• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
BREAKING: Lucas Paqueta is currently undergoing his medical for Milan accompanied by a representative from the Rossoneri in a clinic in Rio de Janeiro. Deal will be official soon [@cahemota]

tenor.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
if he's taking medicals he might as well just come and play for us. Who does medicals 3 months prior to transfer? :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pretty sure pato did as well

so...

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
About time we had a Brazilian player explode...

been too long since Kaka T Silva and Pato.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Confirmed and here we go! Lucas Paquetá from Flamengo to AC Milan, done deal for €30M. Medicals soon, he’ll arrive in Italy on next January. ✅���� #Milan #transfers #Paquetá

- Fabrizio Romano, SKY

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Confirmed and here we go! Lucas Paquetá from Flamengo to AC Milan, done deal for €30M. Medicals soon, he’ll arrive in Italy on next January. ✅���� #Milan #transfers #Paquetá

- Fabrizio Romano, SKY

giphy.gif

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As if "they'd be better off" wasnt just a baseless opinion. You havent seen the consequences, your opinion is as "baseless" as mine.

Not really, since I have first hand experience, and you don't. Big difference. You can argue that I'm wrong, but not that it's baseless.

Proof?

Yes, that's right.

:lol: the history of humanity? People using all distractions possible to run from themselves and their psychological issues?

No, not all. Some use the tools provided by nature to overcome these hinders. That's what they're for.

dude, are you from mars or something :D

If that is the origin of some super race, then maybe, yes.

i'll make sure to eat cannabis if i feel the need, dont worry.

Well I can tell you do so go ahead.

I dont so far, but we used to eat cannabis seeds. I agree on midicinal part,

Uhm... You're actually doing what you can to argue against this. Are you always this confused?

but also even simple dandelion root can have side effects and shouldn't be used freely, so there's gotta be some sense in that and proper usage.

Of course it should be used freely, but responsibly. Like all good explorers do.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato

- Fabrizio Romano, SKY

HOLY SHIT.

I’m so excited by this and I’ve never seen him play lol. Last time we signed Brazil’s next big thing it was Pato, actually no it was Thiago Silva. We seem to have a decent track record with these type of signings.

And to think people didn’t want Leo in charge when the rumours first came out about him become director lol. The guy has done wonders in no time already, hopefully this deal is another stroke of genius.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Buying players mid season?

giphy.gif

This is a responsible dose btw localcommoder80^^

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd play Paqueta as the LCM, not RCM. He'd be stepping on Suso's toes too much on the right, as they're both left footed and will try to make the same movements. On the left he can go outside Hakan, and also switch the ball easier on the left in transition (no need to cut inside).

Same way we'd have played Rabiot. They're very similar players in my opinion, from what I can tell.

Amazing deal if it happens. 30m.

We still need a good vice-Biglia, though. Whole season would collapse if he's out for a spell.

If Paqueta plays RCM then we'll have similar situations to what happens with Hakan and Bonaventura, both making the same moves out wide left, being redundant and always trying to go inside. Not efficient. Better to have one player adept at cutting inside and having a left footer overlap. Since Rodriguez doesn't want to risk going forward too much, it's better if Paqueta does it, and Rodriguez stays back waiting for a pass back to cross when he has space from deep.

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Of course it should be used freely, but responsibly. Like all good explorers do.

Not really, since I have first hand experience, and you don't. Big difference. You can argue that I'm wrong, but not that it's baseless.

It's not like Im not aware of what it does. Thats just bs, I wasnt saying if it was good bad or whatever, I was saying that people usually get addicted to stuff that stops their misery for a while, instead of using it as a natural solution, there is a % that will, but most ppl are dumb and dont even know anything. Psychological well being is not just reducing of symptoms, but the culture of proper usage of the psyche. Removing headaches doesnt guarantee you from new ones, the cause should be treated, and drugs arent used to treat the cause, as much as you'd want it, unless under close watch of a qualified psychologist. Maybe the supreme race you belong to does, but we're talking about humans

No, not all. Some use the tools provided by nature to overcome these hinders. That's what they're for.

already addressed this

Well I can tell you do so go ahead.

this is a baseless opinion, as you cant experience what it is like to be me, so your assumptions are bullshit, according to you. Be consistent

Uhm... You're actually doing what you can to argue against this. Are you always this confused?

You're just being blind. I'm not arguing that, I'm just not closing eyes on the specifics of the type of medicine. Altering the psyche is a totally different world than anti-cough pills

also im not talking about responsible use, but cautious. All in all the way you talk clearly isnt a good advertisement for drugs as anti-depressants and "exploration". Whatever you explored just led you to arrogance lol the fruit determines the tree. OR maybe you've been worse before and youre improving :lol: I dont remember. If its so, good luck on your journey, I hope there'll come a day when you wont need crutches

Last edited:

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can we return Bakoyoko to Chelski by January?

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Cahê Mota (Globoesporte): "Lucas Paquetá is currently carrying out medical examinations with Milan representatives in a clinic in the western part of Rio de Janeiro ".

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
remember when sesheva denounced leonardo?

:lol:

li fraud shut a fuck up.

i just look at end result

-getting bakayoko for 5 mil loan is shittttttttt
-getting samu for 18+bacca is mhhh deal

then

-getting gonzalo and caldara for leo and money is great
-laxalt for 11 mil +3 mil is also nice deal.
and now getting paqueta for 30 mil is fantastic deal.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I'd play Paqueta as the LCM, not RCM. He'd be stepping on Suso's toes too much on the right, as they're both left footed and will try to make the same movements. On the left he can go outside Hakan, and also switch the ball easier on the left in transition (no need to cut inside).

Same way we'd have played Rabiot. They're very similar players in my opinion, from what I can tell.

Amazing deal if it happens. 30m.

We still need a good vice-Biglia, though. Whole season would collapse if he's out for a spell.

If Paqueta plays RCM then we'll have similar situations to what happens with Hakan and Bonaventura, both making the same moves out wide left, being redundant and always trying to go inside. Not efficient. Better to have one player adept at cutting inside and having a left footer overlap. Since Rodriguez doesn't want to risk going forward too much, it's better if Paqueta does it, and Rodriguez stays back waiting for a pass back to cross when he has space from deep.

Really good post!!

I agree, I don’t want him at RCM. Not only because he an Suso will perform similar movement patterns but because Kessie has made that position his own and you can’t underrate how important Kessies movement is to Suso’s game. Imo Kessie & Calabria/Abate’s runs have given Suso much more freedom, regardless of who the RB is atm that right side has been golden this season so far. No need to change that!

Lucas on the left will provide a different dynamic to our play and make our build up less predictable. I just watched about 20 mins worth of his YouTube videos (I know not a great indicator) and his vision seems much better than anyone’s in our current team. Seems like he is the exact player we are lacking right now in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule