• Argentina

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Mexico

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Mexico were hard done. Unlike England, even though they were victims of injustice, they worked hard till the very end.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Mexico were hard done. Unlike England, even though they were victims of injustice, they worked hard till the very end.

They worked harD? You mean Marquez and his friends became thugs fouling and being dirty as possible?

They got fucked, changed game but don't confuse a dirty move with 'working hard'

Edit: Has nothing to do with england cause ur right, after #3 they were completely deflated.... but mexico had given up and just aiming to injure

ReMad

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

1649.png
vs1gp0f.gif
379q.png

Argentina Vs. Mexico

World Cup 2010 | Round of 16 | 18:30 GMT | 27-6-2010

JSC SPORTS - Ara. Comm. - 1150 KBPS - 320*240 - flv

Goals

First Goal For Argentina By Tevez Min.26
Click Here For Video

Second Goal For Argentina By Higuain Min.33
Click Here For Video

Third Goal For Argentina By Tevez min.52
Click Here For Video

First Goal For Mexico By Javier Hernández min.71
Click Here For Video

Extras

Salcido Hits The Bar & Chance By Guardado Min.9
Click Here For Video

Highlights

First Half Highlights : Argentina 2-0 Mexico
Click Here For Video

Second Half Highlights : Argentina 3-1 Mexico
Click Here For Video

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm impressed with Otamendi as a RB .. Fact that he's a CB playing out of position makes him very valuable ..

Wish we'd signed him earlier .. not sure if we can afford him after the WC is done .. Both VDW and Otamendi has been gold this WC ..

Ghisolfa

SUN SEMPER CHI
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Baggio, Pirlo
I'm impressed with Otamendi as a RB .. Fact that he's a CB playing out of position makes him very valuable ..

Wish we'd signed him earlier .. not sure if we can afford him after the WC is done .. Both VDW and Otamendi has been gold this WC ..

Imagine if we got the 2 of them....

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
They worked harD? You mean Marquez and his friends became thugs fouling and being dirty as possible?

They got fucked, changed game but don't confuse a dirty move with 'working hard'

Edit: Has nothing to do with england cause ur right, after #3 they were completely deflated.... but mexico had given up and just aiming to injure

I also don't think they worked hard.

England and Mexico today made myself miss the awful and not organized Italy.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Well, they at least didn't give up trying to score ... unlike the English who failed to put more than 4 passes together.

On another note, look at the effort Tevez put in tonight, in comparison to that of Rooney. What happened to him? After carrying United for a season, he's come out and had a horrible WC where he didn't even seem to give a fuck.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
2s6agqf.jpg

:D

Serves him right for being a judas cock.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
So Argentina gets to beat Mexico with the help of an offside goal to get their revenge on Germany :rolleyes: anyone else starting to get the feeling that this is all scripted?

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Germany vs Argentina semi final...argh.

On the 1 hand I hate Germany, but on the other I don't want Tevez, Heinze, Messi, Demechellis and Mascherano to win the world cup.

I actually think I want Germany to go through.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:star:I'd be the happiest person on the planet if I see Maradona standing with the WC trophy again !!!:star:

Every win is a slap to the haters to branded the greatest player ever the worst coach ever ... :D:D:D

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

On the 1 hand I hate Germany, but on the other I don't want Tevez, Heinze, Messi, Demechellis and Mascherano to win the world cup.

Argentina all the way :cool:*secretly hoped Klose stops scoring*

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

even if Argentina go through, they wont win the world cup.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:star:I'd be the happiest person on the planet if I see Maradona standing with the WC trophy again !!!:star:

Every win is a slap to the haters to branded the greatest player ever the worst coach ever ... :D:D:D
Oh right....knew I was forgetting something.
1) Defoe>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rooney :o
2) Maradonna>Crapello :cool:

volcanopele

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli

I don't hate him, I just think he is crazy. Though like I said, if he can keep staying amusing, and I don't have to be reminded that Milito is on the squad, I'd like to see the craziness continue.

Seriously, someone needs to turn him on to decaf...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

:conf: isn't it quarter final :conf: :tongue:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quarter.
Argentina wont win the WC.
They have an impressive attack but as soon as they encounter a semi organized team with a decent attack they will go tilt.
Germany on the other hand are a different story.
They arent solid but their hunger + unpredictability could give a headache to their rivals.

What I said about England's goal is also the same here.
Argentina are the better side & for sure they would have won & the goal only stained their win which is sad for both teams.
Tevez will disgracefully offside & I fail how the lines man didnt see it.
And after talking shit about Fab's goal & the ref smiling I wonder what white nose will say about this disgraceful goal :o

Last edited:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Another big refereeing mistake yesterday, don't know what to think about those decisions :head: The refs shouldn't have such an impact on the match because of their wrong decisions. Until this offside goal from Argentina, Mexico was the better team, they had more chances. I'm sure this goal changed this match, it gave Argentina an advantage, which they shouldn't have had, that's the truth. Mexico were really good, they really could've had a chance to beat Argentina, but this first goal changed everything.
I just hope yesterday was a bad day and I won't see such huge ref. mistakes again because this hurts football and the WC.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
it'll be interesting to see how Maradona's mafioso (god he has like 15 assistant coaches, and is it just me or do they look like a huge drug cartel??) will line up vs. Germany...

can't see im going with just 1 CM like he did vs. Mexico. Maybe Veron will start over Maxi Rodriguez?

And is it just me, or is anyone really impresed with Angel Di Maria. Not his skill as much as guy is playing a deep midfield role and playing defense. I thought of him more as a flair attacking player. Impressive motor/work rate from him

PS If MEssi wants to show up and stamp his influence, this would be the game...

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
it'll be interesting to see how Maradona's mafioso (god he has like 15 assistant coaches, and is it just me or do they look like a huge drug cartel??) will line up vs. Germany...

can't see im going with just 1 CM like he did vs. Mexico. Maybe Veron will start over Maxi Rodriguez?

And is it just me, or is anyone really impresed with Angel Di Maria. Not his skill as much as guy is playing a deep midfield role and playing defense. I thought of him more as a flair attacking player. Impressive motor/work rate from him

He'd better start Samuel for sure ;)

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
I couldn't figure out where to put this so here goes. Legend Jorge Campos :star:

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso

I'm start to think that Maradonna don't really coach this team. Maradonna just pass his crazy thoughts about tactics and players and his staff try to figure out a way to make it work. He's more an entertainer and motivator than anything else.

It's like Kesha and Lady Gaga. Those girls do some shit and then their guys try hard to make it be sold as something good.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
maradonna is god, any one who ever compares messsi to maradonna should be should including me

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm start to think that Maradonna don't really coach this team. Maradonna just pass his crazy thoughts about tactics and players and his staff try to figure out a way to make it work. He's more an entertainer and motivator than anything else.

It's like Kesha and Lady Gaga. Those girls do some shit and then their guys try hard to make it be sold as something good.

I thought that was clear for a while. He's a figurehead, and he does a good job of rallying/motivating team. Can't deny that... he's got at inspiring vigorous nationalism.

But i'm pretty sure he has multiple tacticians actually organizing team. That being said.... no one can deny the influence being a quality motivator can have.

perfect example... phil jackson in basketball.... Pretty average coach tactically, probably best motivator/man maanger i've ever seen

Schedule