Are you for or against Sheva's return?

• Total voters

GAMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
brajo said:
Even if it happened, he couldn't participate in CL ...

True, but if he could help Milan qualify for CL next season, that would be more important. They won't win CL with or without Sheva, so its kind of a moot point. But if he does come back and helps them get into a CL spot for next season, that would be huge. Because without a CL spot for next season, we are pretty much looking at the same squad as will be here for next season. No one will come to a non-CL club.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
you really think we have a chance in cl anyway? I have no problem saying fuck to the cl campaign and concentrating on getting to a cl spot in serie A.

Never lose hope mate :D

radioactivenerd said:
and he might click with sheva again like last season and start scoring...it may just be aboost to his confidence....

That's a possibility, although with Sheva only coming here on loan, we'll be back at square one once/if he improves and Chelsea take advantage of us ala Crespo. The thought of it makes me sick! Besides, I thought we were trying to move forward ...

I don't see any weight on this rumour since the sources mention David Villa as his replacement who is cup-tied with Valencia. And I'm pretty sure Murinho will kill himself if he doesn't win the CL this season ... thats a sight I'd love to see :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
madtherchot said:
Never lose hope mate :D

That's a possibility, although with Sheva only coming here on loan, we'll be back at square one once/if he improves and Chelsea take advantage of us ala Crespo. The thought of it makes me sick! Besides, I thought we were trying to move forward ...

I don't see any weight on this rumour since the sources mention David Villa as his replacement who is cup-tied with Valencia. And I'm pretty sure Murinho will kill himself if he doesn't win the CL this season ... thats a sight I'd love to see :D

lol yeah theres no way that soler will sell villa. Valencia dont usually sell players they want to keep, as long as hte player wants to stay there. eg:ayala, baraja, angulo.
as far as CL, i cant really see any team that stands out as such for winning. 2005 was Milan, 2006 was Barca, but chelsea dont seem to be as strong as those two were. I could definitely see chelsea losing out on two legs to lyon, an inspired madrid, or even inter.
Then again, you can always count on teams like lyon and inter to fuck up at some point every year.
Sheva coming here would be a super temporary move...and yes would be a backward move...but I dont see any forward moves happening otherwise. No strikers are coming in Jan if not him, and it will be ahrd to get real quality in summer if we dont get a CL spot.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
An out of form Sheva is twice better than all strikers we have. :)
If he only stand in the pitch he can give us more than Pippo playin @ his best. ;)
If we can get him 4 less than Chelsea paid 4 him just 2 fuck em so good.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
So did he learn good english in 6 months? Or is it too hard for him to learn it?

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Wild said:
If he only stand in the pitch he can give us more than Pippo playin @ his best. ;)

Not Funny :mad:

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
We have to sell one of our NON-EU players to make place for Sheva.. Kalac , Serginho are just wasting time at us , we better release them and sign Sheva.. even in loan..

I am so sure Sheva wants Milan so bad in this moment.. !

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Besi said:
We have to sell one of our NON-EU players to make place for Sheva.. Kalac , Serginho are just wasting time at us , we better release them and sign Sheva.. even in loan..

I am so sure Sheva wants Milan so bad in this moment.. !
i think if we sell one non eu we can't buy another

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Torcida said:
i think if we sell one non eu we can't buy another

Its complicated operation , other Italian club should sign him , than immediatly we sign him , just like Mutu when he went to Juventus..

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Wild said:
An out of form Sheva is twice better than all strikers we have. :)
If we can get him 4 less than Chelsea paid 4 him just 2 fuck em so good.

HAHAHAHA :D LOL :) How true :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
The best way for Milan to get Sheva is to loan him from Chelsea !!! It will not count of No-Euro player numbers and neither pay for the high transfer fee... It's also good for Chelsea if they wanted to let Sheva back the highest condition + they already had a steadly formation without Sheva so they'd better loan him out half season.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
^ watta fucking moody, bitchy wife. First she wants to live in glamorous london, so sheva has to pack his bags and move. now she realises she doesnt like london, even though all three of htem can finally comunicate.
fuck. sheva is henpecked.
I've thought about the article and it looks kinda fishy to me. It seems rather unrealistic that she wants to leave England and go back to Italy after a measly six months. Who can expect to fully adapt to a new country - let alone a new environment - in such a short amount of time? I know I couldn't, so maybe we shouldn't put her on the guillotine just yet.

Plus, it came from the Sun, who wouldn't know the truth even if it arrived in a limousine along with $5,000 in spending money. :rolleyes:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Another article about the loan, and it's not from the Sun. Maybe this is news indeed.

Fox Sports said:
Sheva linked with San Siro loan
RivalsDM
Posted: 10 hours ago

Chelsea's £30million striker Andriy Shevchenko could be sent out on loan to former club AC Milan in the January transfer window.

