The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
real owners are ma huateng and hui ka yang

even inda created a fake suning training ground sponsorship of 40m/year(while pirelli pays 10m/year or something similar) to avoid ffp and so on.
i dont see why we cant do the same

because our owners don't have even the money to pay back loans that they used to buy the club :)
#SadButTrue

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Fuck UEFA, they're trying to make an example of us after treated being like a bitch organization by the filthy rich arab cunt clubs (the clubs being cunts, not the arabs :D). We're the first one's who are doing this voluntary shit.

I believe Fassone will get us through this. not worried at all.

what is your distinction between the 'clubs' and the filthy rich *qataris treating uefa like a bitch....? club owned by qatar, president of club a qatari man..best player of club isnt even an employee of the club..but employee of qatar government

if there was a distinction between milan the club and our chinese owners, for example, would milan not be affected by capital flight restrictions in china ?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
iEJngK5.gif

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Alex Sandro on the market?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
one month now

they want as much as 80m(juve merda) but i think they ll get 45-50 max since he hasnt performed from last may( he is top lb material though)

Azpilicueta > Sandro like Kolarov > Rodriguez.

We need wing backs capable of providing assists in the league. Hopefully Conti can at least provide some on his return.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Azpilicueta > Sandro like Kolarov > Rodriguez.

We need wing backs capable of providing assists in the league. Hopefully Conti can at least provide some on his return.

Alex Grimaldo

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Badelj was available for less than Biglia and now we want to swap for him :fp:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

And his contract expires at the end of the season:fp:

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Intwr is losing!!!. Grazie Oddo!.. Let the losing spree begin!

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS

I call BS. Especially if its straight swap.

Badelj was worth 8-10m in the summer. Now with 6 months left he is worth 5 at most.

Biglia was paid 17+3m 4 months ago.

Who would be dumb enough to swap 20m for 5m?

Maybe if its a loan swap, with some option on Biglia, but thats about it.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Indeed to swap biglia for Badelj makes no sense whatsoever. There is no reason why it would even be considered. True Biglia has been disappointing but he's not alone in that respect. A lot of people expected a miraculous transformation of our fortunes with so many new players, new owners etc... when something changes so radically it rarely hits the ground running more often than not it takes longer than people expect for it start paying dividends.

I like Badelj in all honestly we should have signed Badelj as well as Biglia. There was also a chance to sign Borja Valero and we should have been all over that - talk about the perfect mentor for Locatelli.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
BTW i would like Oddo to get his chance with us at some point.
I thought it might be after Montella, but we went with Gattuso and it seems to have worked (so far at least).

I liked Oddo with Pescara, they played really good football, but they were incredibly unlucky at times and he got sacked. Also he is quite adaptive (passing style with Pescara, counter-attacking with Udine)

Now he changed Udinese's fortunes this season with 3 wins (+ incredible 8-3 win in coppa) and 1 narrow loss to Napoli in his first game (Jorginho scored from penalty rebound).

He is some way of being ready for Milan bench, but i think he is one of up and coming young Italian managers (with Simone Inzaghi, De Franchesco...)

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Always wanted Badelj over Bigly. And yeah, let's get Oddo <3

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
if we are going to swap biglia then dont do that with badelj
for fux shake we can get badelj(and we should imo) for as less as 5m with right negotiations

swap him for higher calibre players and do that to reduce price for a cam or a lw

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Bonaventura looked and smelled like shit under Montella and now looks like a totally different player ..

Biglia isnt worldclass we all know that but surely hes good enough to make the mid ticking.

Keep the investment for the attack ! LW much needed

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Wow. What a great season. Was right about almost all the signings we made haha. I am a genius. Where are those dimwitted noob charlatans that argued with me about all those said players. Dont ever respond to me because you nutbags have no knowledge about the game. Now take your wastrel asses and bury your heads in quick sand.
As for the players lmao. What a joke. Pathetic bunch of absolute tossers. On top of that, we hire gattuso as coach.

Kessie - i had doubts about this guy from the beginning. He is talented but he has a tendency to be nonchalant when things dont go his way.
Bonucci - was happy when we signed him but i was very angry about the price. He wasnt worth more than 15 at best. Always maintaned thag chiellini was jube's best player not bonucci.
Hakan - talented but i knew he would struggle here. I dont what it is about turkish players but their cardio is horrible. He should quit football if he cant play for 90 mins.
Biglia - hated this transfee from the beginning. One od the worst big money moves. Too slow on the ball, terrible stamina, poor dribbling technique and lacks in the defensive department which exacerbates our defensive issues.

As for the rest, i cant be fucked talking about them.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Where have you been swagger boy ?

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bonucci - was happy when we signed him but i was very angry about the price. He wasnt worth more than 15 at best. Always maintaned thag chiellini was jube's best player not bonucci.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Wow. What a great season. Was right about almost all the signings we made haha. I am a genius. Where are those dimwitted noob charlatans that argued with me about all those said players. Dont ever respond to me because you nutbags have no knowledge about the game. Now take your wastrel asses and bury your heads in quick sand.
As for the players lmao. What a joke. Pathetic bunch of absolute tossers. On top of that, we hire gattuso as coach.

Kessie - i had doubts about this guy from the beginning. He is talented but he has a tendency to be nonchalant when things dont go his way.
Hakan - talented but i knew he would struggle here. I dont what it is about turkish players but their cardio is horrible. He should quit football if he cant play for 90 mins.
Biglia - hated this transfee from the beginning. One od the worst big money moves. Too slow on the ball, terrible stamina, poor dribbling technique and lacks in the defensive department which exacerbates our defensive issues.

As for the rest, i cant be fucked talking about them.
What up swagza where you been m8?

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
BTW i would like Oddo to get his chance with us at some point.
I thought it might be after Montella, but we went with Gattuso and it seems to have worked (so far at least).

I liked Oddo with Pescara, they played really good football, but they were incredibly unlucky at times and he got sacked. Also he is quite adaptive (passing style with Pescara, counter-attacking with Udine)

Now he changed Udinese's fortunes this season with 3 wins (+ incredible 8-3 win in coppa) and 1 narrow loss to Napoli in his first game (Jorginho scored from penalty rebound).

He is some way of being ready for Milan bench, but i think he is one of up and coming young Italian managers (with Simone Inzaghi, De Franchesco...)
Lazio ex player have quite some reputation as young upcoming coach. Simeone, inzaghi, mihajlovic and oddo.

How about we try some next time around? Nesta or stam would be my pick

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Oh and i forgot kalishit aka baklavnic and the real phenom aka silva. Both suck donkey balls. Wasted money. Silva is young lol. Thats about it. Potential? Does he have potential? I dont know. I want us to win or atleast compete for the title, so to me he is a weak link in our setup.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
What an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.