The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Football

Football Talk about the wonderful game.

Old 15-02-2007, 08:16   #281
Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SempreRossoNero
god damn, youd think people would be a little better about things now so soon after catania.........

pretty soon all of europe will be behind closed doors. fucking asshole ultras.
Ultras everywhere has direct connection + tight related with their 'beloved' club anyway. And portray it has always to do with political thingy that potentially may lead worse scenario such as violence and so on. If the said club aren't able to dealing with their ultras, it lay finger on management are stamping guilty.

As I stated before at another preview, violence do happens.

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 08:39   #282
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

Predictions for German Cup

Nurnberg 2 vs Hannover 1 (1)
Stuttgart 2 vs Hertha Berlin 0 (1)
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2007, 12:27   #283
edika_kaka
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Kaka,Steven Defour

i think bayern munich finish at the 3rd place

w.bremen win this year bundesliga
second shalcke 04
edika_kaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:28   #284
Milanista
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: 03 , 08

Schalke lost. Bayern won. Sweet ! Only a difference of 6 points.
Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:14   #285
milanissimo
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`

schalke in the last 3 games has wo only one point, IMO werder and bayern remain strongest conteneders for the tittle
milanissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 15:33   #286
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Yea, Schalke are bottlers, not that I mind, mind you... Hopefully Bayern's resurgence won't be of the lasting kind I keep fingers crossed for Werder + Stuttgart

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 16:51   #287
David
Administrator

Since when's Sergiu Radu that good? Caught his assist on TV today. Vl. Munteanu scored as well. Must be the water in Cottbus.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 09:57   #288
Rex

Nice away win. Bayern are ready to set up for Madrid's 2nd leg clash. I'd say, let them straight focus to race European ticket next season instead, and CL's stage this season.

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Old 05-03-2007, 17:12   #289
Passion for *9*
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Since when's Sergiu Radu that good? Caught his assist on TV today. Vl. Munteanu scored as well. Must be the water in Cottbus.
With all the opencast lignite mining + lignite-fired power plants in the area you might have a point. Not only regarding the water but also the air Though lots has changed since the old (pre-1990) days.

Signature

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ perfection ▪ ▪
Passion for *9* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 21:47   #290
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex
Nice away win. Bayern are ready to set up for Madrid's 2nd leg clash. I'd say, let them straight focus to race European ticket next season instead, and CL's stage this season.
I'd rather see them work hard at beating Real and then lose out to the Uniteds or Chelseas. I'd hate to see Madrid, Liverpool or Bayern win the trophy since, assuming we don't win it, they'll be gaining on us or leaving us far behind.

Signature
SEVEN
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 04:29   #291
Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot
I'd rather see them work hard at beating Real and then lose out to the Uniteds or Chelseas. I'd hate to see Madrid, Liverpool or Bayern win the trophy since, assuming we don't win it, they'll be gaining on us or leaving us far behind.
I for one rather see them perform getting better + better into the next phase, though. English clubs' domination in this year CL stage is not being by far of those my favourite seeing this trend refer to. OK, it's fine Premiership clubs are growing rapidly in terms of playing at any either European stage being prominent compared than other leagues, particulalry Heysel tragedy was being lesson-learned to turning point of picture English sides' pace recently. Just take a look for a while how English clubs are finding its ways smoothly on UEFA Cups stage as well.

So, it's fine for Bayern (particularly+except for Madrid/Liverpool) advance + being strong candidate of late to be champions alongside other European giants. Somewhere else, if Milan couldn't manage to exploit their grit + motivation to make 'lifeline' into this stage, I'd be sorry to see this happen and rather analyze what's Milan been up to.

P.S. It might be disappointing you, knowing that's why I'd cheer Bayern up outside Milan.

All in all, lets the drama begin.

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Old 06-03-2007, 05:18   #292
GreatKalu
I still believe!

^^ I've been actually trying to make up excuses as to why English sides have dominated Europe this season. First that comes to mind is the relative unsuccessful world cup campaigns that the bulk of Arsenal, Liverpool, United and (to a lesser extent) Chelsea players had this past summer, giving them time to recuperate for the new season. This though doesn't hold much value when considering the usually dominant Spanish contingent - though Real's been out of sorts for some time now + brought in a lot of changes and Barca might have gone soft with their UCL-winning hangover coupled with their much publicized lack of adequate preparation + Eto'o's injury. Fact is, most Barca + Real players didn't make it too far either.

But truth be told, with the hugely successful story the EPL is turning out be of late, willing investors + some of the better continental European influences (we all know where the best is ) are finally making themselves heard. The English game isn't the same as it was last decade ... defensively, Liverpool have been epic at times + there are few who can match Arsenal for pizazz ... I for one would dread to see us come up against any of them. But then again, as much as EPL sides have improved, the rest of Europe has done the opposite (I thought Inter would be an exception, but, they never seem to dissapoint ). With Spain seemingly conceding defeat without any massive setbacks + Serie A's need of time to recover from the scandal + WC hangovers, a repeat of the '80s English dominance beckons until a new dominant continental force reemerges.

But back on topic ... I'll surely be routing for Bayern, and as you've pointed out, they've got as good a chance as any should they continue to improve.

Signature
SEVEN

Last edited by GreatKalu; 06-03-2007 at 05:22.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:03   #293
RATM
Senior Team Member

EPL sides are doing well because they are among the best managed clubs in Europe and it's the richest league-simple as that really.The top EPL clubs have done smart transfer business (it helps when you're wealthy + playing in the most advertised/marketed league in the world).On the other hand,the management of other European sides like Madrid have mostly been fucking up their club for the last 4 years while Milan has been doing the same for the last 2 in a half with their transfer policies.

Inter are good but their players have a fragile mentality.They need to start winning matches in order to get their confidence-this is a very jinxed side with a reputation of being so-near-yet so far.Their loss against Valencia isn't all too surprising considering that they failed to beat Bayern earilier in their European campaign(who've generally been pretty poor this season-esp at the start).I mean look at Inter and then Bayern-there's no question which side is more talented and yet Inter mostly struggled to qualify for the last 16.I think they'll perform well in Europe but they need to beat one or two good in-form teams in order to get confidence and once they do that,they will carry that new-found confidence from the Serie A to the CL.

Bayern have not been able to compete financially against other top clubs in Europe.I mean it's the combination of the two-either the top players of top clubs have faded or retired(and due to inept management or lack of money have failed to lure the current top talents).It's either the case like that of Madrid or Milan with ridiculous transfer policies or on the other hand the case is similiar to that of Bayern-a club who can't compete financially with the big guns in luring talent (if anything they're more likely to lose their top stars-with Ballack already gone and Hargreaves to be the one most likely to go next).
RATM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 17:11   #294
censorthiis
World Cup Winner

Lukas Podolski scores for Bayern.

FT Bayern 1 - 1 Bremen

Last edited by censorthiis; 11-03-2007 at 18:54.
censorthiis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 20:23   #295
GW
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic

1. Schalke 50
2. Werder 47
3. Stuttgart 46
4. Bayern 44

This is gonna be close to the end.
Im going for Werder in this fight.
GW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 19:00   #296
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Ahahaha Kahn!

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 19:42   #297
SehaxX
Rookie

Fav. Players: Sergej Barbarez, Safet Susic, Vedad Ibisevic, Maldini, Kaka, Sheva and Weah

Bayern will win this, because they will fail in the CL agains Milan and so they will concetrate on the BundesLiga.

Bundesliga = Barbarez, Salihamidzic, Misimovic and Ibisevic....
SehaxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 14:33   #298
Red&Black--Lion
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Kirsten kreuk & Angelina Jolie,

when is bayern playing?
Red&Black--Lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 15:04   #299
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red&Black--Lion
when is bayern playing?

now vs hannover bayern 1-0 down now. .
http://www.eurosport.com/football/bu...tc147422.shtml

Last edited by Dann; 07-04-2007 at 15:19.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 13:59   #300
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatusso warrior
Im going for Werder in this fight.
Tough luck ... Mertesaker injured

Signature
SEVEN