CL : Arsenal FC (3) vs AC Milan (0) (3-4 Agg) - 6/3/2012

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Many people seem to think there was only one game for this match and they ponder how Arsenal still got knocked out after that convincing first half. Milan played well in three halves and Arsenal played extremely well in one half. Arsenal are out.

A quick reminder: Milan are in the quarter-finals.

This is the past and I dislike talking about the past too much.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Non-Italian Media just loves English teams, so do yourself a favor and take a look at my sig to find out the truth.

If Milan and Arsenal were reversed, they would say Milan got really lucky but at the end Arsenal dominated again to go through with a convincing 4-3, but now, they almost making it sound like Milan has cheated or something.

Arsenal coaches and players aren't cunts at all, unlike many other teams but their only problem is that they are in England.

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Currently rewatching this. Dont ask me why cause it no more fun the 2nd time but..

Amazing what difference aqualian did when he came on. So it sorta happends at the same time ox goes off but its not just that he brings quality to the pitch.

Also im amazed at the amount of balls binho lost in this game :/

Edit: Oh and mexes truly was one player who dident suffer from meltdown together with bommel they had a pretty good game.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Its actually very good to rewatch a game. In that way you can see all the stuff that goes around that you would miss other wise casue you are so stressed. I would probably find that Zlatan wasnt as bad as I thought when I watched the game live. However I dont know if I want to see that first half....

badboybjörn

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Its actually very good to rewatch a game. In that way you can see all the stuff that goes around that you would miss other wise casue you are so stressed. I would probably find that Zlatan wasnt as bad as I thought when I watched the game live. However I dont know if I want to see that first half....

Nah ibra aint that bad, atelast not when he has the ball and does some def-work aswell. The only prob i got with ibra this game is that he kinda goes into hiding. Like he doesent want to get involved as much as usuall.

I agree and i usally rewatch games whenever i can but i dont perticularly like rewatch defeats.

We were def better than Arsenal in 2nd half imo. Our first half like you say tho :fp:

So many silly misstakes and poor descisions all over the pitch.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldhino, Messi, KPB, Ibrah
Non-Italian Media just loves English teams, so do yourself a favor and take a look at my sig to find out the truth.

If Milan and Arsenal were reversed, they would say Milan got really lucky but at the end Arsenal dominated again to go through with a convincing 4-3, but now, they almost making it sound like Milan has cheated or something.

Arsenal coaches and players aren't cunts at all, unlike many other teams but their only problem is that they are in England.

Totally agree...honestly just started following soccer hardcore about a year ago, and it didn't take long to see how much of a bias EPL soccer has when it comes to the CL or any other sort of tournament for that matter. Can't help but smile when a serie A team smacks an EPL squad

The Shadow

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree...honestly just started following soccer hardcore about a year ago, and it didn't take long to see how much of a bias EPL soccer has when it comes to the CL or any other sort of tournament for that matter. Can't help but smile when a serie A team smacks an EPL squad

:lol: :D

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
God we are still talking about this game. I want it to be forgotten as fast as possible. The whole team was just horrible...just HORRIBLE in this game. Arsenal wasn't that great, it was us giving them soo many chances to actaully close the agreggate

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
1. Ibra was offside for Robinho's first goal.

2. Vermaelen slipped for Robinho's second.

3. Djourou was extremely clumsy to give away the penalty for your fourth.

There are many ways we can look at this, but you are through to the QFs and we are not. We will now have to finish the season strong and look to rebuild in the summer after losing Fabregas and Nasri, then come back again next season with a team strong enough to win the competition.

And we clumsily gave you your penalty, not to mention the 2 tap ins we blew. So wats the point.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldhino, Messi, KPB, Ibrah
God we are still talking about this game. I want it to be forgotten as fast as possible. The whole team was just horrible...just HORRIBLE in this game. Arsenal wasn't that great, it was us giving them soo many chances to actaully close the agreggate

Which is the point I tried to make to the two trolls that came on here, however they obviously felt that this wasn't the case...wishful thinking as I stated earlier :eek:

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Which is the point I tried to make to the two trolls that came on here, however they obviously felt that this wasn't the case...wishful thinking as I stated earlier :eek:

Just let them be, we destroyed them even worse in the first leg, which is why we are through to QF round while they remain being kicked out. Let them have their shortwhiled happiness

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
Lets just move the fuck on

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
that day my niece was just born on 16.00 local time

and i gave her middle name Ilsya = noble :fp:

+ i bought her milan 2010/11 home jersey :fp:

lesson learnt, birth happiness = jinxing :fp:

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sore grapes wish there was only one game in this match-up. Sore grapes still sore while people getting bored.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
It is has ended move on! please both sets of supporters have gone through shock,embarrassment and disbelief. forward thinking for everyone involved.

xaris

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baresi
gli 8 del CL:
Milan: italy
Real: spain
Barc.: spain
APOEL: cyprus
Mareseille: France
Bayern: Germany
Benfica: Portugal
Chelsea: England

The whole Europe!

Reaction score
im so sick of the announcers on fox being so biased with the english teams. chelsea winning vs napoli will just make it worse. i wish there was a way that i could mute the commentating and turn up the noise of the fans and the gameplay...

Schedule