Coppa Italia Round of 16: Milan vs SPAL – 15/01/2020 18:00 CET

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Nice cross Paqueta, Suso actually arriving in the box for once, but then was shit.

that was a great cross from the left by Paqueta. Wow..

He needs to stop doing his fancy footwork. just keep it simple and nice passes.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Missed the game. Fucking work :fp:

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
all were good
you should rewatch it, it's worth it in these dark times

watching a game when you know when and who scores a goal is very unexciting though :( unless we played a real sick game i'd rather pass on that.

Hoplite

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Very true. I still believe Hakan can be a great player but he needs to play CAM under a coach who can get the best out of him, and is in a league like Bundes/La Liga instead.

I don't. He's had his chance. He can F off as far as I am concerned. Same goes to Suso

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
well, when you play only 1-2 games, you must be a real ****** not go work hard

Samu has always been like this. The Villareal fans had the same good words about him.

Suso has also always been like this. I was watching more or less all the Liverpool games in 2011-2014 because of Suarez, and I remember thinking why does this little Spanish kid not show any of the urgency or intensity you see from the other LPool players, but especially other prospects like Coutinho and Sterling.

Castillejo = 17/18 Suso with speed

Suso never had or showed Samu's energy.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
We musn't allow ourselves to forget how horrible Samu is when he can't get anything to work.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
No start for Suso. No Kebab. Piatek scores. We played well even without Ibra. Shocking. ..... very shocking

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
We musn't allow ourselves to forget how horrible Samu is when he can't get anything to work.

True... we will see how long Samu can keep up.
Before though... that coach with the name that I cant spell Giamgolo..... played him as SS.

Schedule