Milan - Juve

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
red&black_fever said:
yeh i think he will play, Carlo is just playing mind games with Juve ;)

Yeah that did pass through my mind :) Hope it's the case because we all know how good Sheva is.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Wild said:
Yeah true , great Sig. :D

That is going to be really tough game but I am a bit worried... I think Vieri is not for this game... All big and slow strikers are not managing well this type of games...

I would prefer Sheva-Gila

if not then Gila-Pippo

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From all the comments I have read i gathered that Stam is 100% fit to play, whilst Nesta's conditions have improved and he should also be available. So the question would be: Who to play between Nesta and Stam. Nesta is fantastic but Stam has been giving top performances. Tough...
Then about Sheva I think that he will recover in time. Ancelotti says he's counting on that so I think there is a good chance that he will play. Pleasssssse Sheva get fit real soon...we need you...you r a real winner!
From the Juve side Vieira will play for sure. So will Abbiati and Ibrahimovich.
We all know this match is gonna be a battle on all fronts. Juve are a very physical-oriented team especially in midfield which is very compact. But we have our own strenghts. I will play my cards on Kaka. He can be the absolute protagonist of this match. If Sheva plays and Gila is given the nod, then the trident Kaka-Sheva-Gila is nobbad! ;)
Luck will also play a role in this match. I hope that this time it is on our side. And above all this has to be a heartfelt performance. If Milan play from the heart in their stadium, I'd say even the biggest of tasks will become possible. So...Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
There is no news about Sheva condition.. but I think he will play... but not from the start .. probably in second half if there is a need..

What worries me more is the defense.. Cafu is definitly off form.. he dont have substition .. he dont have stimulation .. Maldini is ok , in the left we should put Jankulovski even if he performs better in midfield.. , right back I prefer Stam .. and Nesta if is back in the center

Stam-Nesta-Maldini-Marek

Juve will probably play Ibra + DelBoy.. they dont have momentally weakness.. so we should be really in form to beat them.. I hope & belive we will...

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Meersseman, both Nesta and Shevchenko will be fit. :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
We have to win that's all there is to it!

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
milanist said:
According to Meersseman, both Nesta and Shevchenko will be fit. :D

Where you read that ?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
Where you read that ?
I read it on yahoo.it http://it.sports.yahoo.com/051027/4/bqsd.html

I hope Pippo will get a chance to play, but of course I would start Sheva (if fit) + Gila.

Midfield + defense will decide the match, however, so ... Pirlo + Seedorf better give a damn about this one. You wanna bet Carlo fields both which has me worried, I don't put much faith in our 'big match player' + Pirlo is so off form... he doesn't even need tight marking to be neutralized he does the job all by himself. Someone play rough with Kaka' + our creative midfield is nuked out. Worrisome !

Sorry for another embarrassing out of the loop question: What's Abbiati's status ? On loan + Juve + Milan splitting his salary ? Well, in this case we should expect him to lend us a 'helping hand' ;) But he will probably do so anyway.

Regarding motivation + attitude they will probably/most likely have the edge.

Carlo should study the Bayern-Juve match for inspiration :D

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
ACMRULE! said:
From all the comments I have read i gathered that Stam is 100% fit to play, whilst Nesta's conditions have improved and he should also be available. So the question would be: Who to play between Nesta and Stam. Nesta is fantastic but Stam has been giving top performances. Tough...
Then about Sheva I think that he will recover in time. Ancelotti says he's counting on that so I think there is a good chance that he will play. Pleasssssse Sheva get fit real soon...we need you...you r a real winner!
From the Juve side Vieira will play for sure. So will Abbiati and Ibrahimovich.
We all know this match is gonna be a battle on all fronts. Juve are a very physical-oriented team especially in midfield which is very compact. But we have our own strenghts. I will play my cards on Kaka. He can be the absolute protagonist of this match. If Sheva plays and Gila is given the nod, then the trident Kaka-Sheva-Gila is nobbad! ;)
Luck will also play a role in this match. I hope that this time it is on our side. And above all this has to be a heartfelt performance. If Milan play from the heart in their stadium, I'd say even the biggest of tasks will become possible. So...Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!!!
I fear 1 player in Juve & that’s is : Trez.
He is the only finisher they have.
Without him they will suffer 2 score + Dida might make it impossible 4 em 2 score.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
There is no news about Sheva condition.. but I think he will play... but not from the start .. probably in second half if there is a need..

