Barbara Berlusconi Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
2007.gif

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
This is ridiculous. "nerd" :lol:

BerluBungaBunga

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Barbara Berlusconi: "I see Milan having a great future. We're studying Ajax's methods.

"If I often talk about football with my father? Of course. It is the first topic of the day. We are all very attached to Milan in our family. It is a part of our hearts and not just a simple thing that we own."

"How it has been to be a woman in the football world? In Italy it is difficult for a woman to climb up the ladder in the big businesses. More and more of us are in football now, and we are fierce.
My relationship with Galliani? It is great. He is being my mentor, and he guides me. How I see the future being for Milan? I see Milan having a great future. We are trying to build something. Milan will always need to be a part of the European stage, and therefore we always aim to be in the Champions League."

"People say that Italian football is in a crisis? I don’t understand what the reason is for saying that. We have good technical values in Italy, and even the small teams are equipped to fight with the big teams. Furthermore, the mid-table teams are growing and becoming dangers for the historical clubs. It is an exciting league. There are problems in the Lega Serie A about TV-rights as well as marketing, but Italian football hasn't got anything to be envious about compared to the other European nations."

"My memories about the great Dutch players at Milan? I have fantastic memories. I was very small, but I have never forgotten Van Basten’s great goal in the 1988 European Championship final. We have had a lot of success with the Dutch players: there is a thread that unites us, a common history."

"If I like our current Dutch players? Emanuelson is doing well as a left back, and I think that he can improve. De Jong is a team player; a warrior who is helping us overcome difficult moments. He is a leader and I like that.
When Seedorf will return to Milan? I don’t know. Seedorf was a great champion; an impeccable professional and an intelligent guy. He knows that Milan’s door is always open for former players."

"What I know about the current Ajax side? They are a source of inspiration for their recruitment system and their preparation of youth players for professional football. I like the idea of their academy, and we are studying their methods.
If I hope for a win against Ajax tomorrow? That is inevitable. Milan is a team that loves Europe and we will do everything we can to extend our journey in the Champions League."

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
She actually seems to have some IQ beneath her forehead afterall. :lol:

of course she does, do not judge her by the choice in men but she definetly has business skillz

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
of course she does, do not judge her by the choice in men but she definetly has business skillz

:lol:

I don't give a rats furry ass who one decides to sleep with, that's none of business.

I judged her by the statement she made a few months ago about "a new emblem that is more catching for the Eye, something similair to the Australian FA's logo."

You shouldn't judge me for judging someone in a way i did not judge them. :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
:lol:

I don't give a rats furry ass who one decides to sleep with, that's none of business.

I judged her by the statement she made a few months ago about "a new emblem that is more catching for the Eye, something similair to the Australian FA's logo."

You shouldn't judge me for judging someone in a way i did not judge them. :lol:

i thought that's why we all judge :D

lawyers do that all the time

judging with prejudice is a fun thing to do

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Screw them lawyers. They're all nerds and have no lives! :)

WE WANT ANARCHY!

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Asked about Botafogo veteran Clarence Seedorf and her father's ambition to see the Dutchman as Milan coach, Barbara added: "Seedorf? The door is always open to all former Milan players."

mi amo Barbara

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Barbara Berlusconi says her future is with AC Milan.

Barbara was asked about following her father, Silvio Berlusconi, into politics.

"Neither I nor Marina will go down that field. We have been very clear. My future is in Milan. In these three years I think I have gained the experience and the expertise to make an important contribution to a club that has been in the recent past, very big, and that needs to be revived again to achieve prestigious objectives.

"So I will stay with Milan for a long time. Yes, without a doubt."

FORZA BARBARA :star:

Milanista2020

The Milan Motivator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Patinho, Gattuso, Maldini, Baresi, shevchenko, Boban, Kaka,
http://www.football-italia.net/41336/berlusconi-revamp-milan

There are reports Milan are planning huge changes, as Max Allegri and Adriano Galliani are at risk with Paolo Maldini due to come in.

The situation deteriorated after last night’s 2-0 home defeat to Fiorentina, which left them languishing in 11th place.

The Rossoneri are currently 16 points off the Champions League places and just three clear of the relegation zone.

The team is in a pre-match ‘ritiro’ retreat from today to prepare for the games against Barcelona and Chievo, but Allegri is for the moment holding on to his bench.

According to several reports, including the Ansa news agency, Barbara Berlusconi is taking a commanding role in revamping the side.

She held a meeting with her father, President Silvio Berlusconi, to urge changes throughout the staff after disappointing transfer campaigns.

This would put general manager Galliani at risk as well as Allegri, as it’s rumoured Berlusconi will ask Paolo Maldini to return as a director.

Maldini has been vocal about his problems with the Milan hierarchy, specifically Galliani, and complained he was never offered a position at the club after his retirement.

This could well change, along with the introduction of new talent scouts to find promising players at cheaper prices.

Berlusconi's complaint, according to Ansa, is that Milan have been spending a lot of money, but not investing it wisely.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
maldini in and peasant galliani out :b:

galliani is the root of all milans problems.

Yoda

Jedi Master
Reaction score

There are reports Milan are planning huge changes, as Max Allegri and Adriano Galliani are at risk with Paolo Maldini due to come in.

The situation deteriorated after last night’s 2-0 home defeat to Fiorentina, which left them languishing in 11th place.

The Rossoneri are currently 16 points off the Champions League places and just three clear of the relegation zone.

The team is in a pre-match ‘ritiro’ retreat from today to prepare for the games against Barcelona and Chievo, but Allegri is for the moment holding on to his bench.

According to several reports, including the Ansa news agency, Barbara Berlusconi is taking a commanding role in revamping the side.

She held a meeting with her father, President Silvio Berlusconi, to urge changes throughout the staff after disappointing transfer campaigns.

This would put general manager Galliani at risk as well as Allegri, as it’s rumoured Berlusconi will ask Paolo Maldini to return as a director.

Maldini has been vocal about his problems with the Milan hierarchy, specifically Galliani, and complained he was never offered a position at the club after his retirement.

This could well change, along with the introduction of new talent scouts to find promising players at cheaper prices.

Berlusconi's complaint, according to Ansa, is that Milan have been spending a lot of money, but not investing it wisely.

Barbara is spot on!

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
I am quite glad right now that she is taking the actions to make changes in this club. And I hope it's for the better.

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
Load up on guns and bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello!

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yay!

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

talk is one thing. action, another. lets see how much she manages to get done, while allegri (and galliani) is still here. and lets see if it makes a difference.

its almost hard to believe that Barbara would make her father give galliani the boot.

she has some serious balls if she manages to do this though, while forcing the issue of Paolo's return.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Load up on guns and bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello!

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
I feel stupid and contagious
A mulatto
An albino
A mosquito
My libido
Yay!

:thumbsup: spot on

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
IF SHE MAKES A SERIOUS' worthwhile CHANG. i'll b worsippin her for the rest of my life. but she aint that strong.

#barbaraism

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Did not expect her to step up, lets hope she manages to kick Galliani out, he is way past his expiration date.

Schedule