Season 05/06 Fixtures

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
BMWTaylor said:
Yeah, I've heard that Abbiati may not hang around after all if Genoa takes the plunge (can you blame him?). Other Serie A teams will subsequently vie for his services if he decides to test the market.

"Serie A minnows Siena and Livorno have both been linked with the former Scudetto winner as they are looking for shot-stoppers. Palermo could also make a move after they pulled out of a swoop to net Galatasaray’s Faryd Ali Mondragon." [channel4.com]

Any one of those teams would be a good choice for Abbiati.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
red&black_fever said:
and hopefully we always beat juve in the middle of the season :)
oh it is not always but i hope that it will be this season

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Anyone heard a date when the fixtures are being announced yet?

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
pippoinzag}{i said:
Anyone heard a date when the fixtures are being announced yet?
I dont know a date but I think they have been delayed yet again because the Lega Calcio is to apeal against the decision of the court of Lazio regarding Messina's expulsion from the Serie A. I also heard that squables over TV rights are also likely to cause further delays.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yet another delay because of appeals.

Channel 4:

Thursday’s proposed formulation of the new season’s fixtures has been stopped as a result of Genoa’s on-going struggle to avoid demotion.

The calendars for the 2005-06 campaign were set to be published later this week, but that now looks unlikely to happen.

A Genoa tribunal court has successfully ordered the Italian Football Federation to suspend the composition of the fixtures.

The move comes just 24 hours after Genoa failed in their attempts to be re-instated into the Italian top-flight.

The port club were demoted to the Third Division earlier this summer, after the Serie B champions were found guilty of alleged match-fixing in the final game of last term against Venezia.

The Stadio Marassi outfit unsuccessfully appealed to the Federal Appeal Commission (CAF) on Monday which seemed to bring an end to the saga.

But the Italian season has been thrown into further chaos, with just 19 days to go before the scheduled start, as Genoa are now attempting to prove their innocence with the help of a civil court.

"There have been other situations in football in which different measures have been taken to that of Genoa," said Alessandro Repetto, President of the Genoa Province.

"Several come to mind, such as (Roma's Philippe) Mexes' case, and (Juve doctor Riccardo) Agricola's case.

"We hope that we can suspend the sporting sentence by taking our case to Genoa's tribunal."

It’s unclear at this stage what the Federation will do or when we will definitely know which sides will be playing in what Division next term.

Meanwhile, Genoa have been handed a one-game home stadium ban after their fans caused the abandonment of their Coppa Italia tie over the weekend.

Fans threw flares on to the pitch in protest at their demotion, resulting in Catanzaro being handed a 3-0 victory and safe passage to the next round.

at this rate they will have to delay the start of the season :deviliri:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Pfff, how I miss Milan
yb646.gif

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Lo Tsar said:
Yet another delay because of appeals.

Channel 4:

Thursday’s proposed formulation of the new season’s fixtures has been stopped as a result of Genoa’s on-going struggle to avoid demotion.

The calendars for the 2005-06 campaign were set to be published later this week, but that now looks unlikely to happen.

A Genoa tribunal court has successfully ordered the Italian Football Federation to suspend the composition of the fixtures.

The move comes just 24 hours after Genoa failed in their attempts to be re-instated into the Italian top-flight.

The port club were demoted to the Third Division earlier this summer, after the Serie B champions were found guilty of alleged match-fixing in the final game of last term against Venezia.

The Stadio Marassi outfit unsuccessfully appealed to the Federal Appeal Commission (CAF) on Monday which seemed to bring an end to the saga.

But the Italian season has been thrown into further chaos, with just 19 days to go before the scheduled start, as Genoa are now attempting to prove their innocence with the help of a civil court.

"There have been other situations in football in which different measures have been taken to that of Genoa," said Alessandro Repetto, President of the Genoa Province.

"Several come to mind, such as (Roma's Philippe) Mexes' case, and (Juve doctor Riccardo) Agricola's case.

"We hope that we can suspend the sporting sentence by taking our case to Genoa's tribunal."

It’s unclear at this stage what the Federation will do or when we will definitely know which sides will be playing in what Division next term.

Meanwhile, Genoa have been handed a one-game home stadium ban after their fans caused the abandonment of their Coppa Italia tie over the weekend.

Fans threw flares on to the pitch in protest at their demotion, resulting in Catanzaro being handed a 3-0 victory and safe passage to the next round.

at this rate they will have to delay the start of the season :deviliri:
One word sums it up: pathetic

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Now that Genoa's appeal has been quashed the fixtures are set to be drawn up and released on Tuesday the 18th of this month. This might yet be delayed as Genoa are still trying to get thier sentance overturned.

