for our style.

Leao is just not doing that. Combine him with ibra who is also not the best presser and you have a problem.

Dont know how pioli gonna fix that and whats the plan moving forward.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont think he can play lw as long as rebic is here who is backtracking, pressing and is perfect for our style.

Leao is just not doing that.

Leao is improving in that aspect.
Also improving as CF.
Not nearly good enough to bench Rebic or Ibra, but he has shown he could be more than just an impact sub.

Milan doctors should fix him up with Adderal, Ritalin, Concerta, Dexedrine or something. He's showing strong ADD symptoms.

Last edited:

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Fantastic assist for the second goal. He needs consistency but his pace is a great outlet on the counter.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I have never been more frustrated with a guy that just had 2 great assists than this in my life.

Pressing is not jogging back. You actually have to put a tackle in and cover space. Stop jogging back for show. It confuses the guy that actually does have to defend. Gives him a false sense of security you'll be useful covering his ass.

He should be subbed first each game he starts at 55 minutes. No exceptions.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Three assists against two tough opponents and some here still complaining.Leao will soon start winning us games. True world class talent that we have.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
I have never been more frustrated with a guy that just had 2 great assists than this in my life.

Pressing is not jogging back. You actually have to put a tackle in and cover space. Stop jogging back for show. It confuses the guy that actually does have to defend. Gives him a false sense of security you'll be useful covering his ass.

He should be subbed first each game he starts at 55 minutes. No exceptions.
He did fine.

In fact he did a lot more pressing than I ever seen him do. He just looks nonchalant.

I think we need to accept at a certain point that he is a winger and you can expect him to press all the time. As long as he keeps providing the goods in attack and helps out the press in an acceptable capacity, he is doing good. Atleast he is not a left wing island that was Ronaldinho.

Honestly, if he keeps up this form I wouldnt be opposed to moving Rebic to the right. I know he is less effective there, but maybe thag could still work out.

Still find it amusing that all of a sudden we are so well stocked in the LW, especially when it has been our problem position for the last couple kf years.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
If he can get his fitness where he can give us that offensive effort for more than an hour then he is going to become a frightening prospect for all defenses. His ability to pick those final passes is very good and not just snatching at chances or being greedy is truly welcome.

Did enough work defensively for me too today, given that he isnt a high stamina player. Only had that one na?ve pass that led to the Roma chance. Going to be interesting seeing how it will pan out this season between him and Hauge once Rebic returns. Still hoping he can become a CF that can roam and make runs so both he and Hauge can play together in the future.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Amazing Talent.
Keep working hard

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
He has huge ceiling...devastating qualities. So good to see his integration develop at a steady pace

Last edited:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Leao is starting to show the talent that he promised. This season he is stronger, quicker and playing with more confidence. Two excellent assists I was annoyed when he went off as in this form he could have won us the game.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I've criticized him a lot and still think he didn't give his all this game, but those 2 assists were pure sex. So good job there

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
such a gem, vulture scouting was right all along

Schedule