The Rumour Commode IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
If we're starting with far fetched predictions: in this thread we'll sell both Pato and Binho to pay for Balotelli and Tevez. :g:

But then then who will keep the Brazilian Samba style at milan?

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
If we're starting with far fetched predictions: in this thread we'll sell both Pato and Binho to pay for Balotelli and Tevez. :g:

Binho / Pato / Tevez / Ibra / Balo / Cassano

Binho & Cassano (Ibra) as AM

or Binho, Tevez, Balo, Cassano, (Pato) as wingers

options enough, no need for the brazilians to leave :o

it means, less midfielders, what will be a good thing in our case!

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Our team next season will be lethal

------------- Abbiati -------------
Abate - Nesta - Silva - Mesbah
- Montolivo - Keita - Nocerino -
------------ Boateng -------------
---------- Ibra - Tevez ----------

And decent back ups in Aquilani, Mexes, SES and Pato/Robinho.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

:thumbsup:That would be the best coup ever by galli if it happens. Balo for pato swap :star:

diehardmilanist

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What is going on with this situation of Maxi Lopez and Tevez ? We have signed a contract with Maxi now and loaned him from Catania and we are not gonna let him play for us if we sign Tevez ? :O

Or am I getting this wrong ? Cause if are letting Maxi wait just for Tevez, then I think we have to be ashamed for that. He is a good player, not good as Tevez, but we have no right to let him wait at the door and make him a second choice if Tevez don't come. Why do that ? Why not just sign him, him and Tevez, or only Tevez ;)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our team next season will be lethal

------------- Abbiati -------------
Abate - Nesta - Silva - Mesbah
- Montolivo - Keita - Nocerino -
------------ Boateng -------------
---------- Ibra - Tevez ----------

And decent back ups in Aquilani, Mexes, SES and Pato/Robinho.

and Cassano & De Rossi :o

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
and Cassano & De Rossi :o

I love Cassano but I doubt we will ever see him on the pitch again. 01:00

De Rossi will sadly never become a Milan player.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love Cassano but I doubt we will ever see him on the pitch again. 01:00

De Rossi will sadly never become a Milan player.

lol at Cassano in the end :lol:

and remember how the gazetta showed us we had a little chance for signing De Rossi :D

we must believe !!

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
lol at Cassano in the end :lol:

and remember how the gazetta showed us we had a little chance for signing De Rossi :D

we must believe !!
Best signature:thumbsup:

I could never find the video highlights of that celebration....

fredrik9

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Jasper, Ronaldo and the Zlatan
Minarzouki Twitter:
"Sky Italia report that there is an apparent clause in Tevez's contract with City that will see him earn double his salary if City win title"

If true, another reason for City to give us what we want.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Best signature:thumbsup:

I could never find the video highlights of that celebration....

No, I couldn't find it either but i have my collection of earliers celebrations

and of course also this from yesterday :tongue:

Last edited:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
^^ LoooooooL

What a great team :proud:

zangetsu

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ash Cole, Nesta, Tiago Silva, Ronaldinho, Pato, Kaka, Essien, David Silva, Kwadwo Asamoah, Ibra,
Minarzouki Twitter:
"Sky Italia report that there is an apparent clause in Tevez's contract with City that will see him earn double his salary if City win title"

If true, another reason for City to give us what we want.

Doubt it. City's lawyers will find a way out of that. No way they pay him double for being a cancer.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
7 strikers while continually ignoring the main problems of the team: The fucking midfield

Galliani is a genius indeed :lol:

Fill the midfield (and defense) with average fucks while fill the attack with WC players (with mediocre backup crew) and expect the team to perform :lol:

What are we gonna play? 3-2-5?

Some sensible team building right there :thumbsup:

Funny part is, considering how fickle the curva is and the fact that any star signing would satisfy them would mean that they would as per usual start riding his dick until reality hits them again

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
7 strikers while continually ignoring the main problems of the team: The fucking midfield

Galliani is a genius indeed :lol:

Fill the midfield (and defense) with average fucks while fill the attack with WC players (with mediocre backup crew) and expect the team to perform :lol:

What are we gonna play? 3-2-5?

Some sensible team building right there :thumbsup:

Funny part is, considering how fickle the curva is and the fact that any star signing would satisfy them would mean that they would as per usual start riding his dick until reality hits them again
Agreed. That goes for some of the people here as wel

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Doubt it. City's lawyers will find a way out of that. No way they pay him double for being a cancer.

if he stays and city win pl he will recive 22 mil together.

sky reports that in this moment there is meeting gallani,allegri and braida in via turati ,they are talking about tevez ,new possibile mid and pipoo s leaving.

also sky says city will 100% agree to milan offer of 17 months loan + obligation to buy ,but milan will have his new contract and they could sell him anytime ,we will have to pay 21 mil for tevez

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
At the moment we lost 2 strikers, Pato and Cassano. We need Tevez. Inzaghi is done. We only have Binho, Ibra and SES92... What if Binho gets injured? What if SES92 gets injured?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini

Again? Again a scudetto. Cool. I like reality. :thumbsup:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
At the moment we lost 2 strikers, Pato and Cassano. We need Tevez. Inzaghi is done. We only have Binho, Ibra and SES92... What if Binho gets injured? What if SES92 gets injured?

So?

The same reason could be given for getting midfielders considering we have Aquilani, Boateng and Flamini all out with long term injuries

And don't give me the BS about we have players to replace them. You very well know that the likes of Ambrosini, Mesbah and Emanuelson are not replacements...

If you gonna get a striker get one. And if you are gonna get one, make sure it is someone worthwhile and not mediocre fucks like Maxi Lopez who is no better than any of our current bunch....

It's like we are more than happy to remain mediocre

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
only juve have improved, and they have been massively lucky with injuries, played every big team at their worst moments, and are only 1 point away, while every single player at milan got injured at some point :lol:

if juves luck continues with injuries, i can see them fighting for it until the end.

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
There is no midfielders of Milan quality available for the small amount of money that we are able to pay.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Montolivo wants to finish in a descent manner with the fans and club in Florence. Hence why he wont leave until june. Who else is there?

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
only juve have improved, and they have been massively lucky with injuries, played every big team at their worst moments, and are only 1 point away, while every single player at milan got injured at some point :lol:

if juves luck continues with injuries, i can see them fighting for it until the end.

and what if the big injury crisis that everyone is predicting never comes? what then?

I think a lot of ppl are judging Juve on their players, but not the actual team. Juve are undefeated for a reason and that is because Conte has them playing like a team and every player pulls their weight on the pitch?

Us? We have become Ibra + 10. But it relly aint his fault cauz other than him, there is no one in the team that can do what he does. Plus, the fact that our midfield is so poor is added reason why the team has trouble clicking...

The only game we really played this season was against Palermo, but that's it...

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is no midfielders of Milan quality available for the small amount of money that we are able to pay.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Montolivo wants to finish in a descent manner with the fans and club in Florence. Hence why he wont leave until june. Who else is there?

Really? Guarin, Honda, and Nainngolan (supposedly) are all moving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule