The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.



View Poll Results: How does Kalinic's departure to Atletico Madrid make you feel ?
Should have given him another chance 5 0.01%
Finally! Thank god he's gone! 73,886 99.98%
I'm 12 and what is this? 9 0.01%
Voters: 73900. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2018, 02:25   #281
Massaro94
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y-Bido92 View Post
Please leave. I donít even know if heís worse or lapadula is. I donít want this sort of anxiety in my life.
Could lapdula have made the 2-0 assist last Sunday in Rome ?
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 02:48   #282
ikita
AC Milan Icon
 
ikita's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies.
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Could lapdula have made the 2-0 assist last Sunday in Rome ?
Could Lapadula have scored the goal that kalinic missed today?


Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:02   #283
Massaro94
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Balti Triangle
Fav. Players: GON-ZA-LO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikita View Post
Could Lapadula have scored the goal that kalinic missed today?
If Killa coudn't put it away, doubt it Lapa would have done any better.

Lapadula, 18 games this season.... guess how many goals ?

2
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 03:16   #284
ikita
AC Milan Icon
 
ikita's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies.
Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
If Killa coudn't put it away, doubt it Lapa would have done any better.

Lapadula, 18 games this season.... guess how many goals ?

2
Yep, 2 less than "killa"

what a fucking joke he must feel like. Reason for that is, you're using Lapadula as a reference point for what you feel is a poor player. I aint gonna argue that.

But your "killa" only got 2 goals more than him this season. With such a close tally, there's no telling if Lapadula would have missed, just like "killa"

Mighty "killa" indeed.

I'd feel like a joke too if I was him. This is Huntelaar all over again. No wait. Huntelaar would have put that chance away.


Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:32   #285
Y-Bido92
il-Faraone
 
Y-Bido92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boston
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Default

I really cannot choose one over the other. But huntelaar is definitely heads and shoulders above them and that says a lot about them.


Signature
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/585/416/hi-res-186352787-kaka-of-ac-milan-celebrates-scoring-the-first-goal_crop_north.jpg?w=340&h=234&q=75
Y-Bido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:38   #286
Curupira
AC Milan Icon
 
Curupira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Default

It's really unfortunate for Kalinic. Right when Gattuso took over he was having fitness issues, this is when you started seeing a resurgence in all the other players. Even Andre Silva seemed to find his confidence a bit although still missing a goal. Kalinic looks very out of sync when he plays, it seems like his runs and passes are always mistimed.

I actually thought it would have been better for Kalinic to start and let Cutrone come off the bench.


Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:42   #287
Shadow47
Young Assassin
 
Shadow47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Dark Room
Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
Default

eh, i never considered him a striker to begin with. his job is mostly helping defence, make spaces for the other forwards and giving out assists.

if he played the first half and cutrone on 2nd, it could've been 1-0 for us. a mistake from Gattuso.

still sucks tho. 25 mil.

Last edited by Shadow47; 01-03-2018 at 04:44.
Shadow47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:45   #288
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody
 
ibelongtomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Not only about the miss. He played totally out of sync with the team, lost ball everytime he touched, and he barely even touched the ball. Completely worthless on the pitch, and nearly cost us the game.
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 11:41   #289
VooDooDoll
))<>((
 
VooDooDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Moon
Fav. Players: Diego Laxalt
Default

His miss was disappointing especially because he was fresh and it was end of the game but tbh we have many opportunities (same lazio) and nobody getting bash like this player.
Have hope if there will be offer for him this summer he wont try to stay with acm because looks like it is not proper place for him.


Signature


VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 12:47   #290
Shiby
Bandwagon hopper
 
Shiby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Slovenia
Fav. Players: Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Becks
Default

The same waste of money as Matri was. He was invisible and when he wasnt it would actually be better he was.

Playing like shit so ofc we will only be able to sell him for peanuts to some "instert a random 8th placed to 14th placed Seria A team"


Signature


_______________________________________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadej View Post
Ronaldinho is my favourite player, but his problem is, that he is drinking too much.
Shiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 13:26   #291
forward
AC Milan Icon
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: San Siro
Default

He still has time to turn it around.
Biglia, Hakan, Bonucci, RR were disappointing for the entire first half of the season.


Signature
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 13:40   #292
vidarth
Ibra Supremacy
 
vidarth's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: India
Fav. Players: Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Default

With those guys it was mostly Montella's fault that we were tactically lost.

