So, should Mourinho come to Milan?

• Total voters

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Yuchen Fish said:
Yes. He doesn't like Ancelotti. We have a lot of people don't like Ancelotti and even call him COWARD.

Well, sometimes Ancelotti's tactic is really coward, he rather think Costacurta and doesn't give Simic a chance ( Fortunately, Billy still very good :) ).

But I hope Ancelotti would leave in this summer.:head:

So what?He is a coward because he doesn't play the second lines??
How about calling Capello a fucking coward!Huh?
Were you there on saturday training the team?How can you possibly judge Simic fitness from Canada?How do you know that there wasn't other reasons behind Simic exclusion from the team on sunday?
With Ancelotti we play attacking, positive football!!
The real cowards are Capello or Mourinho....and if any of the two ever came to Milan Berlusconi would tell them where to shove it... :mad:

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Pupone#20 said:
The real cowards are Capello or Mourinho....and if any of the two ever came to Milan Berlusconi would tell them where to shove it... :mad:
Sorry, but I don't agree. Plus, Capello was manager here already, and he left only when he, not Berlusconi, wanted to. And you know how I fell about the "Special One".:)

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Mourinho has only managed to make everybody,all over the world, hate Chelsea....yes he's gonna win the league twice in 2 years but at what cost??
And besides there's just no competition here.....i mean Man u are still second and that just says it all....

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
official

ANNUNCIO UFFICIALE A.C. MILAN
21/03/2006
MILANO - Carlo Ancelotti resta sulla panchina dell'A.C. Milan almeno fino al 30 giugno 2008.

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah, I just heard that news as well

I'm not one of the Ancelotti bashers, but I was hoping for some change

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Ancelotti signs Milan extension Tuesday 21 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlo Ancelotti has looked to silence the rumours of a move to Real Madrid by signing a new contract with Milan.

The former midfielder was being heavily associated with a switch, but has today committed himself to the Rossoneri by penning until 2008.

“I’ve signed until 2008 and I’m happy,” stated the former Parma and Juventus Coach on Tuesday afternoon.

“There was a temptation with regard to Real Madrid, but I have preferred to stay where I am with Milan.”

Ancelotti’s previous deal was set to expire next year even if many were predicting that this would be his final season with the Rossoneri.

Vice-President Adriano Galliani insists there is nothing strange about the timing of the announcement.

“We meet at the start of each Spring to decide on what we will do for the following year,” he simply stated.

Ancelotti, 46, has won the Scudetto, the Champions League and also the Coppa Italia while on the Milan bench.

source: channel4.com

Yugo & Wild...How about throwing a house party to celebrate :D

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
Has just been announced that carlo will stay at milan untill at least 2008 june. Not bad, he knows how to manage a popular team, lets just hope he does not loose carisma in the dressinroom, thats always dangerous, but i dont think prifessional players such at milan will let that happen, so will wait and c.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
i can't belive that there are some milan fans who love ancelotti,this news are great if you are juve fan,for us till 2008 we won't win nothing

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
I am happy... :D

Forza Carlo ;)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Torcida said:
i can't belive that there are some milan fans who love ancelotti,this news are great if you are juve fan,for us till 2008 we won't win nothing
So do you believe there's some people who love (for example) Ronaldo? If you do, then you HAVE TO realize, there's some people love Carlo. You must admit he is a great coach. Carlo gave us Serie A, CL, and Coppa in just two years. Yes, we won nothing last season. But do you realize, we're Juve competitor last season until the end, then go through the CL final. Who can do better than Carlo??

Who do you think is better than Carlo? Capello? I will say NO!! Why? Because they rarely can beat us! Mourinho? I don't want everybody hate Milan! I don't think he is a really great coach. Why? Because Chelsea has a lot of fund and I would say every player in Chelsea are good!! Come on, tell us your choice!!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
r3dman said:
Yeah, me too.
Me three:D
I think this decision came too early. Our goal was to win Cl but we have a really tough encouter ahead of us. After a low period Carlo has proving to be a right guy for the job. Still i think this would have been better if the proposal had been done after Lyon's game if we win.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Wooohooo:star: Carlo signs contract extension:star:

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
menon_inc said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlo Ancelotti has looked to silence the rumours of a move to Real Madrid by signing a new contract with Milan.

The former midfielder was being heavily associated with a switch, but has today committed himself to the Rossoneri by penning until 2008.

“I’ve signed until 2008 and I’m happy,” stated the former Parma and Juventus Coach on Tuesday afternoon.

“There was a temptation with regard to Real Madrid, but I have preferred to stay where I am with Milan.”

Ancelotti’s previous deal was set to expire next year even if many were predicting that this would be his final season with the Rossoneri.

Vice-President Adriano Galliani insists there is nothing strange about the timing of the announcement.

“We meet at the start of each Spring to decide on what we will do for the following year,” he simply stated.

Ancelotti, 46, has won the Scudetto, the Champions League and also the Coppa Italia while on the Milan bench.

