The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
He's clutching at straws with that October bullshit. Can't think of any other way to avoid the L so he's trying to make a big deal out of it if Li still has a majority in October. Even if it's certain that he's gonna lose the majority eventually.
#OctoberBoiz

He'll own the club in October and I'm "clutching at straws"

:lol:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
imagine attaching yourself to an owner rather than just wanting what is best for Milan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Just logged in to see people shitting on a potential Callejon deal :lol::fp: Only a moron would think signing somebody with 57 goals/51 assists in 188 league games for 20m is a bad move. He’s not a top player but a very good one who excels in every department Suso’s lacking (experience, speed, tactical awareness) so would be a great buy. Also, he hasn’t just performed under Sarri. He scored 15 goals/7 assists in his very first season in Italy under Benitez. Hopefully getting him means we can spend more on a top striker/left winger/mid.

Didnt read

In other news it’s confirmed that he is indeed SHIT

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Don't worry Raz, 2-3yrs from now it looks like you might finally get to hand me an L.

:lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Sure, unfireable until he decides to go streaking in Casa Milan.

From what I gather, Fassone was the one who introduced the idea of Elliott to Li, who was having difficulty coming up with the cash. And as per agreement, Fassone would be present if Elliott were to sell to new owners.
As will all the personnel on the payroll (including players). Milan is bound to them by contract and the personnel is bound to Milan by contract. If Milan is sold, the assets (we get x years of their careers and services) and liabilities (we pay them x for x years) of Milan just move on to the next owner.

Fassone is fireable like all other personnel. He will not be removed from his position by default if a sale happens but if they want to install their own TD they could by buying Fassone out or putting him on non active. Same with all other personnel.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Imagine being Raz and spending the better part of a month talking about Elliott owning us in October and now you gotta scramble for a "ya but he'll only own a minority stake in 3yrs"

#3YrsAwayBois

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Raz.... yes or no, you said Elliott would own this club come October?

Simple yes or no question.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
As will all the personnel on the payroll (including players). Milan is bound to them by contract and the personnel is bound to Milan by contract. If Milan is sold, the assets (we get x years of their careers and services) and liabilities (we pay them x for x years) of Milan just move on to the next owner.

Fassone is fireable like all other personnel. He will not be removed from his position by default if a sale happens but if they want to install their own TD they could by buying Fassone out or putting him on non active. Same with all other personnel.

:thumbsup:

My personal feeling is that Fassone isn't going anywhere soon. Mirabelli, however, may be.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
The options according to Carlo Festa

1) Investor with Goldman: Mr. X- not known name - he is known to have a patrimony of 4 billion dollars, so let's call him 4 billions dollars Tycoon. It is the one in the most advanced phase and has already carried out due diligence. He was close to signing last week.

*2) Mister Y - also not known. it would be a rally of US investors backed by Merrill Lynch, that is, the advisor who has worked with AC Milan for about 3 months. It would be a serious hypothesis.

3) The investor supported by Morgan Stanley. This would be Thomas Ricketts, the Chicago Cubs magnate. This is a serious investor. But Morgan Stanley would have just started due diligence. Difficult that I can finish it. Easier to enter the field in the case Elliott will resell the club in the future.

*4) Consortium of US investors flanked by a Luxembourg company. This was another option: but the investors in question would have disappeared after a short time.

*5) Stephen Ross hypothesis. Not arrived. Ross would have viewed the Milan dossier for a very short time.

6) Paul Fisher. The magnate of the Gap has also viewed the dossier but he let it go. Too busy at the moment building the Oakland Athletics stadium.

7) The Malaysian prince. Hypothesis never taken into consideration. A Malay would have been presented months ago.

8) The millionaire Paul Allen, founder of Microsoft. Turn this name as well, but it seems more fantasy-finance.

This is the 2018 version of the closing by the way

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

No. I dare you to find where I specifically claimed that Elliott will own the club this October like it was a fact

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Didnt read

In other news it’s confirmed that he is indeed SHIT

Statistically he was the best RW in the league last season (goals + assists) but keep talking out your backside :thumbsup::lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

NOBODY CARES for fuck's sake :fp::rolleyes:

All we want is for the club to get back to being competitive.

All this "he said/she said/here's my weed stash" drama is fucking CANCER.

We just want a couple decent players to play in our red and black coloured team.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
No. I dare you to find where I specifically claimed that Elliott will own the club this October like it was a fact

Nah. I'll just allow Li to still be owner in October to make you big, big mad.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The options according to Carlo Festa

1) Investor with Goldman: Mr. X- not known name - he is known to have a patrimony of 4 billion dollars, so let's call him 4 billions dollars Tycoon. It is the one in the most advanced phase and has already carried out due diligence. He was close to signing last week.

*2) Mister Y - also not known. it would be a rally of US investors backed by Merrill Lynch, that is, the advisor who has worked with AC Milan for about 3 months. It would be a serious hypothesis.

3) The investor supported by Morgan Stanley. This would be Thomas Ricketts, the Chicago Cubs magnate. This is a serious investor. But Morgan Stanley would have just started due diligence. Difficult that I can finish it. Easier to enter the field in the case Elliott will resell the club in the future.

*4) Consortium of US investors flanked by a Luxembourg company. This was another option: but the investors in question would have disappeared after a short time.

*5) Stephen Ross hypothesis. Not arrived. Ross would have viewed the Milan dossier for a very short time.

6) Paul Fisher. The magnate of the Gap has also viewed the dossier but he let it go. Too busy at the moment building the Oakland Athletics stadium.

7) The Malaysian prince. Hypothesis never taken into consideration. A Malay would have been presented months ago.

8) The millionaire Paul Allen, founder of Microsoft. Turn this name as well, but it seems more fantasy-finance.

This is the 2018 version of the closing by the way

Carlo Festa covering all his tracks like a shitty journalist would do haha.

Option 9 is the monopoly man.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Imagine being Raz and spending the better part of a month talking about Elliott owning us in October and now you gotta scramble for a "ya but he'll only own a minority stake in 3yrs"

#3YrsAwayBois
:lol: Dixit : Fraud Li will be destroyed, he received an ultimatum to sell before Elliots get angry and bomb China. Big LoL for Big L
Li is still in charge and will remain as long as he gets only 1pico percent of Milan.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
NOBODY CARES for fuck's sake :fp::rolleyes:

All we want is for the club to get back to being competitive.

All this "he said/she said/here's my weed stash" drama is fucking CANCER.

We just want a couple decent players to play in our red and black coloured team.

Bruh, I come here every day to try to talk mercato and get bombarded by "you're taking an L" every single time.

So, if they wanna be about that, Ill.be about that.

I enjoy my owner. I enjoy the mercato funds he provided. And Ill enjoy the same this summer

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
In reading the Belge news reports from what I could gather the GK we signed was highly rated and seen as a player with very high potential. Allegedly Juve, Inter and Monaco were sniffing around a few months ago.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
*****s eating trouser bananas in here????

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we don't hear anything in regards to Uefa's ruling by tomorrow then I think they are waiting for these ownership talks. Doesn't take a week to make a decision and by coincidence everyone from Milan flew to London the next day.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Still reaaaaally want Dendoncker for MF, but looks like we're after moren experienced players.

Status
Not open for further replies.