The Ukranian striker signed from the Rossoneri in the summer, but has thus far failed to make a significant impact at Stamford Bridge.

And according to reports on Wednesday, Blues boss Jose Mourinho has lost patience with the forward after scoring just three goals so far this season.

However they claim he would only be allowed to return to Italy on a six-month loan deal for 'personal problems', as Shevchenko's wife is struggling to settle.

Mourinho would only sanction a move when a replacement is signed, and reports on Tuesday claimed the Premiership champions were lining up a bid for Valencia's David Villa.

Valencia president Juan Soler claimed that no approach had been made by Chelsea, but any buyer would have to pay Villa's buy-out clause, which currently stands at £100million.

Source: http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/6217852?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=177

Last edited:

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
censorthiis said:
The Sun isn't exactly known to be the most reliable source. I wouldn't start laughing just yet.

LOL..i'm not laughing at the sun's article, i know that they aren't reliable etc but i'm laughing at shevchenko for being studid enough to do what he did! i'm laughing because everyone knew what would happen except him. i'm laughing because he found out that money is not everything..and i'm laughing because he didn't learn english :o

one's happiness is anothers tragedy soemthing like that :rolleyes:

gosh, i really am wondering if he is brave enough to come back to sansiro :tongue: ohhh. imagine his face, yeah, all milanfans would meet and greet him with open arms bla bla bla bla but still...just trying to imagine his face, and whats he'd do with his former team-mates and how he'd act public..and what he'd say, probably :" english isn't everything, i was told that you can ACTUALLY tell your kids how much you love them in ITALIAN too :eek: :eek: :eek: " AND "I'M GETTING DIVORCED, NO COMMENT"

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Besi said:
Its complicated operation , other Italian club should sign him , than immediatly we sign him , just like Mutu when he went to Juventus..

think won't happen

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
crazymilangirl said:
LOL..i'm not laughing at the sun's article, i know that they aren't reliable etc but i'm laughing at shevchenko for being studid enough to do what he did! i'm laughing because everyone knew what would happen except him. i'm laughing because he found out that money is not everything..and i'm laughing because he didn't learn english :o

one's happiness is anothers tragedy soemthing like that :rolleyes:

gosh, i really am wondering if he is brave enough to come back to sansiro :tongue: ohhh. imagine his face, yeah, all milanfans would meet and greet him with open arms bla bla bla bla but still...just trying to imagine his face, and whats he'd do with his former team-mates and how he'd act public..and what he'd say, probably :" english isn't everything, i was told that you can ACTUALLY tell your kids how much you love them in ITALIAN too :eek: :eek: :eek: " AND "I'M GETTING DIVORCED, NO COMMENT"

During reading your post I cried tears of laughing. :D :D :D :D :D
Wonderful.
This is exactly why I can't stop laughing.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
The wife is struggling to settle ? Huh ??? She was the one dragging him all around London, shopping, theater, hobnobbing with the rich + famous, enjoying the freedom, she'd been there before... shopping + stuff with Roman's wife + checking out Chelsea's training complex + whatnot etc etc. My guess is the poor bitch has to play scapegoat again. Maybe it's stipulated in the prenup or sth.

I think you're right about her being the scapegoat. I thought it was a little weird that claims are made about her being unable to settle considering how she's been going back and forth for awhile before picking the London life style. If there's anybody that's having a hard enough time settling for this six-month loan, it's likely Sheva, and Mourinho's tired of it.

Penny2

Primavera
Reaction score
I could never understand why Kaka can learn English in Italy but Sheva had to come to England to learn. See what you mean about the Sun article being a bit suspicious, 'his wife can't settle' sounds like a standard thing that a journalist might say about a player who changes countries.

Think you are wrong about Inzaghi, he is a great player and a great survivor, when they drop the bomb all that will be left will be scorpions, locusts and Pippo Inzaghi still refusing to believe in the existence of the offside rule.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Maybe it's stipulated in the prenup or sth.
crazymilangirl said:
i'm laughing because he found out that money is not everything..and i'm laughing because he didn't learn english
LOL ...
Passion for *9* said:
Also, I don't think he *wants* to leave. Should his career as a player come to a premature end due to inadaptability + Mourinho running out of patience, buddy Roman will haul him up the managerial ladder.

So he'll end up face glued to Abramovic's backside, huh? This might be a long shot, though I've heard rumours of Abramovic and his wife getting a divorce spliting the bucks 50/50. Since the wifey's a close friend of the ex-wife, probably she might feel a little nervous ... Russian mafia, etc. :D

Penny2 said:
when they drop the bomb all that will be left will be scorpions, locusts and Pippo Inzaghi still refusing to believe in the existence of the offside rule.
LMAO ... :cry:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
another source!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corriere dello Sport says Milan powerbrokers Adriano Galliani and Ariedo Braida are already in contact with Chelsea about taking Shevchenko back to the San Siro as early as January. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is willing to send Sheva back to Milan on-loan, though Galliani will press to have a buy option included in the deal.