What worries me more is the defense.. Cafu is definitly off form.. he dont have substition .. he dont have stimulation .. Maldini is ok , in the left we should put Jankulovski even if he performs better in midfield.. , right back I prefer Stam .. and Nesta if is back in the center

Stam-Nesta-Maldini-Marek

Juve will probably play Ibra + DelBoy.. they dont have momentally weakness.. so we should be really in form to beat them.. I hope & belive we will...
Their right flank is a weakness.
We should lean there & it will hurt em.
That’s why we should release Yanko there.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Wild said:
Their right flank is a weakness.
We should lean there & it will hurt em.
That’s why we should release Yanko there.
That wouldn't work, Camoranesi isn't a player I rate that highly, but what he does have is pace, and lots of it. Janko just doesn't have the combination of quality takling and high speed needed to stop him making his crosses to the centre of the park. If we are to use their right wing as a point of weakness then I think Serginho has the potential to out pace and round Camoranesi and then Zebina. Once he does this we have seen before he can make exelent crosses and if he did we can use the arial ability of our strikers. Other than that I see no way around their defence and midfield and as Passion said, Pirlo and Kaka will be little work for Emerson, even if he is without Vieira.

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Official AC MILAN site in russia says that both Nesta and Sheva fit.... Sheva does not experience any pain at all and will train with the team before the game.... Same as Nesta been goven a green light to play... That sorts out a lot ....

---------- Dida---------

Cafu--- Nesta --- Maldini --- Kaladze

---- Pirlo ----
Gattuso ------ Seedorf/ Jankulovski

---- Kaka ----

Shevchenko --- Gilardino

Almost 100% sure this is going to be like this... Only one doubt.... Whether Seedorf or Janku...

We are going to break their virginity ........ It will be so painful.... Prepare some vaseline Juve fans....

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
That wouldn't work, Camoranesi isn't a player I rate that highly, but what he does have is pace, and lots of it. Janko just doesn't have the combination of quality takling and high speed needed to stop him making his crosses to the centre of the park. If we are to use their right wing as a point of weakness then I think Serginho has the potential to out pace and round Camoranesi and then Zebina. Once he does this we have seen before he can make exelent crosses and if he did we can use the arial ability of our strikers. Other than that I see no way around their defence and midfield and as Passion said, Pirlo and Kaka will be little work for Emerson, even if he is without Vieira.

I really respect Juve and I acknowledge that people admire their midfield...even I do. But our midfield has other characteristics which are unique to us only. Forget the matches in the past weeks or months....tomorrow Milan will rise to the occasion....believe it....I know I do ;)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
1. We have top class better strikers then Juve...
2. In the midfield we are even or maybe better i think and only emerson is their ball holder...
3. For now thay have a better defence and that must be companzeted with our attack...
4. We have a beter goalkeeper...

These 4 things are enough to beat them just the form is relative question for crucial games like this !!!

Prediction: AC Milan 2 - 1 Juventus (Sheva, Gila) (Trez)

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Any news about Sheva's injury? I pray he is not injured for that big day...
Hopefully Milan win 2-0 ;)

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta
Demerio said:
1. We have top class better strikers then Juve...
2. In the midfield we are even or maybe better i think and only emerson is their ball holder...
3. For now thay have a better defence and that must be companzeted with our attack...
4. We have a beter goalkeeper...

