FODDERabt_H8r
Reaction score
10006105_931468543531129_2459502628471417988_n.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Very smooth by Germany. France went out with a whimper.. Algeria, Ghana and USA have all been better opponents for Germany so far.

This formation worked much better than having stupid Gotze around slowing down things rather aimlessly.

If Colombia lose, I hope Germany sticks to this XI against Brazil. They should win.

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
Pogba is so overrated. It is rarely you see midfielders play so stupid and naive.

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
Very smooth by Germany. France went out with a whimper.. Algeria, Ghana and USA have all been better opponents for Germany so far.

This formation worked much better than having stupid Gotze around slowing down things rather aimlessly.

If Colombia lose, I hope Germany sticks to this XI against Brazil. They should win.

I would like to see:

Schurrle - Muller - Reus

Özil is average and Real did the right thing to sell him.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Thats not why germany's formation slows down. When they play with muller as cf and not klose or schurrle they prefer way more pass build-up than direct approach. Game would have probably looked the same if u swap ozil for gotze.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For the future I mean.

Great player but sadly injured.

I'd like to see Klose start every world cup, to be honest.

Thats not why germany's formation slows down. When they play with muller as cf and not klose or schurrle they prefer way more pass build-up than direct approach. Game would have probably looked the same if u swap ozil for gotze.

Yeah maybe, but I don't like Gotze.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
France were not so bad.. They just lacked calmness when they got near the German goal. A few times the player on the wing should have played a low cross between the GK and defence but they always seemed to choose the quick/wrong option. They defend well and their midfield is strong. I thought Cabaye was good but I would have liked to see shooting opportunities from the midfielders. They are still a somewhat young team and should stick with Deschamps who plays an interesting brand of football.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
France were not so bad.. They just lacked calmness when they got near the German goal. A few times the player on the wing should have played a low cross between the GK and defence but they always seemed to choose the quick/wrong option. They defend well and their midfield is strong. I thought Cabaye was good but I would have liked to see shooting opportunities from the midfielders. They are still a somewhat young team and should stick with Deschamps who plays an interesting brand of football.

France were bad. Valbuena was overpowered, Benzema was mostly pulling a Balo-type performance, Griezmann was the one that looked the best along Matuidi. Pogba was MIA and Sakho was just Sakho. On the other hand, Giroud was more of a nuisance than help. France need a real quality CF.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I think Benzema did well to create some chances out of nothing but Germany closed down the spaces well and gave him difficult shots.

The only way to come back was to play the ball in the space between the GK and defensive line with crosses coming from the sides or from over the top which Griezmann latched onto very well but was not able to direct his touch towards the German goal.

Pace was slow because it was played in horrible conditions. Players ran less than 10km average whereas in CL football played at night they sometimes run 12-14km

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
As i have previously stated, Hummels is a total boss lord defender.

Bosssss

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
bundes still overrated, but its time for them to win it, its been long time :)