Meanwhile, along with Shevchenko, Milan will also launch a bid for Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.

Milan directors are aware of Gerrard's strained relationship with Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez and unlike the Spaniard will guarantee the England ace a central midfield role should he agree to move to Italy next summer.

sound too good to be true,but i think beginning from january Milan will kick ass big time to each and every team,sucka!!!!! :mad:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Shevchenko's gone, and he is not coming back!

Drill that into your minds people.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Forget it. He's not coming back. You're doing the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies if you think the rumors are actually true. Who cares about the truth when there's newspapers to be sold?

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kuzimoto said:
Corriere dello Sport says Milan powerbrokers Adriano Galliani and Ariedo Braida are already in contact with Chelsea about taking Shevchenko back to the San Siro as early as January. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is willing to send Sheva back to Milan on-loan, though Galliani will press to have a buy option included in the deal.

Meanwhile, along with Shevchenko, Milan will also launch a bid for Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard.

Milan directors are aware of Gerrard's strained relationship with Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez and unlike the Spaniard will guarantee the England ace a central midfield role should he agree to move to Italy next summer.

sound too good to be true,but i think beginning from january Milan will kick ass big time to each and every team,sucka!!!!! :mad:

Sheva is not coming in January and I doubt if he will return in June. If Sheva has any self respect and dignity, he wouldn't slink back to san Siro after being labelled a flop and with his tail stuck between his legs.

Steven gerrard is the wet dream of some moron at Correre dello sport. I seriously doubt if he would come to Milan. Would be too much to have the man who almost singlehandedly beat us in Istanbul come to save our butts now.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Rosanna03 said:
During reading your post I cried tears of laughing. :D :D :D :D :D
Wonderful.
This is exactly why I can't stop laughing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, well thank you darling :D :o i laughed alot too..i don't care abt him, he sold his freakin' soul :head:

anyway, gosh i hope his wife gets hit by a truck! ;)

shevchenko is not coming back and i don't think he would have come back if he could...the man gotta have some dignity!!! yeah, we didn't see da dignity when he left but hope to see some now...!

i zink my englis not very gud, but i not go back to milan, i very hapy at london, roman take my wife shopping! i get very much money every week! and does not matter that i not get to play becose i get za mooney! :tongue:

beat that,,ha!

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
I guess this belongs here.

Chelsea look to dump Sheva in favour of Villa
Blogged under Football, Premiership, Champion's League by info on Tuesday 28 November 2006 at 6:47 pm

Today it seems as though Chelsea could look to Dump Sheva for David Villa of Valencia.

It should have been the deal of the century but right now it looks as though the highest paid player in the EPL could be at the end of the road. The rise of Andriy Shevchenko through the ranks of superstardom in England may be heading for a premature end, at least according to today’s Sun. They claim that Jose Mourinho is looking to replace the tired and tiring Ukrainian with Valencia’s David Villa during the January transfer window.

According to the English red-top (never the most trustworthy of organs at the best of times), the Spanish club have already turned down an initial 20 million euro approach, but it now seems that Abramovic and co are willing to up the ante to 30 million – a figure Valencia would find hard to ignore.

Sheva’s sad London hypothesis continues and it makes his transfer of nearly 31 million pounds ( 50 million euro) look like the worst piece of business ever carried out. Leaving behind Milan’s Curva Sud amid protests and wailings of ingratitude so that he could ‘bring his children up in an English speaking environment’, though it is sure that the exorbitant salary to be earned had quite a bit to do with that as well. One last attempt by the Rossoneri supporters to convince their idol to stay fell on deaf ears. His bags were, apparently, already packed.

The fairy tale has not continued though and in the Chelsea jersey, Shevchenko has managed a mere 3 goals in 14 games. “Roman Abramovich would have been better off spending the money on 2.729.808 bottles of vodka”, muses The Sun, though perhaps it would take a little more than that to forget the whole sorry episode.

Many had hoped that Sunday’s match at Old Trafford would have provided the springboard for Sheva but there was nothing doing - 75 minutes of very little followed by substitution. Is this really the end for Sheva at Chelsea?

Translated from la Repubbblica.it

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Forget it. He's not coming back. You're doing the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies if you think the rumors are actually true. Who cares about the truth when there's newspapers to be sold?

You just have to look back at the Henry rumours just after Shevchenko's move became official. Look what we ended up with ... Braida called it a suprize because he didn't even know who we were getting. It's not rocket science. I actually hope he doesn't come.

Schedule