Milan Vs Deportivo in CL

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Wow we had nice moment to win another time the CL, if we will win Depo then we will have or Porto or Lyon and that's easy!
We won't play vs Real Chelsi and Arsenal until the final!
We have to win double this year(CL and Scudeto).

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Let's hope we don't get any injuries from serie A matches any more.

Without major injuries, the CL trophy is as good as won!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We have an amazing chance to win. Deportivo isnt great anymore. They lost their best player Makaay. And their have a lot of old players that are over 33.
Yeah that's true we will play Lyon or Porto in semis. It's good that we won play agianst Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid in the next round or even meet them in Semis. Depo is 10 points behind leaders Real Madrid in the Spanish La Liga. They are 3rd place.
Depos old players
MAURO SILVA
NAYBET
FRAN
MOLINA
DJALMINHA
Good players they have is Tristan, Luque, Valeron.
the game is 23 of March. We should win agianst Deportivo and to the Final all the way.
we played Depo
4 times
2 wins 1 draw 1 lose for MIilan
0 wins 1 draw 2 lose for Depo

We are the favourites to win the tie and we playing at Home I think we will destroey them. Forza Milan Forza Sheva

ricardo_santos

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kàka, Thierry Henry, Ronaldinho, Bierhoff, Boban, Zidane, Pirlo, Pires, Giuly
The key to this match is that we have a full squad, and we hould hope that Valeron misses at least on of the matches. God has listened to my prayers, I'm confident we will meet Arsenal in the final.

Here are my predictions:

Milan - Deportivo : MILAN

Lyon - Porto : LYON

Arsenal - Chelsea : ARSENAL

Real Madrid - Monaco: REAL MADRID

Then, milan-arsenal in the final. What do you think?

Reaction score
If you ask me we shouldn't be over confident we haven't even played yet and yet you guys are booking the flight to Germany for the final. Lets just wait and see what happens next.

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
ricardo_santos said:
The key to this match is that we have a full squad, and we hould hope that Valeron misses at least on of the matches. God has listened to my prayers, I'm confident we will meet Arsenal in the final.

Here are my predictions:

Milan - Deportivo : MILAN

Lyon - Porto : LYON

Arsenal - Chelsea : ARSENAL

Real Madrid - Monaco: REAL MADRID

Then, milan-arsenal in the final. What do you think?

Milan Arsenal sounds good :D

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
whatever the draw would of been most of us would already be booking milan's ticket to germany. i would much rather have a final milan-real than a arsenal-milan since real are considered the main favorites and everybody consider the "galacticos" to be like the best team with alot of stars in a long while kinda like barça's dream team or sachi's and capello's milan. so in beating them directly we would prove we are better.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
MY PREDICTIONS:

- Quaterfinals -

Porto - Lyon
Real - Monaco
Chelsea - Arsenal
Milan - Deportivo

- SemiFinals -

Milan - Porto
Arsenal - Real

FINAL!

MILAN - ARSENAL

[/b]

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Difficult, Deportivo was better last season, so I have no doubts on Milan passing. Take care with Valeron(if he can't touch to much the ball then the leg is ours), Luque(more than anything his deal is with spectacular goals, he is not that good), Tristan(keep close mark).

kenichy wrote:

whatever the draw would of been most of us would already be booking milan's ticket to germany. i would much rather have a final milan-real than a arsenal-milan since real are considered the main favorites and everybody consider the "galacticos" to be like the best team with alot of stars in a long while kinda like barça's dream team or sachi's and capello's milan. so in beating them directly we would prove we are better.

I like more the idea Arsenal Milan final, but to win Madrid something that many people give to them by anticipation, would feel so good.
Ah...I don't think this Madrid could ever be compare to such, specially both Capello's and Sachhi's Milan, those were real teams, with solid defense, midfield, and forwards. And can't be compare to the Dream Team, since their game is not half as pretty(well Madrid has good football, but not as good), as the Dream Team's one.

Albion

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It cant be better !!! Deportivo la Coruna its not so easy BUT its more easier than the others that are in quarter finals.
Lyon is not so good neither but french teams make suprises against italians very often therefore we got a good draw.

Deportivo won their matches against Juventus, but I predict a draw in Spain, and a "nice" victory in San Siro.

I predict these teams for semi-finals:

AC Milan
Porto
Real Madrid
Chelsea

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
sheva7 said:
if we will win Depo then we will have or Porto or Lyon and that's easy!

whoa-whoa-whoa....

You need to get out more m8...