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
NeSTa_86 said:
i think that in the first match we will play against Fiorentina

how do you know?

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
NeSTa_86 said:
i think that in the first match we will play against Fiorentina

I think Juve :D (With out Buffon and Nedvid we can win easily)

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know who it will be against but I'm positive it will be a home game. Galliani will make sure that all our new signings will make their Serie A debut for Milan in the San Siro.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:
I don't know who it will be against but I'm positive it will be a home game. Galliani will make sure that all our new signings will make their Serie A debut for Milan in the San Siro.
What can Galliani make sure, if there is a draw deciding who and where will play?

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
milanist said:
What can Galliani make sure, if there is a draw deciding who and where will play?
Galliani is president of the Lega Calcio, but I'm sure he would never abuse his power to aid us ;)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The draw will be like half an hour from now and I *think* it'll be aired on Canale 5 (Mediaset) :D

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
can somebody please post it once it happens :)...here in canada we dont get mediaset :head:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I suppose Channel4 will do that immediately, and if not I'll try to tell you guys the most important matches :tongue: :)

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
Kyara said:
I suppose Channel4 will do that immediately, and if not I'll try to tell you guys the most important matches :tongue: :)

allrite thx :cool:

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
SHEVA7GOL said:
We travel to Ascoli,newly promoted! :D
FORZA AC MILAN!
really where did u get this news :D :D

SHEVA7GOL

Beginner
Reaction score
Trust me...and in the last 5 stages we plays agains inter,parma & as rome!
MILANO - La squadra rossonera esordirà in Serie A ad Ascoli. L'ultima volta che è accaduto risale al 1991, il Milan vinse 1-0 e poi conquistò lo scudetto.
2' giornata Milan-Siena, 3' giornata Sampdoria-Milan, 4'giornata Milan-Lazio.
giornata Treviso-Milan, 6’ Milan-Reggina, 7’ Cagliari-Milan, 8' Milan-Palermo, 9' Empoli-Milan, 10' Milan-Juventus (30 ottobre e 12 marzo), 11' Milan-Udinese, 12' Fiorentina-Milan, 13' Milan-Lecce, 14' Chievo-Milan, Inter-Milan (11 dicembre e 15 aprile), 16' Milan-Messina, 17' Livorno-Milan, 18' Milan-Parma, 19' Roma-Milan (15 gennaio e 14 maggio).
www.acmilan.com

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's fixtures:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Week 1:
Ascoli - Milan
Juve - Chievo
Inter - Treviso

Week 2:

Milan - Siena

Week 3:

Samp - Milan

Week 4:

Milan - Lazio

Week5:
Treviso - Milan

Week 6:
Milan - Reggina
Juve - Inter

Week 7:
Cagliari - Milan

Week 8:
Milan - Palermo

Week 9:
Empoli - Milan

Week 10:
Milan - Juventus

Week 11:
Milan - Udinese

Week 12:
Fiorentina - Milan
Roma - Juve

Week 13:
Milan - Lecce

Week 14:
Chievo - Milan

Week 15:
Inter - Milan

Week 16:
Milan - Messina

Week 17:
Livorno - Milan

Week 18:
Milan - Parma

Week 19:

Roma - Milan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tough ending :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA7GOL said:
Trust me...and in the last 5 stages we plays agains inter,parma & as rome!
MILANO - La squadra rossonera esordirà in Serie A ad Ascoli. L'ultima volta che è accaduto risale al 1991, il Milan vinse 1-0 e poi conquistò lo scudetto.
2' giornata Milan-Siena, 3' giornata Sampdoria-Milan, 4'giornata Milan-Lazio.
giornata Treviso-Milan, 6’ Milan-Reggina, 7’ Cagliari-Milan, 8' Milan-Palermo, 9' Empoli-Milan, 10' Milan-Juventus (30 ottobre e 12 marzo), 11' Milan-Udinese, 12' Fiorentina-Milan, 13' Milan-Lecce, 14' Chievo-Milan, Inter-Milan (11 dicembre e 15 aprile), 16' Milan-Messina, 17' Livorno-Milan, 18' Milan-Parma, 19' Roma-Milan (15 gennaio e 14 maggio).
www.acmilan.com
There's a thread on fixtures already, I merged the one you opened with it :)

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
i want the link of the all fixtures. does anybody know ?

Schedule