Week 18: Milan vs Atalanta - Saturday - 23/12/2017 18:00 CET

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, Atalanta and verona have better players than US, even though we spent 200m?..How interesting

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
All these Montellaout becoming Gattusoout just to say in 3 matches newaveragecoachout.

No one good is available.

No one better than Gattuso available?

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
A decent coach is available. We sacked Montella for Gattuso who has never done a good job or even a decent job at any job. What did we expect. I wanted Montella out, but I wanted a decent coach, not freaking Gattuso. I like Gattuso but his record speaks for himself I don't know what F&M and expected.

A Montella bis who will fail with this team.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Disagree this team is terrible cluttered with mid table talent.

Like who Bonucci? Biglia? Suso? Who are these mid table players. Even a mid table team can beat Verona though. We are getting beaten by relegation teams, that is an issue that goes further than bad players. Chelsea were struggling with Mourinho, new coach the team won the league, almost exact team. We need a good coach Gattuso isn't it.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
9 fucking points from relegation. Didn't think relegation was ever a possibility, but here we are.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan players are apparently in tears right now. It looks like it is Abate and Cutrone.

58w19_s-200x150.gif

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
The standard of fans on this forum is embarrassing.
Just a sign of our generation. 15 pages? :fp::lol:
When times are good, people are happy to be a Milan fan but they won't take the suffering as part of the deal.

Not really sure what is the best choice of action now. It's hard to be rational. I have no fondness for any of the players at the minute. No real leaders. I do admire Kessie and Borini, for their efforts. Kessie has a place in the team, going forward. I'd rather Suso and Bonaventura stay too, but the rest I would happily see leave.

Just start Locatelli, Silva and Cutrone each week now too.

I'd like Gattuso to resign and we hire a guy who has some pedigree to prove his worth enough to earn a seat for next season. We can't waste the entire season, and need to gel and improve some of our young talent.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
the biggest mistake was that F&M followed montella bindely during the mercato
montella had stupid ideas like bringing hakan to play him LM and let bona play LW even when it's not his role
ideas like let's bring silva for 40M€
even during bad periods, silvio had pushed for his wishes, i remember that allegri was against robinho but B&G wanted him because he was a good name and tought he would be good, and he helped us win the scudetto
a strong management should never follow the coach blindely in his needs

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
When times are good, people are happy to be a Milan fan but they won't take the suffering as part of the deal.

tbf times haven't been good for 5 years...so it's understandable if people had enough of this circus

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bring in the former Dortmund coach. I don't care if German coaches, don't do well in Italy. Can't be worse than Gattuso.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
9 fucking points from relegation. Didn't think relegation was ever a possibility, but here we are.

When we didnt sack montella in late sept/october, we lost europe spot there

If gattuso didnt resign before new year i believe we might watch milan play serie b next season.
I think gattuso has enough courage to admit that he is out of his depth here

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tbf times haven't been good for 5 years...so it's understandable if people had enough of this circus

don't be rushing back when the times are good is all I say.
;)

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
This is such a a shame. This team has gotten worse month by month. They could have gotten someone better than gattuso as well. He might get Milan relegated.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
We're not even competitive against any opponent atm. Rino will walk away - he's a proud man(out of his depth)

Whoever actually owns the club needs to start questioning F&M.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
montella had stupid ideas like bringing hakan to play him LM and let bona play LW even when it's not his role
even during bad periods, silvio had pushed for his wishes, i remember that allegri was against robinho but B&G wanted him because he was a good name and tought he would be good, and he helped us win the scudetto

Kalinic is the worst. Everyone knew he was shit. Yet here we are. Montella smh.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Not really sure what is the best choice of action now. It's hard to be rational. I have no fondness for any of the players at the minute. No real leaders. I do admire Kessie and Borini, for their efforts. Kessie has a place in the team, going forward. I'd rather Suso and Bonaventura stay too, but the rest I would happily see leave.

I'd like Gattuso to resign and we hire a guy who has some pedigree to prove his worth enough to earn a seat for next season. We can't waste the entire season, and need to gel and improve some of our young talent.

Agree with most of this.

I dont believe the courage is there though to banish the veterans and thats sad because they are the ones offering so little.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

exactly, its the same shit and we lost anw why waste time on those old dudes kalinic, monto, biglia

let those young players play atleast they can improve somehow

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
don't be rushing back when the times are good is all I say.
;)

Man you are high on serious shit. There is no good times ahead.

We are fucked this season with mediocre players and couple decent players want to get out of here.

Next season that vulture funding may shop us around town already

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
The creativity of a Cutrone-Kalinic-Borini trident tho. Like who does this shit. Put on Silva man, he could be unpredictable and could dribble.

People who argue that RR is a good signing. Wtf are you on? Do you know what a LB/LWB does or are you comparing him to Armero and Constant? Because some teams have Alba, Alaba, Alonso, Marcelo while we have a slow player who can't defend nor attack.

We need a new coach before we can decide on who leaves. Because in all honesty, at this point everyone could leave. But it's certainly on the coach who's producing shit results and shit performances.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Oh look we lost, I am truly shocked:eek:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the 4 man defense formation only conceded 2 goals instead of 3, improvement.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man you are high on serious shit. There is no good times ahead.

We are fucked this season with mediocre players and couple decent players want to get out of here.

Next season that vulture funding may shop us around town already

Things can change relatively quickly my friend. A giant like ourselves can only be sleeping for so long. We're not an Ajax, who play in a small league. We play in Italy. It's difficult to see Serie A drifting into an obscure league, which won't attract attention and other top teams. With that fact and that we have 7 UCL's and are certainly in the top 5 teams to grace the game ever, it's only a matter of time before we find an owner ready to bring us back :D haha

jonijoni

#saveacmilan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tsubasa amami
no coach would like to risk his reputation at this point

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
cuz the inter rejects duo sold the only one who played in his position.

10/10 mercato tho :star:

They fucked up so hard.

Fassone and Mirabelli did that on their own :lol::lol::lol:

They're the idiots who kept buying just to buy.

Now I see why Inter let them go so easily.

Schedule