Lyon is a solid side....Carrière and Govou have both been French nationals, and Elber can be quite deadly on his day....no push over. They are Lique champions for a reason m8...

Same goes for Porto.... :)

Milan4ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,aimar,nesta,maldini,van basten,veron,tevez,
it is nice.......that we will face again Depor....and we will win home and at least..draw there...Depor.........really it wil be nice game....

Forza milan

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
Red&BlackDevils said:
And their have a lot of old players that are over 33.
Depos old players
MAURO SILVA
NAYBET
FRAN
MOLINA
DJALMINHA

what makes you think that we don't have old player's :rolleyes: ? (Costacurta 37, Maldini 35, Redondo 33, Cafu 33, Rui Costa 32, Pancaro 31, Serginho 31, Inzaghi 31) sorry if i've mistaken some player's ages but however they are more than 30. and please do not underrstimate depor they've got first class player's and can be very dangerous. i watched the match agains't juve and they were absolutely great in every part of the field. they sold makay so what? they've got three very good striker's tristan, pandiani and luque. it won't be easy agains't them :head:

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Sheva_CRO said:
MY PREDICTIONS:

- Quaterfinals -

Porto - Lyon
Real - Monaco
Chelsea - Arsenal
Milan - Deportivo

- SemiFinals -

Milan - Porto
Arsenal - Real

FINAL!

MILAN - ARSENAL

[/b]

If things work out that way, I would be a very happy camper...

acmilan1988

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Sheva_CRO said:
MY PREDICTIONS:

- Quaterfinals -

Porto - Lyon
Real - Monaco
Chelsea - Arsenal
Milan - Deportivo

- SemiFinals -

Milan - Porto
Arsenal - Real

FINAL!

MILAN - ARSENAL

[/b]

You forgot something.....

Winner of the Champions League 2004!!!
AC Milan

Melbourne

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
(teams); Milan, Barca, Man Utd, South Melbourne
abubasky said:
Let's hope we don't get any injuries from serie A matches any more.

Without major injuries, the CL trophy is as good as won!

No, its not.

sboudefar

Primavera
Reaction score
we must win this champions league :D
i think this year arsenal can go to the final but can't beat the magico milan :devil2:
with pippo & sheva we can be sure!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
hehe guys i think we most talk about Deportivo not for the final.. lets waite and see what will happen with Deportivo .. i hope we will go trough! :) FORCA --> :devil2:

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Depo playing shit. they arent at their best. 4th place in la liga, 50 points out of 28 games.
lost 3 games in a row. Mallorca 4:2 Depo, Depo 2:3 Barcelona, Valencia 3:0 Depo.
and have won a game for 4 games. tied with Atletico Madrid 0:0
They lost 8 games this season. let 27 in 28 games.
what other facts do u need!!

rincon

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a Spanish boy and I don't know english perfectly,that's for I wish you sorry me.

My football team is Deportivo La Coruña, but I think the eliminatory against A.C.Milan is very very difficult for us, and we have 30% to pass it.

I wish you tell me something of Milan team.

The Depor's best player is Juan Carlos Valerón, but Fran has a lot of quality too.
Luque and Victor are so fast and 2 of Duscher Sergio Mauro will stay in the middle.

Djalminha is an authentic CRACK, but our mister don't like him and he put on Tristan who is always going to partys.

Our best defender is Andrade, he will the best of the world when Maldini give it.

Manuel Pablo are not so good after a Celta player broke his leg.

About our Goalkeeper, is the best on the penalty shot.

I wish you the best luck but I want you loose

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
rincon said:
I'm a Spanish boy and I don't know english perfectly,that's for I wish you sorry me.

My football team is Deportivo La Coruña, but I think the eliminatory against A.C.Milan is very very difficult for us, and we have 30% to pass it.

The Depor's best player is Juan Carlos Valerón, but Fran has a lot of quality too.
Luque and Victor are so fast and 2 of Duscher Sergio Mauro will stay in the middle.

Djalminha is an authentic CRACK, but our mister don't like him and he put on Tristan who is always going to partys.

Our best defender is Andrade, he will the best of the world when Maldini give it.

Ouu u want we to lose? well.. sleep maybe u`ll see a dream when Deportivo will win heheheh

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
rincon said:

You are from Madrid and You suppport Deportivo. What is wrong with you. there arent any questions that milan will win the game.
We have best centre backs in the world
Maldini and Nesta
Best strikers
Shevchenko and Inzaghi,
Best attacking midfielders
Kaka, Rui Costa, Seedorf,
Best right back
Cafu
4th best goalkeeper in the world
Dida

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Nest will be out for up to 20 days :head:

I hope he will be fit enough for the second leg!
Meanwhile let's hope Billy will once again rise to the occasion.

