Fernando Torres Thread

Torres will score

• Total voters
E

Esoteric

Only Milan fans should be a alowed over here. Thats the reason why i'm here. Almost all of this United and Real wannabees are annoying.

That's bullshit. Everyone is allowed to be everywhere. If they are annoying though I agree they need to be executed, but otherwise ...

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
That's bullshit. Everyone is allowed to be everywhere. If they are annoying though I agree they need to be executed, but otherwise ...

he's going from the perspective that all real merda and ManU fans are annoying. Which so far, has been the case for the most part. If you're not a Milan fan you really shouldn't be here unless you're discussing a CL match, in which case you should be on very very thin ice

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
he's going from the perspective that all real merda and ManU fans are annoying. Which so far, has been the case for the most part. If you're not a Milan fan you really shouldn't be here unless you're discussing a CL match, in which case you should be on very very thin ice
Thanks for making my point :)

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
You know, I'm sure Torres had his hamstring snipped by Liverpoo.

In fact, I think Liverpoo just snip the hamstrings of strikers as like a tagging system, Torres, Owen, even Fowler, have had, or still have problems with their hamstrings...

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
Milan are ready to make an audacious move for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres, reports Il Giorno.

Torres, who has been a Milan objective for some time, is being monitored by club chiefs who are looking at making a serious move for him in the summer.

The report suggests Torres has become less than satisfied with the lack of silverware at Anfield, and he has already expressed his desire to play for Milan.

Furthermore, he is allegedly ready to take a pay-cut so he can complete a future switch to Italy.

Il Giorno's claims have not been verified by Milan, Liverpool or Torres.

Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko continues to be linked with a move to the Rossoneri, but his €40 million price tag is standing in the way of progress.

goal.com

didnt know he wanted to play for milan.

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
hes said he would play for milan if he came to italy but recently he says he will only leave liverpool for barca :head:
bt lets hope liverpool dont make CL and barca dont want him at end of this season and B puts the cash up for him then u never know :tongue:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Milan are ready to make an audacious move for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres, reports Il Giorno.

Torres, who has been a Milan objective for some time, is being monitored by club chiefs who are looking at making a serious move for him in the summer.

The report suggests Torres has become less than satisfied with the lack of silverware at Anfield, and he has already expressed his desire to play for Milan.

Furthermore, he is allegedly ready to take a pay-cut so he can complete a future switch to Italy.

Il Giorno's claims have not been verified by Milan, Liverpool or Torres.

Wolfsburg's Edin Dzeko continues to be linked with a move to the Rossoneri, but his €40 million price tag is standing in the way of progress.

goal.com

didnt know he wanted to play for milan.

OMFG,this is 99% bull shit but i really really hope we get him this summer .His one of my favorite players since his Atletico days ,and if he joined Milan we would finally have a proper striker since Sheva left.

He would fit perfectly in the 4-3-3 system .

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's really hard to decide between Torres and Dzeko. Which one of them are more injury prone? Torres? That should settle it IMO.

But torres without injuries? damn...

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
You can say the same thing about virtually every player Milan's linked with, Torres, Cassano, Balotelli, Fabregas, Sergio Ramos.....

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
I will still go for Dzeko, younger + Milanista at heart + less injury prone. Torres is developing into an Anfield idol and i don't want Milan to steal idols of other big clubs like Real Merda even if i know we can't afford. Dzeko all the way !:)

P.S- If we get none of them, Balo is always an option

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Not a dream but a nightmare. NO no no to Torres!

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
If were not willing to pay 40m for Dzeko how we supposed to come up with the 50-60m for Torres... Just the media trying to sell some papers.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
If were not willing to pay 40m for Dzeko how we supposed to come up with the 50-60m for Torres... Just the media trying to sell some papers.

