Week 19: AC Milan 0-1 Atalanta B.C. 18/01/2015 15:00 CET

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I build a team from the back ... starting with a solid CB pairing.. competent wings.. and a good midfield. Take German Denis or a striker of that level and it would be fine...

I believe we've had too many changes (coaches, players) and too much negativity.. Milan has lost its soul...

SES-Balo-Niang showed a lot of promise.... what happened to SES and Niang? How did they get WORSE?

Bonaventura? Who is that?

And Montolivo is a CM.. how many times will we have to say it. As much as I like De Jong, put him on bench or sell him and get 2 top class midfielders to play RCM and LCM and keep Montolivo in the middle where he actually can do something..and where he feels most comfortable...

This club is sad... and it's all B&G's fault.

In what world has SES gotten worse? He missed practically a whole season through injury and is performing as you expect a 22 year old to perform, he's not going to have a fantastic match every week, he is still developing. His performances havent been bad. He appears to drift out of games but he gets into good positions but doesnt recieve the ball

Schedule