Yugo & Wild...How about throwing a house party to celebrate :D

I'm so happy that he stay in milano

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I can see juve celebrating...
but maybe he'll try something new now and gives up to let the same players play every single week.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Pupone#20 said:
So what?He is a coward because he doesn't play the second lines??
How about calling Capello a fucking coward!Huh?
Were you there on saturday training the team?How can you possibly judge Simic fitness from Canada?How do you know that there wasn't other reasons behind Simic exclusion from the team on sunday?
With Ancelotti we play attacking, positive football!!
Yes, maybe Simic has a little problem so he can not play this game. But at the first half of this season, i mean in 2005, Ancelotti had never used Simic unless all the RB ( Cafu, Stam and Billy ) cannot play. Another example is last season he doesn't use Brocchi and Drosso.

I just guess Ancelotti is a little coward but i don't always say he is a coward.

And i don't think Capello and Mourinho are coward, they are hypocrites !!!

I think you support Ancelotti and Milan had been said Ancelotti would stay in Milan until 2008. So i think Milan's managers must smarter than me, and they choose Ancelotti must have some reasons. I hope Ancelotti will lead Milan win all the champions.:)

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
Overall I'm happy with Ancelotti signing. He has made a lot of questionable moves but overall he has Milan playing some of great football.

He should be commended for getting a defense no one thought was any good to allow only 2 goals in Serie A since the christmas break. Especially impressive is Serghino's improved defensive skills, which I'm sure Ancelotti had something to do with. He also was very smart to stick with Inzaghi when everyone else wanted him off the team; he has 10 goals and may make the Italian team. He also made a smart move in giving Vogel a chance; Vogel has become one of Milan's best midfielders.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
sivlE said:
everyone else wanted him off the team; he has 10 goals and may make the Italian team.
Everyone who???

sivlE

Volunteer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Entire AC Milan Squad
peaboss said:
Everyone who???
I remember a lot of fans on this forum and other forums thought Ancelotti should bench him permanently and sign a replacement. Even before this year media members and fans thought his career was over after his last injury.

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I am not sure but I have mixed feeling about this. ANCELOTTI certainly did very good in CL consistently but at the same time we always had problem in any tournament when we are leading. So.....

But given the options, well, I guess, I do support the decision.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Who do you think is better than Carlo? Capello? I will say NO!! Why? Because they rarely can beat us! Mourinho? I don't want everybody hate Milan! I don't think he is a really great coach. Why? Because Chelsea has a lot of fund and I would say every player in Chelsea are good!! Come on, tell us your choice!![/QUOTE]

well you say that capello is worse than ancelotti but if you forgot juve is 10 points clear from milan and it isn't other way around,as for the mourinho you don't remeber what he did with porto

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
ics_rk said:
So do you believe there's some people who love (for example) Ronaldo? If you do, then you HAVE TO realize, there's some people love Carlo. You must admit he is a great coach. Carlo gave us Serie A, CL, and Coppa in just two years. Yes, we won nothing last season. But do you realize, we're Juve competitor last season until the end, then go through the CL final. Who can do better than Carlo??

Who do you think is better than Carlo? Capello? I will say NO!! Why? Because they rarely can beat us! Mourinho? I don't want everybody hate Milan! I don't think he is a really great coach. Why? Because Chelsea has a lot of fund and I would say every player in Chelsea are good!! Come on, tell us your choice!!

u must be kiding right ? :head:

Capello is the best Goach in World For Moment ;)

Where he goes he win someThing ;)

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
This Ancelotti ERA has no END :head:... i think i have 2 accept this situation and hope for some trophy.
btw.. i dont like this decision. I was hopeing for a new coach @ the end of the season.

rossonero69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KAKA* ...Gatto e Gila....
Carlo STAYING WITH US! YES!!!

When I heard the news that Carlo is staying with us I was so happy and proud!He is a great coach and this is a very good decision by milan board!I can't even imagine Mourinho as a new milan coach!Arogant bastard!a half of Europe hates him!Trust me on that one! I accept that he's doing a very good job with chelsea but be honest...even my mamma could do equaly with the spending power Mourinho has available...And still he didn't past to CL quarterfinals and we did!Premier division is easy for Chelsea cause they dont have equal opposition...Arsenal is in procces of building a new team...Manchester United...well all that is left is the name...and liverpool(looserpool) is funny and harmless! So...what I wanted to say is that Keeping Carlo with us is of great benefit to our a.c. Milan! GREAT NEWS!

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Thoguh I hate that Mourinho idiot, I would never say that my mother would do the same success, because of his budget. If you know something about football, you would never say that too. If it was so, Real Madrid would not be in terrible osition, for long years, they have spend crazy money, but what is the result? I hate writing it here, but if it was so, last year, Milan would have won the CL, etc etc.

If your mom keeps all the stars without having problems for 1 day, I would have killed myself, really. Football is not something that easy.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
menon_inc said:

Oh, Yugoslav will be THRILLED! :D

Last edited:

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Milansom said:
I am happy... :D

Forza Carlo ;)

Yea me too. I don't even know how to express my happines.

Schedule