The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.



Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 18:02   #21
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

thats a bs line up.. vangioni is starting with roma and paletta
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 18:05   #22
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Week 28: Juventus - Milan - Friday 10/03/2017 - 20:45 CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Loko View Post
-%, 1st match


good luck.
Just remember that if we somehow win then you have to open future juve match threads
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 18:38   #23
Khurrisu
AC Milan Icon
 
Khurrisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Ohara
Fav. Players: Van Basten, Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Rijkaard, Gullit, Gattuso, Kaka, Sheva, Huntelaar
Default

Suso and Luca Antonelli are in the Milan squad to face Juventus tomorrow night, although Alessio Romagnoli was tested as a left-back.

It kicks off on Friday at 19.45 GMT, click here for a match preview.

Coach Vincenzo Montella said Suso has a good chance of featuring, as he is recovering well from injury, but needs a last-minute fitness test.

The Spaniard was used in training today for a 4-3-3 system alongside Carlos Bacca and Gerard Deulofeu.

If Suso can’t make it, then Lucas Ocampos will take his place.

The real news is that Romagnoli was moved to left-back, leaving space for Gabriel Paletta and Cristian Zapata in the centre, Mattia De Sciglio on the right.

Andrea Bertolacci looks set to get the nod in midfield with Jose Ernesto Sosa and Mario Pasalic.

Antonelli is back in the squad after an injury lay-off, but Ignazio Abate, Jack Bonaventura and Riccardo Montolivo are still absent.

Keisuke Honda is left out completely, fuelling reports of an imminent move abroad, but more realistically it's due to a bruise he suffered in training.


Roma as LB is a dumb choice.


Signature
TIME
Khurrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 18:46   #24
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurrisu View Post
Suso and Luca Antonelli are in the Milan squad to face Juventus tomorrow night, although Alessio Romagnoli was tested as a left-back.

It kicks off on Friday at 19.45 GMT, click here for a match preview.

Coach Vincenzo Montella said Suso has a good chance of featuring, as he is recovering well from injury, but needs a last-minute fitness test.

The Spaniard was used in training today for a 4-3-3 system alongside Carlos Bacca and Gerard Deulofeu.

If Suso can’t make it, then Lucas Ocampos will take his place.

The real news is that Romagnoli was moved to left-back, leaving space for Gabriel Paletta and Cristian Zapata in the centre, Mattia De Sciglio on the right.

Andrea Bertolacci looks set to get the nod in midfield with Jose Ernesto Sosa and Mario Pasalic.

Antonelli is back in the squad after an injury lay-off, but Ignazio Abate, Jack Bonaventura and Riccardo Montolivo are still absent.

Keisuke Honda is left out completely, fuelling reports of an imminent move abroad, but more realistically it's due to a bruise he suffered in training.


Roma as LB is a dumb choice.
You want vag to go up against Cuadrado?
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 19:01   #25
The-Loko
Senior Team Member
 
The-Loko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Argentina
Fav. Players: Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Delicious View Post
You want vag to go up against Cuadrado?
He won't play against us due to suspension.
The-Loko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 20:25   #26
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default Week 28: Juventus - Milan - Friday 10/03/2017 - 20:45 CET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
thats a bs line up.. vangioni is starting with roma and paletta


Roma and zapata* you mean
Zapata to pocket piguain as he always does
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 20:54   #27
joyrider
Il Moderati
 
joyrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Default

Forza milan
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 21:11   #28
Massaro94
AC Milan Icon
 
Massaro94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: UK
Fav. Players: Weah Gullit Rijkaard Boban Savicevic Baresi Kaka Shevchenko Suarez Tevez
Default

Time for Deulofeu to make his move permanent and give the ol lady a beating.


Signature
Massaro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 21:55   #29
mleite
World Cup Winner
 
mleite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London
Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Locatelli
Default

Forza Milan! We are going to beat them again!
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 21:59   #30
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massaro94 View Post
Time for Deulofeu to make his move permanent and give the ol lady a beating.


He HAS to!!!
Didn't bought this card just to waste 50k

Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 22:17   #31
tuccero9
Senior Team Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

come on lads make us proud again!
time to end this Juventus stadium taboo
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 22:24   #32
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qaas View Post
He HAS to!!!
Didn't bought this card just to waste 50k

i thought of it but EA hates Milan and unless he scores a hattrick i doubt well see an in form card... i went for the 86 Dybala card and play him as a RW

i line up like dis : Donna 84 Florenzi 82 Paletta 82 Chiellini 88 A.Sandro 84 Milinkovic 82 Marchisio 86 Nainggolan 84 Insigne 84 Piguain 89 Dybala 86 -- 433

damn i spent a lot of coins on this team

Last edited by Neruda; 09-03-2017 at 22:28.
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 01:58   #33
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon
 
AC Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Canada
Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Default

Alessio LB and no Kucka? Kk Montella!


Signature

<3
AC Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:00   #34
kakajd
AC Milan Icon
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Fav. Players: Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
i thought of it but EA hates Milan and unless he scores a hattrick i doubt well see an in form card... i went for the 86 Dybala card and play him as a RW

i line up like dis : Donna 84 Florenzi 82 Paletta 82 Chiellini 88 A.Sandro 84 Milinkovic 82 Marchisio 86 Nainggolan 84 Insigne 84 Piguain 89 Dybala 86 -- 433

damn i spent a lot of coins on this team
I had a serie a team too, but after playing with a lot of Juve players.....I had to sit myself down and realise I fucking hate them, and got rid of them, only dybala remains because he is a beast in fifa.

Having fat man in your team, how can you live with yourself lol

Id love donna to have a big game against juve, almost guarentees another inform, which would make him worth getting.

I spent 1 million coins on my team


Signature
Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.
kakajd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:37   #35
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy
 
KujaIX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf
Default

What an awful idea to have this on a Friday evening.

I'll miss this.


Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 07:41   #36
Mr Delicious
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: close proximity of congo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
What an awful idea to have this on a Friday evening.

I'll miss this.
Pity you wont see the love of your life on the pitch
Mr Delicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:17   #37
dcfcfan1
AC Milan Legend
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: UK Luton
Default

If we get ANYTHING from this game at all, Ill make a fucking tinder account
dcfcfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 09:22   #38
Qaas
Mystery Guy
 
Qaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Danmark
Fav. Players: KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda1899 View Post
i thought of it but EA hates Milan and unless he scores a hattrick i doubt well see an in form card... i went for the 86 Dybala card and play him as a RW

i line up like dis : Donna 84 Florenzi 82 Paletta 82 Chiellini 88 A.Sandro 84 Milinkovic 82 Marchisio 86 Nainggolan 84 Insigne 84 Piguain 89 Dybala 86 -- 433

damn i spent a lot of coins on this team

True i think I read somewhere that the man who has responsible for the serie a ratings is a merda fan. It makes sense when you look at all the in forms they got etc.

--- that is a sick team. I have a similar team.
Buffon instead of donnarumma
Motm khoulibaly and barzagli as cbs
Allan and assamoah next to radja (i sold IF bonaventura, sick ratings but he was basically useless for me)
Mertens and deulofeu instead of piguain and insigne. And dybala is just the best fifa 17 player imo. 149 goals and 40 assists in 184 matches, dayum.
Qaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:32   #39
m1lan
Primavera Player
 
m1lan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Edinburgh
Default

We are due a win in Turin, so why not tonight? We are in decent form and they drew there last game and have a CL match coming up. This is as good a time as any to stuff them.

Forza Milan
m1lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 13:26   #40
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini
 
nonsonoqui's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default

SKY: Suso will not be able to recover for the game.


Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:53.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.