riva sheva ahd pippo

Reaction score
i think milan should be use the tactics of the single-arrowhead .as both sheva and pippo is a scorekeepers so that they not want to coorperated each other but want to shoot shoot shoot.....in this way ,if no one feed the ball to them.the result is they all hors de combat certainly.....
so milan coach should be choice the only one between pippo and sheva who can work in riva...
what is your opinion????

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
guilinboy said:
i think milan should be use the tactics of the single-arrowhead .as both sheva and pippo is a scorekeepers so that they not want to coorperated each other but want to shoot shoot shoot.....in this way ,if no one feed the ball to them.the result is they all hors de combat certainly.....
so milan coach should be choice the only one between pippo and sheva who can work in riva...
what is your opinion????

1. We should use a double aarowhead.
2. Hmmmm....Pippo and Sheva can keep score, but I think the stadiums pay lesser known individuals for that.
3. "hors de combat????" No thanks.......some crackers and cheese will do.
4. I have no opinion, you covered it all :devil:

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
we should use a triple arrowhead since we hace so many arrowheads...

carlo ance would never take this advice though...this old silly bugger...

i don't know why,seems the more rest pippo and sheva take,the weaker forms they get?

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think the the whole world can see that Pippo and Sheva can't play together at the same time. So What I'd like to see is Pippo and Riva as a team and Sheva and JDT together. Or maybe Riva/Sheva Pippo/JDT combination.

JDT evokes a lot of strong feelings in Milan fans, but whether we like it or not, we are stuck with him til the end of the season so why not use him? I reckon it's gotta be better than the disasterous Sheva/Pippo combination! :devil2: Hell we couldn't possibly go any lower in terms of scoring! We average around 1.1 goals per game so at least this might make the main three strikers score a few goals! :devil2:

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
IMO we need SOON Serginho ready to play...
and then we'll use

SERGINHO - RIVALDO - INZAGHI (or Sheva)*

*no matter who... they're both so stupid... if I were Carletto I'd decide who between them with a COIN!!!

Sorry... no way... JTD can play Coppa Italia only!!!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I can safely say Pippo & Sheva can not play with eachother. Although, I have been saying that since mid-October. Pippo-JDT.......hmmm.....sounds like a partnership that wouldn't be able to score vs Florentia.....

But, I am with Ads......JDT is not a Serie A striker, but I think at this time, you have to push the red alert button and try something new. If we can't win a league game away from the Meazza.....well, then UEFA cup....here we come. :rolleyes:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mellanie said:
IMO we need SOON Serginho ready to play...

Anyone knows when he'll be back??

Last I've heard, he was out for 3 weeks and that was....... 3 weeks ago.

swedishmilanista

Primavera
Reaction score
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
I can safely say Pippo & Sheva can not play with eachother. Although, I have been saying that since mid-October. Pippo-JDT.......hmmm.....sounds like a partnership that wouldn't be able to score vs Florentia.....

:D LOL, :D Also I agree with Donatello. Pippo JDT combination is the worst combination in Serie A!!! :D

But maybe Pippo Riva combination and Sheva JDT might be good. I cant remember exactly what game but Sheva and JDT play together in a game Milan win and I think they play well together. I think it was of course coppa italia but maybe they can work together like a team.

I think Serginho will not be in fully fitness for nother month. is anybody heard about him and how is progress?

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
Although milan are probably suffering because of this, Sheva and Inzaghi up front are quite a comedy act, however painful it appears when they play together.

I wonder if Carletto has tried playing Sheva in a role behind inzaghi to keep them seperated? i wonder if it would work? :cool:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pippo and Sheva both say how much they love each other in public but I wonder how much they despise each other in reality! ;)

It's time somebody explained to these two primadonnas that this is really not a good time to be putting personal achievements ahead of the team. Maybe Maldini or Nesta or somebody senior can talk some sense into them. What matters is somebody score and we win, not personal accolades...They both should look at Rino and follow his example of putting the team first. :devil2:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
swedishmilanista said:
Sheva JDT might be good. I cant remember exactly what game but Sheva and JDT play together in a game Milan win and I think they play well together. I think it was of course coppa italia but maybe they can work together like a team.

Sheva and JDT teamed up with eachother vs Lens in France, and vs Coruña in Milan. Sheva scored in France, and JDT scored in Milan. We lost both matches. :rolleyes:

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
ads216 said:
Pippo and Sheva both say how much they love each other in public but I wonder how much they despise each other in reality! ;)

Actually they trade DVD's with each other :D these two are as close as they come :D

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
swedishmilanista said:
I think Serginho will not be in fully fitness for
nother month. is anybody heard about him and how is progress?

fm a Milan Channel interview of today:
'I feel better now,' the Brazilian winger says. 'In the last two days I did some running exercises and today I was back on the pitch. I am not at my best condition, though. The next few days will be very important to complete my recovery.'

I wish the next few days will be as better as possible!!!! :rolleyes:

Schedule