Copa America

Who will win Copa America 2011?

• Total voters

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
theres a difference between has helped, and being the main reason a team wins a title.

And do nothing in the CL? ;)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
And do nothing in the CL? ;)

I thought he was pretty good in the CL last season with a quality team, scored 3 goals in the K.O stages, even messi didnt do anything against inter.

and I think the quality of players inter + Milan have arent good enough to win a CL, ibra didnt have sneijder behind him, he had stankovic ffs, and lets not start talking about Milan's midfield.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
I thought he was pretty good in the CL last season with a quality team, scored 3 goals in the K.O stages, even messi didnt do anything against inter.

and I think the quality of players inter + Milan have arent good enough to win a CL, ibra didnt have sneijder behind him, he had stankovic ffs, and lets not start talking about Milan's midfield.

The same problem that a certain other player has to deal with.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
how was Yepes?

Was a solid rock at the back, i believe he made about 7 successful tackles against the kids from CR. I think only once he was beaten for pace but got to the player at the byline and out-muscled him :)

Surprisingly Zapata didnt even feature but Perea was solid so i guess we wont see Zapata till maybe the third match.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I really don't get how people are criticizing Messi for his performance against Bolivia. I thought he played pretty well. He actually was the only good thing about Argentina before Aguero's goal. He took on several players easily...and he didn't do it only once. What are people expecting of him? Take the whole team alone? He's playing with a midfield that can't create for shit...I believe he was pretty good. He's human after all...I'm glad that he plays internationally so that people would see that.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Am surprised the Brazil game is early.
If am not mistaken its 8 hours from now so 10 pm my time , perfect :D

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yea, it's at 8 BST, or 7 hours 34 minutes.

:)

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Yea, it's at 8 BST, or 7 hours 34 minutes.

:)

thats good for us in england, atleast we get to watch the match at a normal time rather than 2 in the morning

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
OptaJean: 13 - Lionel Messi has failed to score in his last 13 competitive games for Argentina. Drought.

Pitacodogringo: Brazil x Venezuela probable starting line-ups http://t.co/lUYEf85

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
OptaJean: 13 - Lionel Messi has failed to score in his last 13 competitive games for Argentina. Drought.

Pitacodogringo: Brazil x Venezuela probable starting line-ups http://t.co/lUYEf85

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! All my favourite players from South America will play this game. I really like the line-ups. Looking forward to the game.

And lolz at the people who eyed Argentina as favourites. Brazil shits on them.

olEe

Nicole, Ti Amo.
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! All my favourite players from South America will play this game. I really like the line-ups. Looking forward to the game.

And lolz at the people who eyed Argentina as favourites. Brazil shits on them.

agree on everything :beer:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Am surprised the Brazil game is early.
If am not mistaken its 8 hours from now so 10 pm my time , perfect :D

Don't be surprised...Sunday european prime time. It helps that's more or less the fact that it is the time for Sunday games in this side of the world.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

See growing up as a brown man in southern most part of India, Half the state was rooting for argentina and i saw ronaldo and this is was the only music I heard for 10 years and I had delussion that my passport was of Brassssssssssssssssil :D

Lets go greatest footballing nation/factory in the world which had greatest players in the world rest of the world/europe sould submit themselves to the Mightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Brasssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil :D

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
GOOOOOO BRASIL!!!!!! :star::star::star::star:

My homeland, win it plz! :proud:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Forza Brazil!!!

Will we get to see Ganso play?? any line ups?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
163611_484262407366_796347366_5733524_1501480_n.jpg

Only for him and forever .. Brasil :star:

Pato robi thiago ... Win this one and every single game for next 4 years

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Forza Brazil!!!

Will we get to see Ganso play?? any line ups?

Brazil (4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar; Dani Alves, Lucio, Thiago Silva, Andre Santos; Lucas Leiva, Ramires; Robinho, Ganso, Neymar; Pato.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Nice, acm4ever, you're a saint.

Scouting goggles on people. :D

Alex_Belgium

Beginner
Reaction score
Brazil playing my fifa 11 formation ;o

They obviously have a good team (they always have a good team), but I think they've got the weakest team in years. Could you remember the fear of playing vs Kaká, Dinho, Adriano (yes, remember when he was 'destined' to be the best of world), ...

And before that R. Carlos, Cafu, Ronaldo, Romario, ...

Now they have a lot of great, young talents, but are those names as frightening as the ones above?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Good lineup for brazil thoe id pick fernando over ramires in a heart beat. Should have been called up.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Good lineup for brazil thoe id pick fernando over ramires in a heart beat. Should have been called up.

Fernando is more for the 3 man midfield where the other two play more b2b, they already have Lucas Leiva playing this role. Fernando would be a good bet if they were in the lead and needed more steal in the midfield.

Ramires is quite feisty and adds something more going forward + he has lungs of a horse. How can one not like that? ;)

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kaka, Dinho, Adriano (and Ronaldo) never worked well together. The names might not be as frightening but lets wait and see if Menezes have found the best mix of players, which is the most important thing. NT games are different than club games, the player rarely play together so they need to click right away.

I'm sceptical to their midfield, I think it's to much offensive firepower in the Brazil line up for Ramires and Leiva to handle on their own as defensive mids, they're not that good. Remember that Brazil FB's usually are very attack minded, so they'll leave wholes after them as well.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Dinho, Adriano (and Ronaldo) never worked well together. The names might not be as frightening but lets wait and see if Menezes have found the best mix of players, which is the most important thing. NT games are different than club games, the player rarely play together so they need to click right away.

I'm sceptical to their midfield, I think it's to much offensive firepower in the Brazil line up for Ramires and Leiva to handle on their own as defensive mids, they're not that good. Remember that Brazil FB's usually are very attack minded, so they'll leave wholes after them as well.

Ramires is more b2b so we will let that one slide but Lucas not a good DM? :lol:

Best DM last season in the EPL. And by no means is that an easy league. Only Wilshere was better CM/DM than him because of the passing and offensive side of things, but in the defensive department Lucas was the best.

I agree that Brazil line up is very offensive but Andre Santos and Dani Alves are not that bad defensively either and their CBs are complete quality not to mention that their opponents are not that strong. Maybe in other matches it will be different.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hernanes should have been there atleast on the bench

Robi neyamr will move all around the field like bees , hope they play without any selfishness