Jeremy Menez Thread

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
16 goals
4 assists

On a terrible Milan side... He's an incredibly underrated player on this message board. Disrespected really.

Exactly. Who knows where we would be if not for lopez and menez. Some folks take him for granted and don't try to understand what exactly went wrong. Well, he's got shit teammates so i don't blame him whatsoever for taking shots when he feels confident. We had a very shit coach who i assumed in tactical training just basically said "you forward, yeah, you guys just try and and score" and that was it. Instead of waiting a season with an actual competent coach and seeing how he performs, some would rather let our best if not second best asset go. Naive in my opinion

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
When does he come back? If he could pass I would play him ahead of Montolivo, Kucka and maybe Berto/Honda?

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
16 goals
4 assists

On a terrible Milan side... He's an incredibly underrated player on this message board. Disrespected really.

:thumbsup:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Menez was a star for us last year, wonderful player & I hope he recovers quickly from this back problem.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Love Menez. He was wonderful last season. How many times has he taken the lead for us and we fucked it up? It's not his fault if his coach and teammates are shit... Forza Menez, and please come back asap.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Menez is like Balotelli, talented yes, can score yes... but he's chaotic and doesn't have the movements of a natural striker.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
He had back surgery righT?

Anyone know the time table. If it's a typical back surgery we don't see much of him this year, and certainly not at top form which would be a shame. He's better than Cerci in cerci's role

Yes, a hernia removal from his back.

He is expected to resume training in a week.

Let's see.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Update on Menez? I miss him...

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Mihajlovic: Menez will be back in a few days. He feels no more pain.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
nice, I think we should give him a shot at playing CAM (Robinho-like)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Where will menez play? Who will he replace? Bonaventura to midfield and menez treq?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

fuk ye

rxy1ngygbqbnoizp0bue.gif

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

Menez will be a huge boost. When he is fully fit we can look forward to awesome runs and defences being split.

As always we have great attacking options, I would assume the next step for the team is 4-3-3

Gives room to menez, Mario and niang for rotation.

Still think Adriano would do well as an advanced forward linking the play. With menez and bacca using their pace to run riot.

Menez coming back makes things very hard for honda who hasn't performed like he did starting last season.

Also would assume bona becomes set in the cm position where I prefer him anyway.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
should replace adriano or honda. everyone else seems to be fitting in to the system quite well.

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
fuck the 4-3-1-2 CAM position? Just put him up wide in a 4-3-3. MORE ATTACAREEE!!!!!

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
Can't wait for this guy to come back. Trequartista spot is his for the taking.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Although Honda's been really poor...it remains to be seen how our team will cope with the absence of his defensive play and workrate.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Penez is very selfish, but he is skilled, dynamic and can pass if he wants to :D

He is the best trequartista in this team.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Cant wait to see him in the AM role. Vamos menez the menace. Reminds me of robben.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
would be interesting to see him together with balo on the field considering that they both tend to drop deep into the midfield during buildup.

also interesting knowing that our team has been upgraded since last season. If he is no longer selfish then you can conclude that his selfishness was due to lack of confidence in the teammates surrounding him

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
would be interesting to see him together with balo on the field considering that they both tend to drop deep into the midfield during buildup.

also interesting knowing that our team has been upgraded since last season. If he is no longer selfish then you can conclude that his selfishness was due to lack of confidence in the teammates surrounding him

Menez-Bacca-Adriano will be amazing if all stay fit

Can't wait :love:

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I feel he's gonna be flop this season due to injury. Prove me wrong lad.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't wait for him to come back! Marvellous Menez will be marvellous!

Schedule