The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 30-12-2017, 14:31   #361
VPayne
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabio View Post
Hakan and Suso saved us this game. Montolivo and Dollar were good aswell. rest.... meh. RR flop of the match
I liked Calabria too

Hakan-Monto-Kessie at MF and Cutrone-Silva-Suso up-front looks good to me

Signature
“We are a team of devils. Our colors are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents”
- H. Kilpin 1899
VPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:31   #362
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
Deulofeu can unlock our season
He goes to Inter though...

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Neo'82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:34   #363
doraemon
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo'82 View Post
He goes to Inter though...
We need to sign proven players with big reputation

No more kalinic, andre silva or hakan type players
doraemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:34   #364
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

They're embarrassing. Always backwards they play like virgins.

Also all you cunts who bag Gigio should wake the fuck up, He's better than this club we are wasting his time by keeping him hopefully he shows some ambition and requests a transfer.

What a depressing team we have, I feel sorry for Kalinic and Cutrone they have fuck all support.

Also Suso is our only classy player.

Signature
Insert text here...
OVUNQUE CON TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:35   #365
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borinho, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic, Sergej

Andre Silva needs to get his head down and start earning those minutes because the way he is playing now, EL aside, he has no means to complain. Cutrone wasn't that good today BUT ran his ass off and he looks like he cares. I am really hoping that Andre gets some confidence and starts playing well next year but in order for that to happen he should close instagram account (destroys so many good players this shitty website) and focus on developing himself so he can turn out to be the player we thought he would be for us.

Nonetheless I agree that Borini should be a sub to close games down and be used as a versatile option (Maybe hakan doesn't have the legs for 90minutes and Borini was fresh since he didn't play on Wednesday) and that we desperately need a kessie alternative because he looked bad today probably just gassed out seeing as how much he ran vs inter. Satisfied with the result since we came back from behind but a win could've been huge bigpoint here since we would've passed fiorentina in the table but best we look step by step.

Signature
Fabio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:36   #366
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buske View Post
Tbh this is a decent result considering all the facts, early away game with fatigued team.
The bad thing is that we cant afford losing any points though. gg
we can. league don't matter now. just focus on europa and coppa and use serie a to gel the team.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:36   #367
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Quote:
The only real positive > Suso's valuation is rising.

And? You want to sell him

Signature
Qaas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:37   #368
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Fav. Players: Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borinho, Honda, Cutrone, Pulisic, Sergej

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVUNQUE CON TE View Post
They're embarrassing. Always backwards they play like virgins.

Also all you cunts who bag Gigio should wake the fuck up, He's better than this club we are wasting his time by keeping him hopefully he shows some ambition and requests a transfer.

What a depressing team we have, I feel sorry for Kalinic and Cutrone they have fuck all support.

Also Suso is our only classy player.

Signature
Old 30-12-2017, 14:37   #369
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

A decent enough result considering we've lost every other 'big' game in the league but we should have gone for it.

Disappointing goal to concede (Bonucci?). Thank god Hakan scored. Please start him over Borini next time.

Kessie is clearly exhausted and I'm getting irritated at his atrocious end-product.

I am rapidly losing patience with Silva. I can see that his confidence is shot but just man up. His shots are all weak, he's putting in much less effort defensively and he's dallying for too long.

You can see the difference when Cutrone sprints the length of the pitch in the 90th having started while Silva only jogs and then doesn't even chase their runner down after.

I mean, I'm still no fan of Kalinic and see even less in him, but his floor is a bit higher, even if I say that Silva could do something that Kalinic couldn't - not that he has yet, or shown he's going to.

I was hoping he'd score on that cut-in near the end but he just put a weak shot right at the keeper. That should have been his moment.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:38   #370
VPayne
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
we can. league don't matter now. just focus on europa and coppa and use serie a to gel the team.
Yep. Serie a is just good practice for us at this point.

Signature
“We are a team of devils. Our colors are red as fire, and black, to invoke fear in our opponents”
- H. Kilpin 1899
VPayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:40   #371
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
And? You want to sell him
If, we get a Conte in the summer. He will demand 5 new starters. Suso is the man in this awful Milan team. I would for 60+...

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun
Old 30-12-2017, 14:40   #372
Hugh Janus
fanboy

Fav. Players: Lord Elliott

andre silva

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by mleite View Post
Any and all clothes look good on our Ale ! ❤️
Hugh Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:42   #373
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPayne View Post
I liked Calabria too

Hakan-Monto-Kessie at MF and Cutrone-Silva-Suso up-front looks good to me
Oh yeah calabria has been a huge update from abate going forward. Defensively also better but still vulnarable but he is young and can learn so no worries there, besides conti will come back. Left side looks kind of limited though. If we want to continue with 433 we should look at getting 1 LB and 1 LW to put hakan and bona for that lcm position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
Of course the league still matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doraemon View Post
We need to sign proven players with big reputation

No more kalinic, andre silva or hakan type players
And you need to publicly apologize for your fuck up comments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
RR and Bona were disgusting. CB pair were bad as well.
Agreed. But they did play the full 120minutes so it's something to be considered too.
Quote:
Fuck you 2017.
2018 is gonna be our year
Don't think manchester united is going to play better in 2018 but good luck nonetheless
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Some positives to take for sure. The fact that we equalized is heartening as is Hakan.

RR has been very disappointing lately, however. Silva has done nothing of note with his playing time.
This.

Signature
Old 30-12-2017, 14:44   #374
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

donna, monto(defensively) and suso were great. calabria too. cb's had couple of fuckups. fraudriguez has been disappointing so far. kessie, bona and borini sucked too. hakan did ok and hopefully this goal will serve him up well. silva could have done better on that shot. a point is acceptable i guess.

also, we haven't beaten any of the top 11 teams so far and whole team should be ashamed of themselves and need to do more next year.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:46   #375
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

I seriously don't understand why we keep buying these lazy ass cunts, who called themselves football players.

2/3 of the team out there looked like they couldn't give a shit. And this is happening from the start of the season, not just now after countless shite result.

We traded b+g for their ******ed cousins.
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:49   #376
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Week 19: Fiorentina vs Milan | 30/12/2017

Quote:

Don't think manchester united is going to play better in 2018 but good luck nonetheless

How is borini doing?

Quote:
If, we get a Conte in the summer. He will demand 5 new starters. Suso is the man in this awful Milan team. I would for 60+...

What if we get sarri?, and even if we get conte, he would likely want suso to stay as he lowkey works hard on the pitch.

Signature
Old 30-12-2017, 14:50   #377
Fabio
Cult Of SMS

Quote:
How is borini doing?

Better than Silva

What if we get sarri?, and even if we get conte, he would likely want suso to stay as he lowkey works hard on the pitch.
Sarri is not coming here.

Signature
Old 30-12-2017, 14:51   #378
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Quote:
Sarri is not coming here.

I didn’t ask you about sarri but borini.....

Signature
Old 30-12-2017, 14:52   #379
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody

our players just dont care abt serie a anymore
kessie played bad this game and subbed out in extra time but he didnt even run out of the pitch, seems we happy with a draw
i think serie a is done
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2017, 14:53   #380
Neo'82
Always On Point

Quote:

If we manage to bring in a top coach, we'll need a serious budget next summer.

Considering we only have about 4 assets in the squad - sacrifices will have to be made. Suso would be the last guy to sell though(obv)

Dolla, Silva & Kalinic - should be first out. Hope we manage to move on average Jack also(such a hindrance)

Signature
Be Brave Have Fun