FORZA MILAN :devil:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
rincon said:

Valerón is indeed a superb player, and furthermore Milan were lucky last season that he broke his leg shortly before our two CL matches vs Deportivo.

Luque is an interesting player. When he was playing in the Belarics, I was able to watch him extensively. He is certainly proving his worth with the Galicia side.

Djalminha and Tristan are anomolies in themselves. They both can put forward man-of-the-match type performances, then just as quick drown in booze and be nonexistent...

Our keeper isn't too bad either amigo. ;)

buena suerte!

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DonippoRuiShevdini said:
Valerón is indeed a superb player, and furthermore Milan were lucky last season that he broke his leg shortly before our two CL matches vs Deportivo.

Don't make me :mad:
There was nothing about luck when we demolished them last season. With or without Valeron, Milan would get the same result, as they were on fire then. They beat Real with most of their galacticos, :devil: they beat Bayern with all their stars :devil:

DON'T GIVE ANY EXCUSES, THEY LOST CAUSE MILAN WAS THE BETTER TEAM :devil2: . . . and still IS :D :D :D :D :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
abubasky said:
DonippoRuiShevdini said:

Don't make me :mad:
There was nothing about luck when we demolished them last season. With or without Valeron, Milan would get the same result, as they were on fire then. They beat Real with most of their galacticos, :devil: they beat Bayern with all their stars :devil:

DON'T GIVE ANY EXCUSES, THEY LOST CAUSE MILAN WAS THE BETTER TEAM :devil2: . . . and still IS :D :D :D :D :D

For your info mate, they beat Bayern at Olympia stadion with Veron in the lineup. For the record, second-rate Roy Makaay scored three goals.

True, we were just at our best the day we played them in Spain. I assure you though, with Valerón in the lineup, Deportivo lose that particular match to Milan 4-1, and not 4-0. We are the better side, there is no question, and this pertains to last year and this year.

However, as an avid follower of La Liga (by choice and genetics), this is a world class side, and furthermore, one of my favorites to watch in Deportivo.

Still....as a fan of Milan, anything less than the absolute defeat of this side is unacceptable. We should outclass them thoroughly....and I fully expect this to occur.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Red&BlackDevils said:
We have an amazing chance to win. Deportivo isnt great anymore. They lost their best player Makaay. And their have a lot of old players that are over 33.
Yeah that's true we will play Lyon or Porto in semis. It's good that we won play agianst Chelsea, Arsenal and Real Madrid in the next round or even meet them in Semis. Depo is 10 points behind leaders Real Madrid in the Spanish La Liga. They are 3rd place.
Depos old players
MAURO SILVA
NAYBET
FRAN
MOLINA
DJALMINHA
the game is 23 of March. We should win agianst Deportivo and to the Final all the way.
we played Depo
4 times
2 wins 1 draw 1 lose for MIilan
0 wins 1 draw 2 lose for Depo

We are the favourites to win the tie and we playing at Home I think we will destroey them. Forza Milan Forza Sheva

They haven't lost their best player, as their best player is the magnificent playmaker Juan Carlos Valeron (Pretty equal name to Juan Sebastian Veron! :tongue:)

Depor have loads of good players, and their always among the best teams in Spain. And you say that they have many old players over 33..? Like we don't have any of these! :tongue: All of the "old" players you've mentioned are brilliant players, except Djalminha, he's ok.

Depor eliminated Juve, so we should absolutelly respect them, but fear 'em..? NO WAY!

We won at the Riazor 0-4 in last years CL, and we also lost at home vs Depor, but we had already qualifyed from "The group of death" when we lost, we put a "B-squad" on the field vs them when we lost..

My prediction:
Milan-Depor 2-1
Depor-Milan 0-1

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's unlikely Depor are going to bow down to Milan like many of you here are so confident..i've watched them in the Barca defeat as well as their Valencia mauling..and of course they aren't in the best period of form at the moment... However they're always dangerous in attack with Pandiani..Tristan and Luque..who i think is a marvellous player..supported by Valeron and Juan Fran..and they aren't shy at all defensively..although they are poor in that department..unlike Valencia...

Not an easy game at all..and what with all the confidence here? I believe in expecting less..for then the happiness is far greater and the disappointment is nullified...

Still..Forza Milan! I know we will make it through...:D :devil: :devil2:

Schedule