Staff member
Reaction score
Juve: 120 million on cr7

Milan: 120 million on milinkovic saverage

Levels

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
You don't pay 120 million for potential, lol. You pay that only for a proven at the highest level, 99% certain success

When was the last time Milan done just that? buy a player proven at the highest level.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
You don't pay 120 million for potential, lol. You pay that only for a proven at the highest level, 99% certain success

06Mbappe_1520221216.jpg

You don't pay these sums for potential? Say what?

Besides, not like Sergej is some sort of chump with only potential. He's already and excellent player with a very good combination of physical and technical traits coupled with the correct mindset. On top of that - he has potential to be even better.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Casual sexism is the easy resort of the forum virgins.

SMS is the 2nd coming of a legendary milan player

zqE0JHd.jpg

There used to be a Milan player.. a brazilian.. marauding runs, excellent eye when on the ball, great ball control, intelligent link-ups with strikers.. if we talk about Milan players, Sergej reminds me most of that chap. He went on to become our scout, coach and technical/sporting director.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

There used to be a Milan player.. a brazilian.. marauding runs, excellent eye when on the ball, great ball control, intelligent link-ups with strikers.. if we talk about Milan players, Sergej reminds me most of that chap. He went on to become our scout, coach and technical/sporting director.

Was Leonardo as a player a 120m player?

Before my time.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
06Mbappe_1520221216.jpg

Besides, not like Sergej is some sort of chump with only potential. He's already and excellent player with a very good combination of physical and technical traits coupled with the correct mindset. On top of that - he has potential to be even better.

mbappe proved himself in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, sms goes missing every time lazio play a strong team in serie A ffs

PSG are rich af, milan were banned by uefa a month ago

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juve: 120 million on cr7

Milan: 120 million on milinkovic saverage

Levels

CR7 - 33 years old, 60 mil wage

SMS - 23 years old, probably 10-15 mil wage(gross)

yeah I'm okay with getting SMS

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Fuck I spent 2 mins thinking of a top player whose name started with Bal and couldn’t remember Ballack.

can't compare SMS to that bum

he's more of a serbian tim Borowski

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
How old is CR7 btw ?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
CR7 - 33 years old, 60 mil wage

SMS - 23 years old, probably 10-15 mil wage(gross)

yeah I'm okay with getting SMS

25 m tops for him

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

When you marauding runs, Brazilian and excellent link ups with strikers...can only think of Serginho and Kaka. Neither of them held a post at Milan though.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
06Mbappe_1520221216.jpg

Mbappe proven in CL at 18 years of age.
Sir Gay not a single minute in CL at 23
Nice try, tho

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I haven’t seen enough of SMS to contribute anything of value, but the fact he isn’t a guaranteed superstar (like Pogba) suggests he is way overpriced at 100-120M. He’s worth that transfer fee if he guarantees Milan top 4, but does he alone? Frankly, no. Are there alternatives out there that we can buy? None of us know.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We're OK on the wings.

Still need a box-to-box midfielder who can also play #10.

A player like Modric but younger.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mbappe proved himself in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, sms goes missing every time lazio play a strong team in serie A ffs

PSG are rich af, milan were banned by uefa a month ago

PSG bought Mbappe after 1 good season for 180 mil and we all know how fickle youngsters at that age can be in regards to performances. So it's not like Mbappe was a 100% sure thing.

Milan were banned and then unbanned. I am not really concerned about our financial situation, I trust the people in charge know what they're doing.

Besides - the original point was "you don't pay this amount for potential" when we have clear examples that this statement is untrue.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Seems like some folk here are always looking for a feud. It's as if they're not here to support Milan, but to stroke and maintain their e-persona instead. Very annoying indeed.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
PSG bought Mbappe after 1 good season for 180 mil and we all know how fickle youngsters at that age can be in regards to performances. So it's not like Mbappe was a 100% sure thing.

Milan were banned and then unbanned. I am not really concerned about our financial situation, I trust the people in charge know what they're doing.

Besides - the original point was "you don't pay this amount for potential" when we have clear examples that this statement is untrue.

mbappe is a phenom, saverage is a flat track bully who never shows up in big games

big difference

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
“We'll probably find a solution for [goalkeeper] Gabriel. Having two strong goalkeepers [Pepe Reina and Gigio Donnarumma] and a great goalkeeper for the future in [Alessandro] Plizarri.

“So we're well set for goalkeepers."

He doesnt name A. Donnarumma...we will find a solution for him to leave us?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
25 m tops for him

Nah man, can't pay for potential. He should pay us to take him on trial tbh.

Mbappe proven in CL at 18 years of age.
Sir Gay not a single minute in CL at 23
Nice try, tho

Put Sergej in baguette league and he'd qualify for Baguette league too. Our boy Bakayoko was part of that Monaco CL run too - does that mean Bakayoko > SMS?

Also 180 mil vs 120 mil - a 60 mil difference seems to account here for all perceived discrepancies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Sir Gay worth 120 million then why no one else went for him? The clubs that aren't under FFP scrutiny? Not a single one...
Because they're not fucking stupid and they know he's not worth anywhere near what batshit insane Lotito puts him at

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
isabel, 19 years old, forward

0IqPof8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.