Copa Libertadores

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if I just watched this awful run from him, but Zé Eduardo is a HORRIBLE player. He can't do anything right, always makes the worst decision. When he decides to make the right thing, he does it wrong. :lol:

Genoa paid 4 millions for him...

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Goal highlights:

Longer highlights:

Ajacied

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marco van Basten, Clarence Seedorf, Paolo Maldini, Rino Gattuso, Thiago Silva, Alexandre Pato
I'm glad Santos won :) even though I love Uruguayans since Suarez and Lodeiro.

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
Nice game from Ganso.

I have a question: Everytime I see a match played in Brasil, I notice that te pitch field seems longer and wider there is a lot more space then here. Is that true ?!

thanks

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
neymar, reminds me so much of robinho

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
God I love Elano...
Nice game from Ganso.

I have a question: Everytime I see a match played in Brasil, I notice that te pitch field seems longer and wider there is a lot more space then here. Is that true ?!

thanks

Nah its just the camera angle factor, its seems more higher than what they doing in europe.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
neymar, reminds me so much of robinho

Hes a miles better shooter and passer than Robinho at his age. However he also lacks body strength, and is even cockier/worse attitude.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
media_xl_876646.jpg

:head:

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
What?! Just because of one image? I don't think you are that dumb, did you see the whole fight? Do you think that only Neymar fought? Neymar was punched and kicked during and after the game.

:eek: straight to personal insults, and yes after only one image :o , not cool mate but then again its the norm in brazil :D

and how in the hell could anyone think that it was just neymar that fought :conf:, the point of my shaking the head was that i was dissappointed that he got involved nothing more nothing less.

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This Peñarol team is so tactical aware that even on the fight they keeped the formation solid and compact and only attacked on counters

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
This Peñarol team is so tactical aware that even on the fight they keeped the formation solid and compact and only attacked on counters

rsrsrsrsrss :star:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9

Capo Ultra

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
In this video, you can see that it was a fan who started the brawl:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two real big games tomorrow:

Santos x Internacional and Boca Juniors x Fluminense

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Riquelme still got it, what a talented bastard. Didn't see a player doing those passes since... Well, problably the last time I saw him playing.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Neymar is sick. I was at a pub watching Boca x Fluminense, but the gtame I really wanted to watch was Santos x Internacional. Man, when the TV channel showed two wonder goals from Neymar I was absolutely stunned. The first one I saw was fantastic. Then, they showed he doing almost the same again! Unbelievable.

And it's not like he's playing a weak side. Internacional has been a very solid club here in Brazil and South America for many years now. That was I huge game in my opinion, and he scored two wonder goals. And, again, Neymar's best comes from the "simple" things. Hard, but simple. Get the ball and run with it towards the goal. It's incredibly hard to do it, but it's got no tricks. Just direct football at its best.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Neymar is sick. I was at a pub watching Boca x Fluminense, but the gtame I really wanted to watch was Santos x Internacional. Man, when the TV channel showed two wonder goals from Neymar I was absolutely stunned. The first one I saw was fantastic. Then, they showed he doing almost the same again! Unbelievable.

And it's not like he's playing a weak side. Internacional has been a very solid club here in Brazil and South America for many years now. That was I huge game in my opinion, and he scored two wonder goals. And, again, Neymar's best comes from the "simple" things. Hard, but simple. Get the ball and run with it towards the goal. It's incredibly hard to do it, but it's got no tricks. Just direct football at its best.

Really impressive from Neymar, but also some very shit marking from Inter. Beyond me how Dorival allowed all this space and time for him since he knows Santos and Neymar very well and how he play against the RB.
Would be foolish enough to left him alone against Ney in a high defensive line, yet he did go a step further and allowed Ney to attack. Can't even blame Moledo brainfarts here, guy had to cover the whole half of the pitch.

Libertadores doesn't look good for Inter now. Open and offensive teams don't go far there.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
Libertadores started to not look for Inter when Dorival was hired. Then Inter thought that it wasn't enough and hired Dagoberto.

Now Inter is so fucked up.

Inter has a very nice and balanced team, it shouldn't be raped like it was today.

The only thing that I think that this team is lacking of is defensive pace on the midfield. Tinga and Guiñazu are awesome but both are kinda old for the position.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Libertadores started to not look for Inter when Dorival was hired. Then Inter thought that it wasn't enough and hired Dagoberto.

Now Inter is so fucked up.

Inter has a very nice and balanced team, it shouldn't be raped like it was today.

The only thing that I think that this team is lacking of is defensive pace on the midfield. Tinga and Guiñazu are awesome but both are kinda old for the position.

There's problems with the system, but the defense is average at best.
Moledo is ok but kinda raw and do a lot of mistakes like today. Indio is like 78 years old. Ney is a headless chicken in defense (and is injured all the time lately) and Kléber is good but very lazy.

Bolatti, Tinga and Guiñazu all work better sided by a more defensive DM and all that Inter got there is Elton and Sandro Silva, both average players.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
hey sven, how's jaja doing :lol:

Schedule