The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 11-02-2020, 13:22   #1
VooDooDoll
))<>((

Default Coppa Italia Semi Finals: AC Milan vs Juventus 13/02/2020 20:45 CET

anything else than a high win will be disappointment

2nd game will played 4/03/20

Signature

atalanta vs milan (players)

g: suso, bona, donna, roma, calabria
f&m: conti, kessie, hakan, musa, rr
l: samuel, piatek
m&b: leao, benna
VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 13:38   #2
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Juventus have been very bad on the road recently, hopefully we pick up from the first half of the derby and continue with the 4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1. I'd like to see the same starting line-up.
Tobinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 13:59   #3
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Ibra to do a materazzi on bonucci

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 14:28   #4
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Let's finish the Sarri project!

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 22:37   #5
Polotelli
AC Milan Icon

Right on my birthday

pls do me a favor
Polotelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 22:43   #6
Qaas
Mystery Guy

Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi

Wtff juve?? Oh my gaad
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:52   #7
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Dybala will have a field day here.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 10:09   #8
fray
Casciavit

High tension in the Juve camp at the moment. Perfect time to strike.

Signature
Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 22:24   #9
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

More than 70,000 tickets sold. It will be the highest attended semi final in the history of the Coppa.
Old 12-02-2020, 22:41   #10
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

lets do this mofo

Signature
bacon d'or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 23:00   #11
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobinho View Post
More than 70,000 tickets sold. It will be the highest attended semi final in the history of the Coppa.
Our fans are truly insane. People say they dont understand how so many of our fans still are going to the stadium to watch this shitty team. I would wonder the exact same thing had it been another team going through such a shitty decade. Not ours though. Milanisti always were, and still is, the most beautiful fans, loyal til death to our amazing club and our sacred colors. People say you have to go to war and share blood to become family. We are a living example that is not the case. We truly are the greastest, we band of brothers. Per sempre, fratelli...

I will never forget that moment Suso scored his second goal vs Merda in the derby 2017 under Montella, a complete stranger and I were going completely crazy, hugging eachother and yelling in each others faces, he even kissed my cheek. My Rossonero brother that I will never see again.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE

Last edited by Mr. Milanista; 12-02-2020 at 23:03.
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 00:41   #12
Trillske
National Team Player

It is a very interesting game though. Theres no Juve/Milan rivalry for the Serie A title, so this one is it. Juventus shelled out for CR7, one of the best forwards in the world currently. Milan was just rejuvenated with "Mr Serie A" Zlatan, and have seemed unstoppable until the Inter game (which was remarkably close and could have ended either way). Add to this, the Inter/AC game was one of the most entertaining I have seen in any league in some time.

Right now I think Juve/Milan is the most interesting matchup in Serie A. It might be 5-0 to Juve, or just the opposite. It's really hard to figure our where the clubs are right now.
Trillske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 01:52   #13
Goodfella
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Milanista View Post
Our fans are truly insane. People say they dont understand how so many of our fans still are going to the stadium to watch this shitty team. I would wonder the exact same thing had it been another team going through such a shitty decade. Not ours though. Milanisti always were, and still is, the most beautiful fans, loyal til death to our amazing club and our sacred colors. People say you have to go to war and share blood to become family. We are a living example that is not the case. We truly are the greastest, we band of brothers. Per sempre, fratelli...
San Siro was depressingly empty for most of the decade.
A lot of fans seems to have been boycotting games until Berlu sold the club because there was a huge rise when that happened and the crowd remained even after the club was repo'd by an American vulture fund.
Fans weren't gathering in these numbers even during the first Ibra stint.
There's been a second surge lately. Not sure why. Ibra is getting credit for it by some, but it started with the 58k against Sassuolo on December 15th.

Median attendance for league games
19/20: 54.670 so far, but 58k for the last 7 home games, of which 5 was against minnows.
18/19: 54.667
17/18: 52.690
16/17: 40.326
15/16: 37.861
14/15: 36.661
13/14: 39.874
12/13: 43.651
11/12: 49.020
10/11: 53.916
09/10: 42.809 (Kaka orphans)
08/09: 59.731
07/08: 56.642
06/07: 47.117
05/06: 59.993

Signature
Goodfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 06:14   #14
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

70k huh?

