Milan-topical media gift ideas?

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My little brother is a budding Milan fan. It's hard for him to follow the team since my parents won't let him use the internet. I was wondering if you had any gift ideas for him, something to bolster his feeling for the team even though he can't watch many games.

I was thinking either a book that had to do with the team, or a DVD. Is there a book or DVD that chronicles the 2007 season, for example? But a historic overview of the club might also be nice. And everything would have to be in his language, English.

Any other (cheap, I'm broke) gift ideas would be welcome.

Thanks in advance. I've enjoyed following the team with him these past few seasons, even if the team is a bit frustrating to watch. I believe his favorite player is Honda.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
There's all sort of DVD's(and books) about the history but they're mostly in Italian(least the ones I've gotten). I need to check what I have gathered all these years ...

Zlatan book? (not that much Milan in it)

Favourite players?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

My little brother is a budding Milan fan. It's hard for him to follow the team since my parents won't let him use the internet. I was wondering if you had any gift ideas for him, something to bolster his feeling for the team even though he can't watch many games.

I was thinking either a book that had to do with the team, or a DVD. Is there a book or DVD that chronicles the 2007 season, for example? But a historic overview of the club might also be nice. And everything would have to be in his language, English.

Any other (cheap, I'm broke) gift ideas would be welcome.

Thanks in advance. I've enjoyed following the team with him these past few seasons, even if the team is a bit frustrating to watch. I believe his favorite player is Honda.

Seconda pelle. The complete history of A. C. Milan Jerseys (1899-2014)

It is a Multilingual book!

Reaction score
Ah, the Seconda Pelle book looks amazing! But it's almost as much as a jersey itself, which I don't know if I can afford.

As far as favorite players, I think it's Honda. But I think any current player would be great.

And yeah, it's unfortunate that he doesn't speak (or read) the language. There seems to be loads of interesting things on the official Milan bookstore, albeit all in Italian.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ah, the Seconda Pelle book looks amazing! But it's almost as much as a jersey itself, which I don't know if I can afford.

As far as favorite players, I think it's Honda. But I think any current player would be great.

And yeah, it's unfortunate that he doesn't speak (or read) the language. There seems to be loads of interesting things on the official Milan bookstore, albeit all in Italian.

How old is he?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have 6 volumes of these "La Grande Storia del Milan" (but they're burned cd's so only Italian)

then there's Lucignolo about an epic trip from fans perspective to 2003 CL final where arch rivals gobbi were beaten(again, Italian).

Couple of shitty quality Milan history stuff from tv channels.

But, one thing every Milan fan needs to know is Paolo Maldini. And with him you have stuff in English, so this looks like the best bet. Sky Sports Football's Greatest (I also have Batistuta, van Basten, Puskas, Rivellino, Gullit, Zidane from that series)

and must have DVD - Paolo Maldini: Il Film

Private message me if any of this looks like something you want to give to your brother. I'll burn + send you it :)

Nice vid about Milan history I stumbled on youtube

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
@thephfactor, download Jasper's video and store them in an USB as a gift for your little bro; ans by the way; I have ultimate respect to your parents :thumbsup:

Reaction score
hello have you videos ac milan season 2004-2005 PRODUCTED BY LG USN :

Milan 2004-05 amichevole Legnano
Milan 2004-05 TROFEO SEAT
Milan 2004-05 TROFEO BERLUSCONI
Milan 2004-05 RIEPILOGO CAMPIONATO

These are videos with a duration of 4-5 minutes

MY MAIL ADDRESS IS : mams1988@live.fr

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
There is a movie, "Paolo Maldini - il Film" which is available in English. I am at work, so I can't find a link right now, but give it a search and I'm sure you'll be able to find it without much difficulty.

It is the story of Milan during the glorious years of Maldini (starting from his years with the youth team) with interviews (either translated or with english subtitles), video clips, goals, tackles, trophy celebrations, everything. That is pretty much the best English language video of anything related to AC Milan that I have ever seen.

Edit:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=117947&postcount=160

Check this out. The link is blocked at my office, but I hope it helps. :D

Fuck, I see Jasper has already shared it. Sorry for the redundancy. The whole forum page is a mess with all the "content blocked" messages I have at the office.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is a movie, "Paolo Maldini - il Film" which is available in English. I am at work, so I can't find a link right now, but give it a search and I'm sure you'll be able to find it without much difficulty.

It is the story of Milan during the glorious years of Maldini (starting from his years with the youth team) with interviews (either translated or with english subtitles), video clips, goals, tackles, trophy celebrations, everything. That is pretty much the best English language video of anything related to AC Milan that I have ever seen.

Edit:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showpost.php?p=117947&postcount=160

Check this out. The link is blocked at my office, but I hope it helps. :D

Fuck, I see Jasper has already shared it. Sorry for the redundancy. The whole forum page is a mess with all the "content blocked" messages I have at the office.
I can't find mine ... and youtube has taken down the one where it uploaded fully in one file. Can someone upload it? (quick search only showed Italian results)

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
I can't find mine ... and youtube has taken down the one where it uploaded fully in one file. Can someone upload it? (quick search only showed Italian results)

I could find a few torrent files, but there were no seeders. :fp:

http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/paolo-maldini-il-film-dvd.291727/

Check this out. But it says English subtitles. So it is not the English version per se. I do have the english video file, but it is not here with me right now. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. :(

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think I've got some version of it, I think it's in English. I'll get home from work in a couple of hours, I'll check then.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Yeah I got it, it's in english... with english subtitles for non-english parts.

where to upload? It's ~ 850 mb

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
you should buy him this:

toilet-rolls-with-Berlusconi-picture-white-background.jpg

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
No problem, friend. We gotta help each other out in this cold ass world.

Btw, since he can't watch most games, you could download the games for him. There are a couple of sites on which it's pretty simple to DL all Milan games.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
no problem, friend. We gotta help each other out in this cold ass world.

Btw, since he can't watch most games, you could download the games for him. There are a couple of sites on which it's pretty simple to dl all milan games.

+1

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I've uploaded Football's Greatest: Maldini, Gullit, van Basten & Football Rivalries + History of the Derby. If anyone is interested then pm for link :)

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
I've downloaded football's greatest maldini, gullit and van basten on youtube like a month ago. I believe still there.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho

Capello

Schedule