Gentlemen's Club thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
@Italian Tsar

I can understand that the thread at times was getting out of hand due to some clowns present, though why do the other members of the forum have to be disadvatanged cause of a small minority?

Just ban the tools.

Cheers

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
The thread was being used in the wrong way but i must admit it was funny while it lasted

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
We partly have ourselves to blame, me for mentioning teabagging and (while I hate to bring him down) radioactivenerd for telling that (funny) story about the condom... I can't wait till it's opened again, some mature topics are already brewing in my mind...;)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
I agree, i think it was my post that pushed tsar over the edge a little bit. definitely rather graphic, but i thought it was rather funny! I'm hoping Italian tsar thinks it was too, but just couldnt let the conversation continue that way.
Heres hoping for it to be opened sometime soon...

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
The thread was closed because Passion and Crazymilangirl posted some sickening posts. We're discussing it. The thread has been reopened now.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
I guess an apology would be right at this moment. I am totally embarassed about what i wrote and although the other member also wrote the same thats none of my business. I should've acted more mature and reported the posts or whatever instead of letting the other member get to me. I just wanted to say that you get to know a members personality through his/hers posts and those posts werent exactly me. Although i've had my disagreement with certain members, i never let it get out of hand like now. And so whoever read the posts and found it sickening: im really sorry and id also like to apologize to passion for *9*: im sorry for bringing your family/parents into something as insignificant and stupid as a forum "fight"
Id like to consider the case closed between me and the other member. :)

And i guess im expecting a ban lol.. And i never meant to get the thread closed or anything so im sorry about that too..whoever cares.

BTW: farouk our own dramaqueen has not been talking to me LOL. Just that what i wrote shocked me and i thought an aplogy would be right.
no offence farouk..

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Thread has survived its purpose, so it's closed.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The result of all this is:
- a permanent ban for Passion
- a one month ban for crazymilangirl

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We went through the "Gentlemen's Club" thread once again and we've decided to hand Maldini a one month ban as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.