Not bad.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 06:32   #15
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella View Post
San Siro was depressingly empty for most of the decade.
A lot of fans seems to have been boycotting games until Berlu sold the club because there was a huge rise when that happened and the crowd remained even after the club was repo'd by an American vulture fund.
Fans weren't gathering in these numbers even during the first Ibra stint.
There's been a second surge lately. Not sure why. Ibra is getting credit for it by some, but it started with the 58k against Sassuolo on December 15th.

Median attendance for league games
19/20: 54.670 so far, but 58k for the last 7 home games, of which 5 was against minnows.
18/19: 54.667
17/18: 52.690
16/17: 40.326
15/16: 37.861
14/15: 36.661
13/14: 39.874
12/13: 43.651
11/12: 49.020
10/11: 53.916
09/10: 42.809 (Kaka orphans)
08/09: 59.731
07/08: 56.642
06/07: 47.117
05/06: 59.993
I thought the surge was partly due to Berlusconi leaving. Attendance figures went back up right from Yonghong Li's takeover. But there's another factor, which is the overall attractiveness of Serie A as a product. During the last 3 years, the excitement and attractiveness has clearly picked up, while the years from 2011 to 2017 saw even Italians getting bored of a stagnating league. So I think you'll find a similar trend for all big teams.

We are still quite a bit behind Inter numbers though. They comfortably cleared 60K since Suning got full charge and they are touching 65K now iirc.

Signature
Old 13-02-2020, 06:34   #16
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

A manager like Sarri gives us the best opportunity to beat Juve that we have had in recent years. Particularly in this difficult situation, he's bound to try something that wouldn't work out. Very different from Allegri who's smart enough to consolidate his team's strengths for the big matches rather than trying fancy things. Cristiano is showing signs of tiredness after his burst of goals, while the rest of the attack has been mediocre for the last 2 months. Ronaldo has been carrying them since the new year.

If the derby chances were, say, 10%-90% for Milan, this one's more a 30%-70%.

Signature
Old 13-02-2020, 06:52   #17
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post

We are still quite a bit behind Inter numbers though. They comfortably cleared 60K since Suning got full charge and they are touching 65K now iirc.
They're averaging over 65 this season, but that's a huge jump on the last two (below 57.5 and 58.8)
Old 13-02-2020, 07:13   #18
Tobinho
Decisive Hours

Milan likely formation: Kjaer and Rebic confirmed, only one change from the derby

Milan will face Juventus tomorrow at San Siro, trying to start again from the first half of the derby. For this reason Stefano Pioli is inclined to confirm, or almost all, the line-up that has done so well against the Nerazzurri for forty-five minutes. The only change in sight is in defense, where Andrea Conti, disqualified, will be replaced by Davide Calabria.

SINGLE CHANGE - As previously pointed out, Conti is disqualified and will be replaced by Calabria. The rear will then be completed by Kjaer, Romagnoli and Theo Hernandez. In goal there will be Gianluigi Donnarumma, goalkeeper both in the championship and in the Italian Cup. As happened in the derby Kjaer is favored over Musacchio: it would be an important confirmation for the Dane, currently ahead of the Argentine hierarchies.

BINOMIO OVVIO - With Biglia and Krunic injured, Pioli has no alternative for Kessie and Bennacer as a central midfield pair. The two African players would still have played holders even without the distortion that hit former Lazio.

THREE BEHIND IBRA - Impossible to do without Zlatan Ibrahimovic at this moment, who, also against Juventus, should be assisted by the offensive trio formed by Castillejo, Calhanoglu and Rebic. The Turk will act again behind the Swede, while Castilejo and Rebic will be wide with the license to enter and aim for the door.

Milan (4-2-3-1): Donnarumma G; Calabria, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Theo Hernandez; Kessie, Bennacer; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Rebic; Ibrahimovic.
Old 13-02-2020, 07:18   #19
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

We really need thar RB upgrade summer time.

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2020, 07:31   #20
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

fuck juve
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote