Fifa 12

LoLInter

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Cavani, Ibra, Totti, Gattuso, Del Piero, T.Silva, Nesta, Lampard, El Shaarawy
Player growth is a problem on Fifa. As is the player ratings.

I agree with what your saying about player growth, there are a lot of young "high potential" players that never actually grow.. which they do in PES (although, there they grow almost too much lol).

However, the player ratings? I think most of the player ratings are pretty accurate tbh. Except Inter that are way overrated and Abate that's WAY WAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY underrated. Srsly, Bonera and Antonini have better stats :fp:
I always felt like EA look at individual players instead of "team performance" if you get what I mean.
They measure irl performance and stats and then just throw them into a big pile and name it "Insert Team Name".
I don't mind it though, since they actually measure they players really well and make them act like themselves on the pitch (making the correct runs, passes, etc). Unlike PES whereas every player with even close to similar stats just don't stand out as much and make it feel like a team of robots..
And let's not forget how much more awesome it feels to score on Fifa :D

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I dont know about Fifa on console but with the pc version 2011 player growth is non existent. In 2010 it was way over the top, young players in the 80's would end up in high 90's. Thats the thing i find crap with fifa, if they find its too easy to score free kicks then the next edition its close to impossible. They dont know how to make small adjustments. As for PES i have never been a fan...

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Fifa 11 on pc is Fifa 10 on console with updated roster and kits.

Fifa 12 on pc is supposed to be the same as the console version.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Can you give me the difference between FIFA 12 and PES12? Sometimes I think some say that game or that game is better than that game just because you have it.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias

careygaggj9.gif

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
I've played almost every edition of both FIFA and PES ever since 1998. Though firstly a FIFA fan (played on the PC) ever since I started playing PS1, (the ISS's and the WE's) I've preferred them. Doesn't mean I don't check up on FIFA, but for me, the gameplay, the tactical depth, the feel is far better on PES. Also, most of my mates are PES fans, and we sometimes get together for a league tournament in someone's house, so there's that.

Usually the FIFA's I prefer are the tournament ones, like the Euro's and the World Cups. Loved the 98, 2002 and 2006 World Cup games. Not for their value (no club teams, you can only play nations, and not every nation) but for the venues, the commentary, the licenses etc.

I'm currently playing PES2011 on PC with a patch that includes just about any team you want. Serie B, Championship, Bundesliga 2 + hundreds of other teams and nations. All transfers, new kits, new stadiums, new player faces etc. Just hook up my laptop via HDMI to a big TV, grab a gamepad and it's great. So yeah, for PC I'd definitely get PES. On consoles, if you intend to play online mostly, FIFA is said to have better online matchmaking and servers. Otherwise, again, PES.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
FIFA 12 Thread

For those who don't know AC Milan will be one of the teams in the demo for FIFA 12! The demo comes out September 13.
Here are the rating in the demo...

unledwok.png

Gameplay video:

If you guys find the ratings for each player please post them here!:)

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Can't wait to play the demo!!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
For those who don't know AC Milan will be one of the teams in the demo for FIFA 12! The demo comes out September 13.
Here are the rating in the demo...

unledwok.png

Gameplay video:

If you guys find the ratings for each player please post them here!:)

lol, our defence ir better than our attack.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Thiago 87 :thumbsup:
Ibrahimovic 89? :thumbsup:
Abate 78 :fp:

good thing they brought nesta back to 84....

Abate is 78 as I guessed.....but hey that's might not be his total overall...he might be 80 or 79 depending on whats he's registered as...either MID or DEF.

like in Fifa 11 he's Overall is 76....but since he's MID....so when u play him as RB, his rating goes down and so they gave him 75...

still I don't know if this applies to Fifa 12

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
lets not look at boneras or antoninis shall we :)

abate 78!!! VAFFANCULO ea sports, dude deserves to be 81

thiago silva is so boss :D

ibra 89!!!!!!! and pato 85... fair enough haha

seedorf never lost a digit after last season, which is cool

abate 78 is a crime!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Silva is lower than Pique btw, who is 88.

Nice to see us actually having a top tier player in Ibra on there. And Seeing a 4-2-3-1 may be good as Robinho and Cassano may have great overalls like ~85.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If it was up to me:

Abbiati: 83
Abate: 80
Nesta: 84
T.Silva: 87(depends on other defenders, he should have higher than Pique and Vidic)
Taiwo: 81
MVB: 82
Ambro: 80
Seedorf: 82
Boateng: 81(yup, lower)
Pato: 85
Ibra: 90(do FIFA include stamina? because besides it, he's the most skilled player)

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can someone post the pic with the ratings?

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
If Ibra's rated 89, I wonder if they increased Messi and Ronaldo's ratings to like 92 or 93

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Does anybody know what Milan's full squad is in the demo? ... I'm really curious.

Schedule