The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
That G'fella guy is right... we are putting all our eggs in one basket with this striker search. Wake up, there arent many strikers out there who will give you 25+ goals by themselves... 1/2 that are able to do that are out of our price range.

We need a team! We have to score as a collective... wing-backs, mids, wingers, forwards!
Any tosser can put the ball in the net from half a yard out... fisherman will do if need be... we need ppl who can create!

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Actually what is needed is finishing chances

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That G'fella guy is right... we are putting all our eggs in one basket with this striker search. Wake up, there arent many strikers out there who will give you 25+ goals by themselves... 1/2 that are able to do that are out of our price range.

We need a team! We have to score as a collective... wing-backs, mids, wingers, forwards!
Any tosser can put the ball in the net from half a yard out... fisherman will do if need be... we need ppl who can create!

this

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

News-CU-Infortunio-Kalinic.jpg

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hey, hey... we used to have pippo as a forward once. He used to score with the ball hitting him accidentally after fucking up 7 chances. There were ppl there who wud create chance no8. Kali has 2 chances per game, no more

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Remember when the merda fan was running wild here thinking Milan would be liquidated by the vulture fund and some people thought he was "one of the few who knew what was going on"?

:lol:

Answer for yourself, necromancer :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey, hey... we used to have pippo as a forward once. He used to score with the ball hitting him accidentally after fucking up 7 chances. There were ppl there who wud create chance no8. Kali has 2 chances per game, no more

I can't even... This is too much :fp:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I can't even... This is too much :fp:

You a pippo fan? Dont get me wrong... he was semi-decent.

We used to be Milan (dont know wtf we r now)... we introduce our strikers as Ballon d'Or winners.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You a pippo fan? Dont get me wrong... he was semi-decent.

We used to be Milan (dont know wtf we r now)... we introduce our strikers as Ballon d'Or winners.

I know you're just salty because Pippo always destroyed your team in CL, but you're being way too disrespectful. This isn't man united forum

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Yep he was the most prolific RWB in Europe in terms of goals/assists 2 seasons ago. With his speed and ability going forward he'd make a good RW backup. Sign Callejon for RW and Depay for LW with Conti and Hakan/Bonaventura being very capable backups.

I like it :thumbsup:

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pietro Balzano: "Immobile wants to join AC Milan, with the precious leverage from his wife Jessica who has already approved to move to Milan"

Si Ciro!
No Morata!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Bring that blockheaded bastard here!!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
i love jessica ❤️

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know you're just salty because Pippo always destroyed your team in CL, but you're being way too disrespectful. This isn't man united forum

This Man Utd/Barca/Juve joke... I let congo get away with that bc we're the same age + he enjoys tugging on my pisser. Rest of youse? Sorry darlings... sum here werent even born when I started supporting/watching Milan. Yr being disrespectful to me, Raz

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli to Sky: “We have received many offers but we do not intend to sell our best players. We have to wait, we prepared our work for next season whatever UEFA’s decision is.”

Mirabelli: “Optimism will never diminish, neither on my part nor on the part of the club management.”

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Offcourse, great city to shop for women.

Ricardo Rodriguez on his future: “Now I am only thinking about the World Cup, then we will see later on.”

Hmm looks like a goodbye

maybe they can get 15m+Bernat from Bayern, anything over 25m would be a fair offer though

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This Man Utd/Barca/Juve joke... I let congo get away with that bc we're the same age + he enjoys tugging on my pisser. Rest of youse? Sorry darlings... sum here werent even born when I started supporting/watching Milan. Yr being disrespectful to me, Raz

I have always found it pathetic when someone is acting all high and mighty because they're a few years older than the other person. Like that's something they worked hard to achieve and it deserves respect

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Sorry but if you're fan of Milan and also fan of another team then you are not a Milan fan. Just accept who you are or repent everything man utd.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have always found it pathetic when someone is acting all high and mighty because they're a few years older than the other person. Like that's something they worked hard to achieve and it deserves respect

Im just telling you which direction hazing goes. You tried to stand me up against the wall and give me a what for. Sorry.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry but if you're fan of Milan and also fan of another team then you are not a Milan fan. Just accept who you are or repent everything man utd.

Im not in denial over who I am

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Im not in denial over who I am

Good.

Also your list in the sig looks ridiculous with players like pato, dinho, zambrotta, vieri, vieira, ronaldo, davids, rivaldo - when att the same time leaving out players like Pippo and Gattuso. Especially when the topic is "Milan".

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Immobile is perfect, honestly his signing takes us back into CL. Apparently we have 70m budget for the attack according to reports a few weeks back. Signing Immobile and Depay is realistic with that budget because I don’t think Silva and Suso will be here after this summer.

Sell Suso for 38m sign Depay for 35m + bonus’

Sign Immobile for 50-55m sell Silva for 30-32m

And we still have money for a midfielder left over. I think we will sign Ceballos on loan though.

Donnarumma
Conti Bonucci Romagnoli Rodriguez
Kessie Biglia Ceballos
Calhanoglu
Immobile Memphis Depay

SUBS: Reina, Musacchio, Calabria, Badelj, Bonaventura, Cutrone, Kalinic

Only reason why I left Kalinic is because he will definitely not leave or will make it hard for us to sell him.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Im just telling you which direction hazing goes. You tried to stand me up against the wall and give me a what for. Sorry.

There's no need to be sorry. I just find it pathetic, is all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule