The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yes to De Paul, he's the kind of profile that we need

Ibra, Paqueta, De Paul and a DM like Paredes would be an amazing Jan mercato

Kinda got a feeling Hakan could go though... unless that waits till the summer for Jack to be back

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
caramelized ghee>almond/pecan butter>peanut butter>palm oil + sugar +10% hazelnuts

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@andrea___182
Telephone contact between the right arm of Abramovich (Marina) and Leonardo. Asked for availability to release before June Fabregas. Also asked on Cahill and in the background Christensen. Operation that would not affect UEFA.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
@andrea___182
Telephone contact between the right arm of Abramovich (Marina) and Leonardo. Asked for availability to release before June Fabregas. Also asked on Cahill and in the background Christensen. Operation that would not affect UEFA.

Hmm

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
enjoy, thats what they want you to do, dont forget to ingest more soy from other sources and of course the coke! Also it may sound funny to you, but digestion isnt just "shitting out your intestines" its one of the basic human mechanisms, and its actually not good practice to make fun of it. On sour grapes, made me laugh, after so much junk ingested in my teens, I finally know the taste of real food and simply thinking of eating that dead trash food feels cringeworthy.

You should really consider getting baked. I am not a drug advocate, but being this tightly wound can't be good.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You should really consider getting baked. I am not a drug advocate, but being this tightly wound can't be good.

drugs arent the only thing that wrecks you. You should do research if you dont believe people. Just because most conditions go undiagnozed and are written off to stupid things by pharma doesnt mean anything. Boasting your organism over someone elses is a lame move, cause it all comes back anyway, that's nature. Enjoy what you like, just dont call ppl crazy when they warn you that you wouldnt even touch what you eat if you knew what it looked like and what it is for your body. We're not even talking about organic vs non organic or stuff like that. It's deceptive marketing at best, covering things with cocoa and sugar, so you think its some nice butter there and fresh nuts, when its a huge threat to your health. I doubt you'd touch those ingredients one by one. If I tell my friends that some food is basically soy or poo wrapped in bad quality chocolate and 3rd grade nuts or smth else, im not being tightly wound and I feel sorry for anyone who doesnt understand the line. its not some kind of elitism, its basic knowledge that everyone seems lacking, at least theres some progress in US after all the rise in diseases. Some of them finally started to wake up. Since 20 century, food isnt what you think it is. It's not your grandmas creme with nuts and butter. If you cant afford real food, its a way to feed the masses but most victims are really wealthy people and thats the saddest thing. Anyway bro, I dont think anyone cares about reading all this so I guess its not important. All I can do is suggest you read all the ingredients and % of each in it and then find those ingredients and eat one by one. If you find them delicious and feel like it, theres nothing I can help with.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I fucking hate this shit of never playing fair games. Fucking trash league.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

tenor.gif

ok im not in a bad mood any more :lol: :lol: :lol:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
another game with fraud refs, but once again, fraudulent fans are much worse.

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borini and 13 million would be enough for Milinkovic.

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
12:30 game next sunday. We all know what that means. Always losing points when playing 12:30...

Danielito

Prime Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi
I'd go with this against Dudelange:

Reina - Calabria, Zapata, Simić, Laxalt - Mauri, Montolivo, Bertolacci - Halilović, Higuain, Castillejo.

Absolutely no reason to play today's starters against those farmers. Olympiakos trashed them 5:1 at home and we're probably starting the same 11 as today against Parma on Sunday. But knowing Gattuso, Kessie won't have a rest even against fucking Dudelange.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Did Abate play the wrong position his whole career?

He did play pretty well today, it was crazy. Makes me pissed again that we only drew :(

Even Donnamooja had a good showing, not peak Donnamania form but encouraging.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Donnamooja has been good recently. like 3-4 matches already. Maybe 5.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
its sad that even with VAR, refs still continue to influence games and fuck up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule