The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
True. While 2020 Kjaer was as solid as Lukaku's rock-head blocking Sanchez' header.
Dele Alli being nominated for playing less than 800 minutes.

De gea was flop of the season for man utd but he makes it.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
757c21d4766a764dc92b79379a2ff23c.jpg

He really screwed you guys over

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Guys a win for sparta gives 6.15 and a draw 4.50, is it worth it with al this youngsters? Hahahah

Never bet on a milan match. But if u insist , combine them in a 3-4 matches list. Play for the draw

Won 500$ US couple weeks ago on verona beating atalanta combined with psg drawing with bordeaux

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Never bet on a milan match. But if u insist , combine them in a 3-4 matches list. Play for the draw

Won 500$ US couple weeks ago on verona beating atalanta combined with psg drawing with bordeaux
This explains the grumpy attitude last week

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
This explains the grumpy attitude last week

Last week i played 6 match list all draw. It was all good up until the 90iest minute.. winnings were at 658$

Could have taken 477$ but instead preferred to go for full sum

One bitch ass team ending up conceding in additional time. It indeed was hard pill to swallow

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
Guys a win for sparta gives 6.15 and a draw 4.50, is it worth it with al this youngsters? Hahahah

The rumour is Sparta might also give a shot to many youngsters. But still it should be pretty even game so it's worth the try I guess.

MILAN 4EVER

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Give me 3 other bets so i can place it!

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score

lol, it would have been disallowed for him standing offside and interfering with the play ... but since it's Lukaku, he (involuntary) makes everything more comical ...
add that to the fact that he was bigging himself up as one of the best strikers in the world a few days prior.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like our Diaz problem is similar to Barcelona's Griezman problem. He just doesn't fit the system.

I mean, maybe, but it's like, if we play him on the wing, and just let him be more attacking, sort of what we do with Leao (Leao likes to drop deeper, but same idea, a less defensive winger) then I think Diaz can become a great player for us.

Diaz works hard, that's the thing, I think the problem is that he's not as good a passer as he needs to be to play as a CAM. Leao is probably a better passer (long range passing, for sure) than Diaz is, honestly.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I mean, maybe, but it's like, if we play him on the wing, and just let him be more attacking, sort of what we do with Leao (Leao likes to drop deeper, but same idea, a less defensive winger) then I think Diaz can become a great player for us.

Diaz works hard, that's the thing, I think the problem is that he's not as good a passer as he needs to be to play as a CAM. Leao is probably a better passer (long range passing, for sure) than Diaz is, honestly.

Diaz from what I?ve seen he is capable of creating attacks & score from the center, he goes in tight zones unlike Suso. I see Diaz as an useful extra weapon behind Ibra.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You know the assistant coach identified the referee as gypsy. This is why he got booked.

Now forget about "black man", calling a Romanian gypsy means blood.
Did he really do that?

If I learned one thing from Peaky Blinders then to never call a gipsy a gipsy unless you're a gispy, but even then it's a tough walk on the line.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last two answers, lmao

- they changed their "Holy Grale of game" because Inter is so predictable that it's easy for other teams to read them and cope to them. But Conte in his unique way of seeing football thinks it's somehow unjust from others to change their gameplan because who the fucks knows why.

- then, Capello being the clever man he is, he rightfully askes Conte with slightly different words somewhat like "so why didn't you change your plan too? Do you even have a plan B for Inter?" and Conte basically declared defeat without even trying to shit talk himself out of this

Mamma mia. I feel deeply ashamed that a couple of months ago I wanted him as successor to Gattuso.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Conte Plan A: Lukaku please score
Conte Plan B: We are fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule