Reaction score
OARXetv.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/kqfxoQc.gif

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
Everything about him annoys me. Literally everything.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Only watched second half and he was good. He has become a new player to hate on just for the sake of it. Theo and hauge were way worse than him in the second half.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Only watched second half and he was good. He has become a new player to hate on just for the sake of it. Theo and hauge were way worse than him in the second half.

Agree

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Defo worth keeping, plus not to mention he is reliable, gets back well (he helps calabria out defensively) and always fit

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is so much better at pressing compared to saeles. Sad that his end-product is nonexistent

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Haters are gonna hate. Keep killing it Samu

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Everything about him annoys me. Literally everything.

Credits where credits due. Tonight he really gave everything he had. He isn?t Milan quality but he gave 200% and i appreciate it.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
He got beaten up and never got a call.

Look what they did to my boy.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
He dived at least 3 times and deservedly didn't get a call.

I appreciate the hustle but the guy is weak sauce ... his crosses can't even pass the first defender and he has no pace on the wing. With every game I feel like its Suso's reincarnation.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

I appreciate the hustle but the guy is weak sauce ... his crosses can't even pass the first defender and he has no pace on the wing. With every game I feel like its Suso's reincarnation.

suso is exactly opposite so i don't know what you are talking about.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

Meh, Suso acted like he was the main guy and the superstar of the team. Samu is who he is, and he when he plays he plays his heart out.

I like him and cant be compared to Suso in no way.

Oh...and also a completely different player.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Playing style they are similar, they want the ball to feet with their back to the opponent and they want to wiggle their way around. They fall down at the slightest touch because they can't pick out good passes. When facing the opponent they can't run down the right wing because their right feet are totally useless so they cut back inside but then the delivery is weak. The only thing Samu has going for him is his defensive contribution.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He's by far the most underrated player in this team.

I mean, i actually want him out in the summer because our ambitions are growing and he won't even make the bench due to his weaknesses and lack of versatility, but for this season he's doing a good job.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I hate his tiny foot
Can not beat his opponent with dribling
Can not make simple pass to CF or FB
So so cross, weak shot, lame right foot

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Has been getting worse every game. He was fine as a bench option when he could at least pass and press well. Now he struggles to press and loses every ball. Like a headless chicken as always but now without feet. Really need a more attacking threat RW that can score goals and rotate with Saele.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Samu's contribution consists of:

defence: pressurering without rarely getting the ball

attack: holding on the ball far too long only to pass back when the opposition are gathered again because of the ballhogging, falling down easily and scream similar to Theo only much less convincing, shitty crosses, sometimes gets an odd goal because no one sees him as a threat. In other words, he's pretty shit both in defence and offence

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His only value now is defensive, maybe the injuries took a toll but he has regressed from last season.

He still consistently not only presses but seems to create actual turnovers as well, sometimes high up the pitch. But what’s really been pissing me off is how shitty his crossing has been, it’s been completely awful and you can see Ibra get frustrated with him even more than he typically does with others.

Last season, his dribbling was probably a bit underrated and he created a lot of chances with his crossing. Not entirely sure what happened, maybe he was in a good patch of form and we shouldn’t expect it. He often hits way too low and fails to beat the first man, or overcompensates and and over hits the ball. All over the place.

Alexis brings energy to RW also but to me seems to be more dangerous at understanding link up and spacing, he finds himself in good spots even when his dribbling or crossing is off, unlike samu. Crazy how much better he got

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The basics for a winger for a top 10 Serie A team are decent at:
- Dribbling
- Crossing
- Shooting

He's below average on all of them. How did he end up at Milan? Especially that he never produces a good cross. 90% of them don't even get to the first post. Like he's a small child with not enough power in his legs.

I legit miss Suso when i'm watching this guy. He produced a lot of crosses and shots.

Bring Thauvin this winter.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's below average on all of them. How did he end up at Milan? Especially that he never produces a good cross. 90% of them don't even get to the first post. Like he's a small child with not enough power in his legs.

His crosses haven't been as good lately, but Leao-Ibra-Diaz are also not as good at attacking them as Rebic-Ibra-Hakan.

He made 3-4 assists from crosses alone in like 7 games at the beginning of 2020, despite horrible finishing from Ibra at the time.

He's above average in that aspect.

I legit miss Suso when i'm watching this guy.

Then you have zero clue why we became a different side after the goalless draw against Sampdoria in January 2020.

You'll probably say "Ibra", as if the team hasn't played over 20 games without Ibra and won almost all of them.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Then you have zero clue why we became a different side after the goalless draw against Sampdoria in January 2020.

You'll probably say "Ibra", as if the team hasn't played over 20 games without Ibra and won almost all of them.

No, it was just a statement to disrespect Samu.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Imo showed his worth (for a reserve) in a couple of games recently, he is massively better against lower teams where he is at a slight skill advantage but decision making isn't as crucial as in top Serie A games.

Not sold on keeping him but deserves some positive mention.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Imo showed his worth (for a reserve) in a couple of games recently, he is massively better against lower teams where he is at a slight skill advantage but decision making isn't as crucial as in top Serie A games.

Not sold on keeping him but deserves some positive mention.

I like his defensive approach, really helps the team but what bothers me is..he never takes a player 1-on-1. He always cuts inside and passes back. Same with most of the counters..he's got the Paqueta disease, instead of passing the ball forward, he does a few stepovers and passes back..

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Finally we got to see Samu away from that RW spot i always thought he would do better centrally or on the left.

He should play a bit more freely and its great when he is central because he presses so well and so regularly

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Finally we got to see Samu away from that RW spot i always thought he would do better centrally or on the left.

He should play a bit more freely and its great when he is central because he presses so well and so regularly

Wait what.. You thought he was good?

Schedule