Torres has A LOT more marketing value than Dzeko. The casual fan doesnt really know Dzeko, but Torres they do. He has a large following and that means asses in seats and ppl buying jerseys. The age difference between the two is minimal and while Dzeko could become a superstar, Torres already is one, and those factors could lead to paying for him. Still unlikely, but I wouldnt be shocked if it does happen if Berlu has a crush on him

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Torres has A LOT more marketing value than Dzeko. The casual fan doesnt really know Dzeko, but Torres they do. He has a large following and that means asses in seats and ppl buying jerseys. The age difference between the two is minimal and while Dzeko could become a superstar, Torres already is one, and those factors could lead to paying for him. Still unlikely, but I wouldnt be shocked if it does happen if Berlu has a crush on him

Berlusconi already has had a soft spot for blondes... Sheva and now Torres. Used to like the brunettes (Pirlo, Maldini) then moved on to a Latina fetish (Dinho) and now he's looking for Torres hopefully we get the other cute blonde from CSKA...:D:tongue:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Berlusconi already has had a soft spot for blondes... Sheva and now Torres. Used to like the brunettes (Pirlo, Maldini) then moved on to a Latina fetish (Dinho) and now he's looking for Torres hopefully we get the other cute blonde from CSKA...:D:tongue:

lol :D but somehow true, would be easier then to get Torres if Berlu has a crush on him, we need a great striker and Torres is one
the blonde from CSKA, I'm sure you mean Krasic, we also should get him, would def. add something extra to our squad as well as Torres

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
^^^ Torres, Pato, Krasic, Ronaldinho, Man we are going to rock serie A and the whole Europe.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
^^^ Torres, Pato, Krasic, Ronaldinho, Man we are going to rock serie A and the whole Europe.

no better, the whole world, winning every trophy that is out there to win :D:tongue:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
whoress is injury prone and costly, but i have to admit he is wc. but i prefer dzeko for no apparent reason, btw villa is far better player than whoress can ever be

boomheadshot45

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fabregas, Vermaelen, Maldini, Pirlo, Charlie Davies, Amobi Okugo, Dempsey.
whoress is injury prone and costly, but i have to admit he is wc. but i prefer dzeko for no apparent reason, btw villa is far better player than whoress can ever be
I'm going to disagree with the last line. If he could stay healthy Liverpool would be doing much better. Villa is one of the best strikers, but Torres is on the same level.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no better, the whole world, winning every trophy that is out there to win :D:tongue:

Don't make fun, we'll be back there eventually. It's just a matter of how long it takes.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta

sorry to disagree, but i think villa is the most overhyped player this 2-3 years.. he's good, but not as good as torres and torres is better than dzeko.. BUT, dzeko will be better in another 1-2 years onwards... he'll be the best forwards in the world one day, the only player that can compete against him is pato, balo, lukaku (if none of them ended smoking crack with mutu)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
i dont know i rate villas movement ahead of any player in the world, for me he is the best forward followed by whoress/drogs(not in cl, cause he is a choler)/ibra/dzeko

cant add shrek in that list cause tevez is better than shrek

boomheadshot45

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont know i rate villas movement ahead of any player in the world, for me he is the best forward followed by whoress/drogs(not in cl, cause he is a choler)/ibra/dzeko

cant add shrek in that list cause tevez is better than shrek
Rooney is worse than Tevez? Have you followed Wazza this season?
sorry to disagree, but i think villa is the most overhyped player this 2-3 years.. he's good, but not as good as torres and torres is better than dzeko.. BUT, dzeko will be better in another 1-2 years onwards... he'll be the best forwards in the world one day, the only player that can compete against him is pato, balo, lukaku (if none of them ended smoking crack with mutu)
Scoring 20+ goals consistently is hard. I definitely think he is in the top 5. I think we are getting ahead of ourselves with Dzeko. He is great but he won't be better than Torres in a year (mind you Torres is still improving).

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Scoring 20+ goals consistently is hard. I definitely think he is in the top 5. I think we are getting ahead of ourselves with Dzeko. He is great but he won't be better than Torres in a year (mind you Torres is still improving).

Right, you seem to forget that the earth will freeze over again before we have enough funds to buy Torres.

boomheadshot45

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Right, you seem to forget that the earth will freeze over again before we have enough funds to buy Torres.
I am by no means advocating his signing because I'm not delusional. I was just stating my opinion that Torres is better than you think.

saby

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
hahaha its a pretty dream, but even it were to be true, i'd want dzeko over him. a long life milan fan vs. fairy torres? i'd want someone who's gonna give a 110% every time they step on the pitch cuz they know they're wearing a milan jersey. no competition

andyhello23

Banned
Reaction score
I am by no means advocating his signing because I'm not delusional. I was just stating my opinion that Torres is better than you think.

Torres for me is the best forward out there, but that does not mean we should want him at milan anyway.

We would never get him, with our level of ambition at mo, plus we cannot afford him.

But he is good.

Schedule