Official: Andre Miguel Valente da Silva Thread

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
wb dro, stay cool and don't let rage consume you again.

Stay mean tho, don't need no more pussies up in this joint.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Yeah they were mostly scrappy shit....but some were pretty good.
Also...I love how the goalposts keep moving for the guy.
It's either he's not good enough...then he starts scoring in Sevilla
it's he only scores vs weak teams...then he scores vs Italy, Poland and Real Madrid.
now the argument is that he is scoring easy/scrappy goals.

I think that if he beats two defenders and curls one in at the far post (and he can), people will say he's level with Messi on goals because Sevilla is a great team ;)

In other news I liked Jardel

I'm not saying those goals don't count or that he's shit. But, let's not get back to overrating him just yet. If he's 2nd place striker now, doesn't mean much yet. Let's judge by the end season results.

In my opinion, he doesn't have the mentality needed to be WC, but he can be there in the "good" rating, playing for a top7 club in one of the top 4 leagues.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
This is the shit that keeps happening. Yet again I just post my own fucking opinions minding my own motherfuckin opinion and this dumb cunt follows me around. Can't wait to get banned again for harassing this fuckin shithead.... because that's how rules go up in this joint :)

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva was talented, only the blind couldn't see it.
But young talents almost always fail at Milan.

We lack patience, need immediate results and don't know how to integrate them into the team properly.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
This is the shit that keeps happening. Yet again I just post my own fucking opinions minding my own motherfuckin opinion and this dumb cunt follows me around. Can't wait to get banned again for harassing this fuckin shithead.... because that's how rules go up in this joint :)

Chill bro. I have no idea what you're talking about :lol:

When did you get banned because of me?

We lack patience, need immediate results and don't know how to integrate them into the team properly.

There will always be a lot of pressure playing for Milan, but even more now when the club is going through a crisis. I think we should develop more partnerships with smaller clubs, growing our player there, like Juve does. Our loan partnerships with Genoa have worked quite well in this regard.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

i honestly don't see anything special on him(maybe some heading ability and holding the ball) but i have also never watched him anywhere else.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He was talking to me.

hqdefault.jpg

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Dann it leaf, you Player right into his hands

Pretty soft ban though. Giessen necro really hates you

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Glad he's doing well. Sevilla and La Liga are right for him.

They're playing some good football there, leading in the league.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
andré was a right winger at porto, wasnt a very productive one.. what he has at his favor is cristiano ronaldo words about him.. nothing more, but he is a very horseworker striker and deserves a chance.

It really wasnt a player for milan. He already gone.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I know AC Milan are tracking my performances, they send me messages from the club, telling me I'm doing a good job. I'm one of their assets, after all. And I've got a lot of friends there: when they came to Sevilla, and played against Betis, I went to their hotel and said hi

I just want to do the best I can here at Sevilla, and then wait for. If it were up to me, I'd join the best team in the world, of course. It's as plain as giving an answer if I'm asked whether I want to be a regular starter for Sevilla or stay put at AC Milan without ever playing. Anyway, I'm amidst having a great time here, and being an AC Milan player. Once Sevilla buy me back, it means they trust me, but that's too soon to ponder over that.

Wtf it’s not an obligation to buy??

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I know AC Milan are tracking my performances, they send me messages from the club, telling me I'm doing a good job. I'm one of their assets, after all. And I've got a lot of friends there: when they came to Sevilla, and played against Betis, I went to their hotel and said hi

I just want to do the best I can here at Sevilla, and then wait for. If it were up to me, I'd join the best team in the world, of course. It's as plain as giving an answer if I'm asked whether I want to be a regular starter for Sevilla or stay put at AC Milan without ever playing. Anyway, I'm amidst having a great time here, and being an AC Milan player. Once Sevilla buy me back, it means they trust me, but that's too soon to ponder over that.

Wtf it’s not an obligation to buy??

option

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
is "Obligation to Buy" even a thing? can't force no one to buy if after a season they don't want.

can it be legally enforced? or just a "gentlemen's agreement"?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is "Obligation to Buy" even a thing? can't force no one to buy if after a season they don't want.

can it be legally enforced? or just a "gentlemen's agreement"?

we have obligation with Samu and Kessié

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
of course it's a thing

but that's not the case here right?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
"Milan or Sevilla, I'm not thinking about it"

it's cute that he thinks sevilla are going to buy him, he scored 3 goals in his last 22 games for them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grazie miserabelli

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
"Milan or Sevilla, I'm not thinking about it"

it's cute that he thinks sevilla are going to buy him, he scored 3 goals in his last 22 games for them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grazie miserabelli

True.. and he started well there. But he really isnt all that as a striker. Would be a great back up tho.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
i watched a couple sevilla games this season and have to say ... sevilla's attacking players are soo selfish and same time they waste a lot of good chances. i saw many times silva waiting for pass in situation like cutrone-suso last game (where 2 players were running and instead of pass into free player in middle player decide to shot from side...) but with shit result not 3-0.
Also silva stats would be much better because here and there he was doing good passes but other misses great chances.
Dont get me wrong silva is silva and for him morata's career will just a dream that will never happen but sevilla would be in different position and silva's stats would be better if team would just work as a team in attack.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Lets hope Mendes still wants to ship his prodigies to Wolves. EPL could pay us what we're asking for him.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last season he was back up to Kalinic. He was a terrible back up...

:lol: true..

He wouldnt accept that anyway. He is not for a top club, he needs to realise that.

better be a backup in a winning milan or the starter for sporting or braga? Up to him.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
There are some weird controversies surrounding this guy at the moment. Supposedly faking injuries so he cant play?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where is Qaas?

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Did some money and fame get to this guy or what? I really can't believe he is faking an injury. If that is true he needs to go back to the Portuguese league.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
still young...4 months younger than piątek. we need more strikers in the squad, if we cannot sell him, i would gladly welcome him back. if he is #69 i will also buy his jersey :D

Schedule