Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
He's been scoring/assisting a lot lately.
Another CL assist.

I never understood why we tossed him away. I was always against the sale. He would work miracles on our left today

Because he's in a good team, good environment. He was getting bad here and I think would've died psychologically here. Also, he's not that special, so it was good to sell him while we still could get some value.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He's been scoring/assisting a lot lately.
Another CL assist.

I never understood why we tossed him away. I was always against the sale. He would work miracles on our left today

at the time we sold him I was also upset by this decision.
to be honest though I didn't noticed any improvement from him since then.
of course he can still improve is not late for him

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
incoming 1,000 posts of how we should have kept el shaarawy

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Should have kept him. Of more use than Bonaventura who is the very definition of mediocrity.

Nah.
Glad that he scored twice against Chelsea.
When David Luiz is your stalwart in defense you should know your defense is an open door. Not to mention nice pass from Fabregas for Roma's third.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
lol his touch was so heavy and he had such a tough time to get the ball before he poked it in. if it was any other team, any faster goalie or a more competent LB he would have never scored that. I dont miss him whatsoever

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
lol his touch was so heavy and he had such a tough time to get the ball before he poked it in. if it was any other team, any faster goalie or a more competent LB he would have never scored that. I dont miss him whatsoever

Still better than Balotelli

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
EL level player at best. At the perfect club for his level.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
EL level player at best. At the perfect club for his level.

nzPT14uJ.jpg