These 4 things are enough to beat them just the form is relative question for crucial games like this !!!

Prediction: AC Milan 2 - 1 Juventus (Sheva, Gila) (Trez)

1.You have better names than us.Only Sheva worths.

2. :D

3.TRUE

4.TRUE

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tassard said:

3.TRUE

4.TRUE
Finally, someone who has they same way of thinking as me

I agree that Juve have the better attacking options at the minute. Del Piero+Ibra+Trez+Mutu are in much better form than Sheva+Gila+Vieri. There is little point in mentioning the superior midfield and defence Juve has. That is common knowledge.
You also have the refs on your side as well so it should be a comfortable victory for your lot, congratulations on your 29th Scudetto by the way.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Finally, someone who has they same way of thinking as me

I agree that Juve have the better attacking options at the minute. Del Piero+Ibra+Trez+Mutu are in much better form than Sheva+Gila+Vieri. There is little point in mentioning the superior midfield and defence Juve has. That is common knowledge.
You also have the refs on your side as well so it should be a comfortable victory for your lot, congratulations on your 29th Scudetto by the way.

It won't be an easy game man.I think it will be a draw.0-0 or 1-1.The big teams play well in big games.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tassard said:
It won't be an easy game man.I think it will be a draw.0-0 or 1-1.The big teams play well in big games.
No need for the false modesty. Juve, unless Milan find alot of good form from nowhere, have this one in the bag. My hope is that we will have improved and rejuvinated by the time we meet agian in the Delle Alpi.

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We have to win this game...otherwise there will be a gap of 5-8 points!
We're the stronger side and we're playing at home, in front of 80 000 people and if this isn't enough to beat them, we're not worth enough to win the Scudetto this season.
So my prediction is 2:0.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
tassard said:
Just ignore him, he's paranoic :tongue:

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Anyone who thinks that juve has a better strikers then us is a footbal idiot(he knows shit about football) :D
Only jurk can say that Trez and Ibra the asshole are better than Sheva(balooon d`or) and GILA(2season tops coreer in seria A, The italian hope)...
btw...gila and sheva are inform with 5 goals each !!!

Last edited:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demerio said:
Anyone who thinks that juve has a better strikers then us is a footbal idiot(he knows shit about football) :D
Only jurk can say that Trez and Ibra the asshole are better than Sheva(balooon d`or) and GILA(2season tops coreer in seria A, The italian hope)...
Maybe you want to read through what I said again.

What I actually said was that Juves forwards were in better form, not better players over all.

tassard

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demerio said:

Has anyone of your attackers the technique of Zlatan?He only lacks finishing.Trez is lethal.Dp when is on form is great(and recently he is),
Mutu is a useful tool and Zalayeta is a supersub.

You have a great Shevchenko,an off-form Gilardino a non fit Inzaghi and Vieri who can not move his body.

A_Wild_Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
tassard said:

3.TRUE

4.TRUE
We do actually have a better strikers than u do.
Sheva-Gila is better than Ibra-Trez.
Both Sheva-Gila can finish while only Trez can do that 4 u.
Ibra even if I think highly of him coz of his great skills cant find the net with ease like Trez , Gila or Sheva do.

But ur flanks is better than ours & that’s about it.
With Camo + Zambrotta they really can provide ur strikers with better chances than our flanks can.

Also never 4get ur great duo : Emerson-Viera.

But since Kaka is surely better than Nedved + Milan seems 2 improve flanks lately this gap between ur midfield & ours is less than b4.

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
Lo Tsar said:
Maybe you want to read through what I said again.

What I actually said was that Juves forwards were in better form, not better players over all.
again for u... Our strikers Sheva and Gila have 5 goals each=10goals !
Ibra + Trez are 1+5 = 6...

Viera was their top scorer since 1 week ago and u can not say that their strikers are inform. Ibra scored after 9 matchdays his first like our BOBO, so that means that BOBO is inform also?:D

Schedule