The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 17-05-2010, 03:28   #61
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Morgan Freeman, Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban

oh yeah you're right
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 04:30   #62
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Kinda feel the US tour looks like a post season friendly rather than pre-season
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 08:15   #63
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

It is a post-season friendly. Galliani said so himself, he said "And now we go to the US to finish our season with a tour of 3 teams" So i guess it makes sense if we don't have a new manager before then.
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 10:16   #64
Susan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka, Montolivo, Bacca

Yes, it's a post-season friendly tour, before our players go to the WC or on holiday, though or WC players won't be in the US because they will be with their NT. Just hope we don't have a bad one like it was in the last pre-season
I would like to have three victories, though that doesn't mean much because it's only friendlies we're playing, but I hate to see Milan losing, so we better win.

About the youngsters, I don't think we will see any of them or just a handful because our Primavera and other youth teams are all playing their season finals, fighting for the Scudetto. So we shouldn't take those players with us because they are more needed at home for winning trophies.
Though Adiyiah could play with us there because he's in the first team, but I think he will be at the WC, hopefully he also plays there.
Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2010, 10:55   #65
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Yeah, this post season tour is a common thing done by Milan especially when there are big tournaments such as WC or Euro, maybe just to get some extra cash and just having fun
by the way don't know where to put this news, but as always post season tour means Milan will be taking some "guess" players, one of them that has been confirmed according to Milannews is Livorno's midfielder Nico Pulzetti

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24915
Old 17-05-2010, 18:14   #66
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default AC MILAN: USA AND CANADA: THE TOUR Rossoneri

AC MILAN: USA AND CANADA: THE TOUR Rossoneri

Quote:
17/05/2010

MILAN - remember that there will be three matches, including the United States and Canada, the Rossoneri tour organized in conjunction with the CAA Soccer Enterprise: May 26 , Washington DC, RFK Stadium 20 hours: DC UNITED-MILAN, May 30 , Chicago, Toyota Park Stadium 19.30: CHICAGO FIRE-MILAN, June 2 , Montreal, Olympic Stadium 20 hours: MONTREAL IMPACT-MILAN. The top two teams belong to the MLS (Major Soccer League) and participates in training Canadian USSF Second Division.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 04:26   #67
Lisa
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
Yeah, this post season tour is a common thing done by Milan especially when there are big tournaments such as WC or Euro, maybe just to get some extra cash and just having fun
by the way don't know where to put this news, but as always post season tour means Milan will be taking some "guess" players, one of them that has been confirmed according to Milannews is Livorno's midfielder Nico Pulzetti

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24915
Also Atalanta's Thomas Manfredini

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24986

Signature
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 04:40   #68
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
yup, and I also read that there are three players actually aside from Pulzetti and Manfredini, milannews said that there's also Colombo ??

here is the news, saying that if Pulzetti plays well he might play for us next season..
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=24989

so it's a trial for this players i guess bet they'll be getting lots f playing time then.
Old 18-05-2010, 08:23   #69
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Pulzetti is co-owned by us i think, i know Colombo is for sure, don't know why we have called up Manfredini though
Old 18-05-2010, 09:17   #70
Esoteric

Manfredini is actually a pretty good defender. Second best Atalanta player after Valdes.
Old 18-05-2010, 09:45   #71
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Morgan Freeman, Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban

I'm sure Lisa knows if these will be televised.

cough..cough............Lisa?

Signature
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 19:22   #72
Lisa
Super Moderator

Fav. Players: Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOneFive View Post
I'm sure Lisa knows if these will be televised.

cough..cough............Lisa?
So far, the only game that I can find to be televised, is the one against Chicago - May 30th 8pm EST pregame, 8:30pm game on FSC. Still trying to find out who's going to carry the other two games.

Signature
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2010, 19:31   #73
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

May ???? Is that this year?????????? dont these players get a decent rest?
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 13:06   #74
Sod-Lod
Milanese Dominator

Default TOUR THE USA AND CANADA: Here's the official list of 7 players aggregates 20/05/2010

Here's the official list of 7 players aggregates to U.S. tour 20/05/2010

Quote:
TOUR THE USA AND CANADA: BORROWING 20/05/2010

MILAN - The seven players on loan for the Rossoneri at the end of season tour will begin to train everyone in the group, tomorrow at Milanello. Here are the players on loan pools exclusively for the three matches scheduled in the U.S. and Canada: Cristian Brocchi, Davide Di Gennaro, Marcus Diniz Paix„o, Roberto Colombo, Gennaro Delvecchio and Claudio Terzi and Manuele Blasi. The first four are mining Rossoneri . Besides Brocchi, winner of eight trophies with Milan, Di Gennaro and Diniz have played last season in Livorno, while goalkeeper played in Colombo Bologna.
Sod-Lod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 14:14   #75
theduck7
AC Milan Legend

can someone please tell me why guys like Brocchi and Blasi are coming? Just for a laugh aye? Free transfers and washed ups come with us
theduck7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 14:35   #76
kujta
Senior Team Member

genaro del vechio,christian brochi,roberto colombo,manuele blasi?
this is another fuckin joke,
I hope we lose every three games,
kujta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 15:32   #77
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Mario Balotelli

Broccoli Saved Lazio from relegation and scored 2 goals more than Pirlo(that's a grand total of 2)

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 16:33   #78
Milanista_7
#UCLDNA

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf,Prince, Ibra, Bacca

Brocchi is back! but not Emerson??? wtf

Last edited by Milanista_7; 20-05-2010 at 16:36.
Milanista_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2010, 16:34   #79
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Brocchi? Delvecchio? Blasi? Why the fuck are we bringing these with us. Defies belief.
Old 20-05-2010, 17:15   #80
fiume_1987
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
Broccoli Saved Lazio from relegation and scored 2 goals more than Pirlo(that's a grand total of 2)
LOL - gold
fiume_1987 is offline   Reply With Quote