AC Milan vs FC Barcelona in CL

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Barremans said:
is this true, i thought if we win of barca wehave nine points, but if celtic wins his last four matches and barca wins 2, Celtic has 12 points so has barca and milan only 9. So its not possible to qualify after 3 matches
Well the Chelsea manager Mourinho keeps saying how when they have 9 points they will definitely qualify, I took his word. :)

Last edited:

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
THE MALDINESTA said:
;) Why not?

Despite being Milan fans we must see the reality
if milan play like the way they did on the early 2nd half of celtic game,we must be worried
barca isn't celtic or shakhtar,
barca and milan play with the similiar style,attacking
while our midfielders are the source of our plays,barca more depends on it's speedy strikers+ronaldinho

I can see it'll be a great game,maybe even the real final
Rijkaard:flame: :rocketwh: Ancelotti
ronaldinho :spank: kaka'
larson+giuly+eto'o :rocketki: nesta+maldini+cafu+pancaro(khala or stam?)
valdes :beer: dida
I just can't wait any longer :devilsmo:
I can see what your saying, but I think we play differently against different oppositions. IOW we do just how much we need to to win and not tire ourselves out because of busy games schedule that we have. Just being sceptic :devilhor: so against Barca I am sure we will give it our best :)

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
milan

Let us be realistic for once ,barca isn't shaktar or celtic ,there recent form makes us belive there some cause for alarm,we should try and improve our form if we think we can defeat high flying barca.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I will do a little scouting job for this forum & AC Milan on Barca tommorow :tongue:

I will see Barcelona Numancia live. Hope they show a non-impressive performance for once. :D

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
Numancia, i think barca they will win.....3-1 with goals from Giuly, Ronaldinho and Larsson - wild guesses :)

I think we will play Barca at the PERFECT time in 3 weeks.

Barca has been on a high ever since they defeated Milan 2-1 in the Gamper Trophy while Milan has been on a 'not so high' period since then. But, Barca's electrifying form cant last all season, if i look into my crystal ball - i think Barca will drop of by the time Milan play them while Milan will have their best form.

Lastly, Barca havnt really got squad depth so maybe tiredness and fatigue will be a factor ar the san siro

milan

Beginner
Reaction score
2-1 for milan i think
milan wants they're revenge
FORZA MILAN

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm a Barca fan from spain.
I think it will be a superb match.
The best football that we can see now in europe (everyone with its self style).
Sorry but i bet 0-2 for us.
I can't wait for the math.
Bye :smileani:

Nata

Primavera
Reaction score
A possible tie actually,I think.
I mean Milan hasn't been the regular Milan lately.Altho we are back on track now. :D
Thing is Barca is playing like MAD...And I mean amazing football..This will be the best match ever.The 2 strongest teams right now :)
Altho I wish we would beat them.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
barcelona can suck my ----.

seanseedorf

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Ronaldo
i used to like Barca.
well, at least they're the most team i like in Spanish league.

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I really like Barca last season - maybe because i felt sorry for them because they aint won n e thi for 5 years.....now im starting to get a grydge against em

Rex

Reaction score
coputnik said:
Hello guys!
I'm a Barca fan from spain.
I think it will be a superb match.
The best football that we can see now in europe (everyone with its self style).
Sorry but i bet 0-2 for us.
I can't wait for the math.
Bye :smileani:

Well give my best regards to Frank, it seems team-mate reunion about to happen amongst our each coach. It was certainly unforgettable sweet moment, but on this match we battle as 'enemy', we come and exit to win. ;)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to see Eto'o. He is great, just picked the wrong club. Same goes for Giuly.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
ah Passion better Barca than Real Madrid ..

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
it's gonna be a tight game, Barca had grown into one hell of solid team this season:deviliri:. but i think Milan would won the game, cause it's palyed at San Siro:beer:.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Barca continue growing their injury list .. Edmilson is under knife.. Motta & Gabri are also long term injury .. who know how many will be added till Milan - Barca.. I dont want a reason after we will kick him that they loss coze of injures hehe FORZA MILAN!!

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
besikaka said:
Barca continue growing their injury list .. Edmilson is under knife.. Motta & Gabri are also long term injury .. who know how many will be added till Milan - Barca.. I dont want a reason after we will kick him that they loss coze of injures hehe FORZA MILAN!!
Hopefully we stay injury-free as well :)

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
that is gonnabe one hell of a game. I smell a tie for some reason...2-2 or 1-1.

i dont know though

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
Bojangles said:
that is gonnabe one hell of a game. I smell a tie for some reason...2-2 or 1-1.

i dont know though

Yes, that will be spectacular.

But belive in us!

Rygaar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Passion, how did Eto'o choose the wrong team? He must be feeling very good about his choice right now. He is a first teamer on a team in fantastic form that has a shot at challenging for trophies both at home and in Europe?

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Even tho, due to circumstances, I haven't been able to see much of Milan so far this season - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the defense and midfield has been off-form/can't concentrate for 90 minutes.

I don't give a flying fook how many injuries pukeBarça has, Milan's gonna get their a**es kicked if they continue with this trend. :rolleyes: And they only have one match to get out of this rut. Needless to say, I ain't optimitistic about the upcoming CL encounter...

milan

Beginner
Reaction score
3-1 for milan
whit a super pipo sheva combination

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mad4milan said:
Even tho, due to circumstances, I haven't been able to see much of Milan so far this season - it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the defense and midfield has been off-form/can't concentrate for 90 minutes.

I don't give a flying fook how many injuries pukeBarça has, Milan's gonna get their a**es kicked if they continue with this trend. :rolleyes: And they only have one match to get out of this rut. Needless to say, I ain't optimitistic about the upcoming CL encounter...

I somewhat agree but at the same time we have Sheva, Pippo and Kaka who can take apart Barca's defence just as easy as Ronnie, Eto'o and Giuly can do to ours when its off-form.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
besikaka said:
I think Pippo is better when he comes like sub. example againts : Bologna & Celtic , such for the game againts Barca.. we need to prepare it very good or we are going to lose the game.. defansive problems most be solved.. but it will be real show .. I am sure , Barca play open game .. when someone play open game Milan know how to punish them..

FORZA MILAN!!!

If thats what Pippo has been doing in 15-20min can u imagine if he started the match ;)

FORZA PIPPO!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
San Paolo said:
If thats what Pippo has been doing in 15-20min can u imagine if he started the match ;)

FORZA PIPPO!!!

watch a replay of the milan-reggina game. thats what pippo can do when he starts.

Vinnie gallo

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Vikash Dhorasoo -- Xavi -- Zinedine Zidane -- Pablo Aimar -- Vikash Dhorasoo
Milan will win 4 - 2 with 4 assists by Vikash Dhorasoo for Sheva!!!!
Forza Milan, forza Vikash!

Schedule