THis dude sucks under gattuso too....in fact no one can help him when he misses sitters all day.


Signature
vidarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 13:49   #293
hopetorture
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiby View Post
The same waste of money as Matri was. He was invisible and when he wasnt it would actually be better he was.

Playing like shit so ofc we will only be able to sell him for peanuts to some "instert a random 8th placed to 14th placed Seria A team"
he is not the same as matri. actually he is doing everything right but scoring goals very good hold up play, works hard, good passing mostly, great positioning.
i wouldn't write him off just yet.
hopetorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 13:53   #294
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody
 
ibelongtomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopetorture View Post
he is not the same as matri. actually he is doing everything right but scoring goals very good hold up play, works hard, good passing mostly, great positioning.
i wouldn't write him off just yet.
did you watch last game?

not only the missed, also he lost every balls he touched and missed all the passes, completely useless last game
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 13:54   #295
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Confidence is a hell of a thing. I think his is on the floor (see Silva)

But

At his age, surely he should have developed skills to come out of these situations....When you're younger, and for whatever reason, you're off it's like the end of the world. Everything is off, everything goes wrong, and it's a continuous vicious cycle.

As you get older, you learn to ride it out and get back to something resembling stability. I haven't seen this from Kalinic.....So the "experience" part of his resume looks pretty shaky.....I actually see Silva trying to come out of his funk better. Nothing Kalinic tried worked. No dribbles, no passes, no runs it was all 0

I've calmed down from the game, and I hate to pile it on...because I'm sure he feels like shit....but truth be told, it seems that he hasn't recovered from the sitter he missed against Juventus. Silva should ALWAYS be ahead of him, even if we plan on selling him too....at least we could recoup something from Silva's sale. I doubt we'll get any decent offer for Kalinic.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 13:57   #296
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter
 
Congo Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: caroline celico
Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Silva should ALWAYS be ahead of him
why did rino gattuso call on kalinic7 before andre silva..even though kalinic7 had "a problem with his thigh muscle" and had to "grit his teeth to play" ?
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 14:03   #297
ibelongtomilan
Bohemian Rhapsody
 
ibelongtomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Confidence is a hell of a thing. I think his is on the floor (see Silva)

But

At his age, surely he should have developed skills to come out of these situations....When you're younger, and for whatever reason, you're off it's like the end of the world. Everything is off, everything goes wrong, and it's a continuous vicious cycle.

As you get older, you learn to ride it out and get back to something resembling stability. I haven't seen this from Kalinic.....So the "experience" part of his resume looks pretty shaky.....I actually see Silva trying to come out of his funk better. Nothing Kalinic tried worked. No dribbles, no passes, no runs it was all 0

I've calmed down from the game, and I hate to pile it on...because I'm sure he feels like shit....but truth be told, it seems that he hasn't recovered from the sitter he missed against Juventus. Silva should ALWAYS be ahead of him, even if we plan on selling him too....at least we could recoup something from Silva's sale. I doubt we'll get any decent offer for Kalinic.
completely agree, the fact that he is about 10 years older than silva or cutrone with tons of serie a experience makes no excuse for him
he should be way better than silva and cutrone and tutor them, not being utter shit like this, he is been bought in order to bring in experiences and stability for our attackers but all he did was nothing, and he just stole starter spot for other younger players
now i hope this guy rot on the bench until he leaves
ibelongtomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 14:19   #298
hopetorture
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelongtomilan View Post
did you watch last game?

not only the missed, also he lost every balls he touched and missed all the passes, completely useless last game
lazio game he was, but not before. roma game he was good. its also important to keep posession, with him we keep much more posession than with cutrone.
hopefully cutrone can learn from him. hold up play is exactly where he has to improve.
hopetorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 14:26   #299
leaf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Congo Powers View Post
why did rino gattuso call on kalinic7 before andre silva..even though kalinic7 had "a problem with his thigh muscle" and had to "grit his teeth to play" ?
Rino is a tough guy and I think he respects Kalinic, who comes off as more of a tough guy than Silva, who looks like he'd be open to referring to himself as a feminist.
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 15:10   #300
necromancer
Capocannoniere
 
necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Johannesburg
Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf View Post
Rino is a tough guy and I think he respects Kalinic, who comes off as more of a tough guy than Silva, who looks like he'd be open to referring to himself as a feminist.


Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:00.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.