Alexandre Pato Thread

How many goals will Pato score for Milan in 2012-2013?

• Total voters

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu

I miss him already, hope he will be back soon enough

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
"We're happy and calm," Barbara Berlusconi added. "The distance between Milan and Sao Paulo doesn't scare us. We certainly weren't scared – as some people claimed – by the distance between Milan and Paris."

She's gonna be so cheated...

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
I'm hoping for this to be just a temporary good-bye.. Ugh, I don't know. It was the right thing to do after all but something in my head keeps screaming "NO NO NO" All that potential... so little to show. This whole saga is just sad tbh, really hope he can find form and maybe - if he truly does love Milan - he will want to come back one day. He did say "The best is yet to come"...

Good luck Pato, now please drag Robinho with you before you go.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Bojan on twitter
A_xlTmMCIAA_Lu8.jpg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Bojan is gonna be sucking on Barbie's titties within a month.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
“Sono stati cinque anni e mezzo alla grande con tutti voi. Sarete sempre nel mio cuore. Adesso vi guarderò da lontano, ma sono sicuro che, con voi, il Milan continuerà ad essere grande e a vincere tutto”.

:( Now you have to heal yourself and find your rhythm; Justcome back to us stronger IF you are a real Professional in First place and then, as a Milanista!

Milanista Ross

Beginner
Reaction score
I feel Pato should have gave it one more year before making the switch, the thigh injury he had this year slowed him down but he was on the verge of becoming a crucial team player along with El Shaa and the rest.

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
so they'll be paying us 15mil over 4yrs(almost 4milperyear)..we arent earning any significant cash necessary for this mercato if so :head:

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
I feel Pato should have gave it one more year before making the switch, the thigh injury he had this year slowed him down but he was on the verge of becoming a crucial team player along with El Shaa and the rest.

NO!it was enough already ;)

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Thank you, Pato. I hope you finally get it together in Brazil and stay healthy and fit. Maybe one day we can see you back in Milan.

Xudong

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
He may be a spoiled kid, but still he is just a kid. I am disappointed in him, but I didn't and will not hate him. I will not say "good riddance"; I will say "good luck".

If he ever comes back to Milan, I hope that he leaves a boy and returns a man.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
I am still a little pist at the fact that he wasn't given a chance to get back to his best at Milan.

it was too little too late in the end. even when he asked for more time, he got injured again. He got injured even with limited minutes on the pitch.

It was obvious Milan can't repair his body. he had to go somewhere else, just to find out if the problem was Milan's treatment or his own problems.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
He may be a spoiled kid, but still he is just a kid. I am disappointed in him, but I didn't and will not hate him. I will not say "good riddance"; I will say "good luck".

If he ever comes back to Milan, I hope that he leaves a boy and returns a man.

His 23 and a cunt thats what he is.

Schedule