Week 8: Milan - Lecce 20/10/19 20:45 CET

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
94a36396f4632420e642a85165b82c79.jpg

PIOLI WEEK#1 (Milan2-2Spal). I’ll try to keep track of Piolis tactics and lineups for each game. This is what I saw from Piolis first match.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Missed the game (don't regret it since i was in Bari + the absolute lovely towns nearby), and i've just managed to watch the game.

I'l say this only, since it's pretty much been discussed to death: This was an improvement, on a very disappointing series of plays under GP. But how much better was it? Well time will tell, but its not really promising since we didn't manage to win, against a relegation candidate like Lecce.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Missed the game (don't regret it since i was in Bari + the absolute lovely towns nearby), and i've just managed to watch the game.

I'l say this only, since it's pretty much been discussed to death: This was an improvement, on a very disappointing series of plays under GP. But how much better was it? Well time will tell, but its not really promising since we didn't manage to win, against a relegation candidate like Lecce.

Only time will tell yes. But if they are as motivated as the match against lecce for the rest of the season then it will be tough to beat us.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'd say it's a huge improvement. We've created lots of quality chances, just didn't convert enough... and then conceded recklessly. Considering it's the 1st game, I can see us getting even better soon enough.

I'll choose to be positive for the time being.

Schedule